cuddles again

FLASH FLUFF

Yerin blinked as her blanket was lifted and felt something pressing into her side.

“Hm?”

She was drowsy from just barely waking up, who was snuggling into her side?

Spotting light brown, she registered in her brain that it was indeed SinB. Wrapping her arms around the shifting around girl, the latter froze.

“Unnie did I wake you? Sorry.”

Yerin grinned and make a weird croak in her voice, her voice box hadn’t woken up just yet and she wasn’t sure it was going to wake up in these circumstances.

She pulled SinB closer, the younger girl followed albeit a bit reluctantly. Tucking her head against Yerin’s chest, she snuggled a little bit closer, letting Yerin get comfortable again.

“Thanks, unnie.”

Yerin just kissed SinB’s head and leaned her cheek on top.

“It’s just, sometimes- sometimes I just want someone to hold me.”

“Mm.”

“And that someone today was you.”

Yerin smiled and rubbed her cheek lovingly against SinB’s head.

“Sorry, you probably want to sleep instead of listening to me being needy. I’ll shut up now.”

“No~, keep talking~ your voice is nice.”

SinB blushed and tucked her face in a bit more to hide it better, her voice muffling in Yerin’s pajamas.

“Sorry unnie, but you know, lately, that someone has always been you. You know? I don’t quite understand it myself.”

SinB moved back a bit and held Yerin’s cheeks.

“Why is unnie so attractive all the time?”

“Mwoyah, why are you being all greasy all of a sudden? Not that I hate it or anything, you’re cute.”

SinB died a little on the inside as Yerin shot her a close range wink.

“I’ve distracted you from your sleep far too long, let’s just sleep okay unnie?”

“Sure, sure.”

Yerin moved again, SinB was unsure what to do when Yerin used her strength to pull her up. Now on equal levels, SinB’s face began to burn lightly as Yerin’s face was literally centimeters away.

“U-unnie?”

“Just relax.”

Their bodies were pressed flush against each other, SinB couldn’t help but do as Yerin said. In Yerin’s presence, nothing could be refused.

“Night unnie.”

“Night Bi yah.”

Pressing one last kiss to SinB’s cheek, Yerin snuggled into her pillow. SinB just watched her, staring at Yerin’s eyelashes, her makeup-less skin. Her still pinkish lips even without lipstick.

“Love you unnie, more than you know.”