yumji aliens

FLASH FLUFF

Moon night fluff time by So1derful

Today’s ship: Yumji

Today’s AU: same universe of Alien Sinrin, different corporation

Basically Yuju lands on earth and Umji needs to help her

And sinrin is her senpai

 

“Yuju.”

Umji blinked as she stared at the second alien to land on Earth. This alien was much taller, thinner, and a bit weirder? Than all of her research papers that she had read from her sunbaenim Jung Yerin.

All the alien had said since they made contact was merely, “Yuju.”

Conveniently, she was then named ‘Yuju’ and Umji was meant to help her assimilate with humans until SinB would finally get on board a jet plane to meet her. Umji sat down in a chair, observing Yuju carefully. The alien was attempting to crawl under a wooden stool.

“Hey.”

Yuju looked up at the sound, she had her head in between the legs of the stool and one arm through the foot rest side, her shoulders jammed in diagonally.

“Do you want to learn something?”

“Wh r ? U t o nt?”

Umji stared at Yuju as the alien continued to spout gibberish, that is, until it wasnt gibberish anymore.

“I’m asking why are you staring at me.”

Umji blinked once. She blinked twice.

“Staring at you?”

“Yea! Why you doing that?”

Umji surprised herself. She always knew she was great at learning different languages, but for her to pick up this alien language so easily, she couldn’t help but wonder if it was because of the being in front of her.

“I was staring because I was interested. Why are you doing the things you do? Why did you come here?”

“Yuju! I was told to come to Yuju and find my partner.”

Umji nodded her head.

“Ah, but to us, this is called Earth. The humans that live here are calling you Yuju because we didn’t know. Is that alright?”

Yuju tilted her head, her hair falling in her face as she wiggled her way out from underneath the stool, instead crawling over to Umji and laying her head on her lap.

“Then I guess I’ll be Yuju. This is Earth you say? And you are hooman?”

Umji nodded her head quickly, slightly flustered by the proximity of the alien. She had never felt skinship like this before. Hearing a knock on the door, she yelped and accidentally knocked Yuju to the floor as she jumped. Quickly apologizing, she helped the alien to sit up before answering the door.

“It’s your food and the alien’s portion as well. Although we technically still aren’t sure what’s safe for them. SinB seems to be doing just fine so far.”

Umji nodded and took the tray. Turning back to her alien, she saw Yuju looking at her curiously.

“What’s that? It smells good.”

“Food. You eat it.”

They ate in silence as Yuju stared at her food. Some of it was raw meat, some of it was cooked meat. Though under the cooked meat was more raw meat. Umji watched as Yuju frowned deeply, picking at her foods with the fork, which was being held in the wrong way. Yuju held the fork upside down, teeth up, curved away from the food. Reaching over, Umji took the fork and placed it properly in Yuju’s grip.

“Hold it like this.”

Yuju smiled and stabbed at her food, eating what she liked. After she finished picking at her food, she stared hungrily at Umji who was carefully chewing each spoonful of rice.

Taking Umji’s spoon from , she ate the left over rice, grinning.

“Hey, what’s this food? I like it better.”

Umji blushed and fanned her face before taking a breath to calm down.

“I-I’ll get you some, j-just stay there.”

Practically banging on the door, (the other scientists were still very afraid of this alien) she finally caught the attention of a guard and asked for another bowl of food.

“We’ll bring it.”

“Oh, and could you grill this meat?”

She quickly went and grabbed Yuju’s plate and handed it back to the guard.

“She doesn’t eat the raw ones.”

Returning to the table, she waited for Yuju’s food to be returned before eating again, only to find the alien holding a spoon of her rice up to her lips.

“You should eat.”

Umji obeyed, eating carefully. Yuju grinned and kept eating the left over off her spoon.

“U-um could you not do that?”

Yuju tilted her head, Umji’s spoon in mouth.

“It’s kind of not the way humans eat? I uh...”

“Are you uncomfortable? I’m sorry.”

Seeing the alien droop, Umji quickly ate her words.

“I-I mean it’ll need getting use to! Don’t worry about it.”

Seeing Yuju smile again, Umji relaxed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hey, what are you eating today?”

Umji looked up from her clipboard, a lollipop stick poking out from her lips, her cheek jutting out on one side.

“Its a lollipop. I’m running a bit low on sugar today, so Sowon unnie gave me a lollipop to help me keep moving until lunch time.”

Yuju nodded.

“What flavor is it?”

Umji rolled the candy around several times.

“I’m not sure how to describe it. Pumpkin?”

Umji’s eyes widened as she saw a hand reaching for her face, only to stare as Yuju retrieved the candy from her. Popping it into , Umji flinched as a loud crunch sounded.

“Ah, did you bite it?”

“Was I not supposed to?”

