wonrin for my friendo

FLASH FLUFF

happy birthday lei! I have some wonrin for you....if you wake up soon that is haha

also yea, uh ot6 sinb in a bit for SinB's birthday

======================

"Unnie."

Sowon looked up from her book. Yerin smiled as they made eye contact.

"What is it Yennie?"

"Nothing."

Yerin giggled as Sowon quirked her eyebrows at her before returning to her book, flipping the page and settling back into a comfortable position in the cushions.

"Sowon unnie."

Sowon glanced up at Yerin again. Seeing the other girl still smiling at her from her spot at the kitchen table, she jusst smiled lightly and returned to looking at her book.

"Sojung unnie."

Sowon just smiled as she continued to read.

Yerin giggled to herself some more before getting up and walking over to Sowon's spot on the couch, going behind her, and putting her arms around Sowon's neck. Moving close to Sowon's ear, she whispered.

"Sojung ah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon was packing things for the girl's schedules, she was biting a cheese stick in as she stuffed the basic necessities into a purse. Yewon's ipad, SinB's ipad, Yerin's earbuds, Yuju's headset, Eunha's neck pillow, and each and every one of their personal mirrors.

Turning around to go grab each girl's makeup pouch, Sowon stopped short of running into Yerin. Raising an eyebrow at the beaming girl she hummed.

"Eung?"

"Unnie, good morning."

Yerin smiled and kissed Sowon's cheek quickly, before grabbing the wrapper off the cheese stick and biting off a piece at the other end. Sowon blushed and slapped Yerin's arm before moving past her to get what she needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sowon had a headache and was laying back on the couch in the waiting room, Yerin noticed and sat down nearby, keeping an eye on her leader as she waited her turn for makeup.

Once she was done, she quickly bounced her way to the couch, sitting next to Sowon. The leader cracked open an eye to see who it was before closing it.

"Yennie."

"Unnie? Are you okay?"

"Just peachy."

Yerin hummed before scooting closer, and closer to Sowon, until their hips were touching. Sowon opened her eyes to give Yerin a cursory glance.

"What is it Yennie?"

Yerin just sighed and reached to push Sowon's head to her shoulder. Scooting back just a bit to adjust the comfrtable height for Sowon's long neck. Once settled, she grabbed Sowon's hands with her right, threading their fingers together, Sowon naturally wrapped ehr arms around Yerin's.

"Sleep for a little unnie. I'll wake you when we need to go."

"Do you remember how many more minutes we have?"

"Roughly 45. Sleep unnie."

"Arrasso. Thanks Yennie."

"No problem unnie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yerin!"

Yerin turned around when her name was called, she was just going to go for a walk?

"Yerin!"

Walking back to her leader who looked a little pink in the face and had her arms out like a baby asking for a hug.

"What is it unnie?"

Sowon pulled her close, snuggling her face in Yerin's shoulder.

"Yerinnie, thanks for being there all the time, of course the other girls too, but as a roommate as well. Love you Yerin."

Yerin smiled, hugging back warmly.

"I've got you unnie, as long as you've got us."

=========================

Woohooo~ on the the next chapter~