Wonb just cuz

FLASH FLUFF

cuz someone asked for it here :p

also Czar unnie look awaaaaaayyyyyyyy

”SinB yah,” Sowon called from her seat on the couch. She was resting since her latest schedule and SinB had just returned from hers.

”Mwo unnie.”

SinB threw her stuff against the entryway, throwing off her shoes in a hurry. Rushing to the couch, she sat and placed her legs across Sowon’s lap, she wrapped her arms around Sowon’s neck, leaning her forehead against Sowon’s collarbone.

”Are you tired?”

SinB just grumbled and nuzzled further into Sowon’s neck.

”Come on you big baby. I called you for a reason.”

”Not for cuddling? You make me sad.”

Sowon chucked and pet SinB’s blonde hair, loosening the bunched together dead hair.

”I need to practice putting in those highlights.”

Making noises of complaint all the way to their dresser with Sowon’s extension highlights, SinB dropped herself heavily on the stool, the long pink highlights.

”Come here already you granny. Before I fall asleep here.”

Sowon grinned thankfully and kneeled next to SinB, letting her put the highlights through her hair.

“Thanks Eunbi ah.”

”Whatever.”

Once they were put in properly and Sowon took a better look at them for studying, SinB grabbed Sowon’s sleep quickly.

”Give me a reward.”

”Reward? What does our little Eunbi want?”

Sowon was petting SinB’s hair lovingly, sliding down to hold Eunbi’s cheek, Eunbi closed her eyes and leaned into the touch.

”Gimme a kiss.”

”Eh?”

It was rare for Eunbi to ask for affection.

”Right here.”

SinB tapped her cheek, and Sowon smiled. Leaning down Sowon pressed a kiss to SinB’s cheek.

”You did well today, good girl.”

SinB grinned childishly, giggling quietly.

”UNNIE ME TOOOOOOOOO!”

Sowon sighed as the rest of the girls arrived home.

”Get some rest my precious Eunbi, don’t stay up too late with Yewonnie.”

”Okie, thanks, love you unnie.”

”Love you too baby.”