The lollipop had shattered under the strength of Yuju’s jaw.

“You just kind of hold it in your mouth.”

Yuju dejectedly handed the now half cracked lollipop back to Umji, prompting her to open . It took her a few seconds before she accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umji rubbed her eyes, where was she again? Wasn’t the last thing she was doing just hanging out with Yuju and going over meanings of words?

Moving to get up, she realized she couldn’t. Checking around herself, there was an arm around her waist, a leg thrown over her thighs. Koala hugging?

“Yuju?”

Umji patted at the arm.

“Mmn.”

Umji smiled softly and patted Yuju’s hair, the alien’s head was slightly out of her reach.

“Can we just stay like this a bit longer?”

Umji froze for a second but nodded.

They stayed that way, until the peace was interrupted by the loud banging on the door.

“Yah! Kim Yewon! Are you still alive!”

“Sowon unnie?”

Umji wriggled out of Yuju’s arms as the door burst open, a guard being held up by their collar by a very angry Sowon.

“You should have opened it earlier!”

“Sowon unnie? I’m fine.”

“See?! She’s just- huh? You’re fine? Huh.”

Sowon then turned around and smacked a subordinate in the face.

“You told me my precious omuji was getting eaten.”

Umji blushed at the nickname, but reached to hold Sowon back.

“By the way, humans taste bad.”

Yuju yawned as she draped herself on Umji’s back.

“Wha- who did you eat to figure that out?”

Sowon glared at Yuju but the alien just stuck out her tongue and grinned.

“Y’all smell terrible but Yewonnie.”

As if enforcing her statement, she nuzzled her face into Umji’s neck further.

Then a cowardly scientist freaked and ran out of the room screaming that “I REPEAT THE BEAST IS OUT OF IT’S CAGE I REPEAT THE BEAST IS OUT OF IT’S CAGE!”

Umji and Sowon did the same action, dragging a hand down their face as they sighed in an identical motion.

Yuju grinned as things got chaotic but waved as she stepped back inside her room(prison).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Mhsjt! Jttjxjt jgdjgse!”

Umji watched as Yuju hugged their first alien on earth, SinB. Yerin sidled up to her and put an arm around her shoulder.

“How is it yewon ah, fun?”

Umji pondered for a minute, clearing her thoughts carefully.

“I wouldn’t say its fun. But interesting.”

Watching with a smile, Umji turned to leave the room for the aliens to talk with each other, Yerin doing the same. Suddenly feeling a tug, Umji looked at Yerin who had an equally confused face.

“Don’t go.”

Two voices chorused as one, one meant for each their own caretaker.

Umji sighed as she sat there in between Yuju’s legs, the alien’s longer limbs wrapping around her to keep her in place, Yuju’s arms resting on her shoulders.

Yerin was smiling as SinB sat on her lap as the aliens conversed.

“Umji yah, I was told you could communicate with them in their language?”

“Um, sort of yea, on a basic level.”

Yerin grinned.

“Then, what are they talking about?”

Umji blushed as she recognized a word.

“They’re discussing the human process of how b-babymaking works.”

Yerin blushed and looked away as she heard SinB say her name.

Umji promptly turned bright red and tried to break free.

“Yah! YUJU! DON’T TALK ABOUT THIS STUFF WHEN I CAN UNDERSTAND!”

Yuju chortled as Umji continued to try to break free, only hugging her tighter.

“Sorry haha, SinB is just super excited.”

Umji huffed as she gave up, going limp in Yuju’s hold.

“Make it up to me later. And stop using so much detail.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been months since Yuju had been locked away in her room(prison), and Umji finally convinced them to let her take Yuju out for a few hours.

“I can’t take you anywhere special, since, you know how humanity still is about your existence.”

Yuju looked at her understandingly, their hands were intertwined.

“So, this, is my house.”

Umji lead Yuju in the front door and closed it behind them as Yuju stepped in further.

“I live here with Sowon unnie when I’m not sleeping at the lab for doing overtime or when I’m with you.”

Yuju gazed at the living room, enjoying the coziness that emanated from it, something that her room(prison) lacked greatly.

“Do you want to see my room?”

Seeing Yuju nodding her head, Umji giggled and held her hand, leading her through the house to the stairs to her room.

The moment Yuju entered Umji’s room, she was overwhelmed by the softness of it. Plushies, soft blankets, fluffy rugs, and cute pillows. Everything there just screamed ‘Yewon’ at her.

“This is your room.”

“Yea, my room.”

“But my room... is nothing like this.”

Umji became gloomier a little bit, lifting her head to face Yuju she took a breath.

“If I told you that your room was not a ‘room’ but a ‘prison’, how willing would you be to run away with me?”

=================

ignore czar in the comment section plz :)