wonb and spiritually linked hands

FLASH FLUFF

WonB

Sowon groaned as she woke up, her body wasn’t ready for the day, having slept only three hours and a few minutes on her bed. She had an early morning photoshoot outdoors and then a meeting with the team planner then several short meetings with how they were going to proceed with the plans. After that, she had another photoshoot, but it was private for the company to decide which concept suited them the best.

“Unnie, SinB will be joining your last photoshoot okay?”

“Ne.”

Yerin smiled and Sowon patted her affectionately. SinB just walked by with a toothbrush hanging out of .

“Hey! I’ve told you not to walk around brushing your teeth! You’ll drool on the floor.”

“And how many times have I told you that I only do it cuz someone needs the toilet?”

They glared at each other until Yerin pushed them by their cheeks.

“Cha, finish getting ready.”

Sowon huffed but continued her morning routine, SinB left to sit by the bathroom door waiting for Yuju to come out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Get closer together.”

Sowon leaned over and hugged SinB tightly, but the younger girl was leaning away from her.

“Yah, stick closer to me.”

She patted SinB’s back, thinking maybe it was stage fright or something. SinB just grumbled and continued what she was doing. Her face is way too close.

Getting frustrated with how the director keeps insisting them to look closer but SinB refusing to go through with her work, she stuck her tongue in her cheek. A sign of nearing her limit.

“SinB yang, you need to look close okay the concept we’re aiming for is closeness not mortal enemies.” SinB’s eyes widened at those words. Do I really look like I hate unnie that much?

“U-unnie I-“

“Enough, this is enough for today director oppa. Let’s try again tomorrow, tomorrow Eunha will be here instead.”

SinB paled slightly, but inside she was dying. Crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They sat silently in the car, SinB sitting in Yerin’s seat next to Sowon as they were the only two in the car besides their manager.

“U-unnie c-can I-“

“Shh.”

“I-I just w-want to-“

“Shh. I’m sorry if I made you uncomfortable okay? Next time do it with Yerin.”

“U-unnie I- didn’t mean to-“

“Rest SinB.”

“UNNIE! I was trying to say I’m sorry! Fine! Don’t take my apology!”

Sowon’s eyes widened when she felt a hand slip in hers. Looking over at the owner of the hand, she saw SinB sulking and looking out the window.

“Cham, this kid.”

But Sowon still let her hold her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They held hands until they needed to get off the car, Sowon had fallen asleep with their hands on her stomach and SinB was going to get off first when she was suddenly pulled back, Sowon was pulled awake.

“What!”

“What?”

“Let go of my hand!”

“You let go of my hand!”

They glared at each other for a bit before realizing that they were both stuck to each other by the hand. Quickly getting off the car by climbing through SinB’s seat belt, they said their goodnights to their manager before running inside their dorm.

“Oh my god what do we do?! We’re stuck together!”

“We’re lucky that I don’t have any schedules tomorrow except that photoshoot and you don’t either, although technically I replaced your schedule to Eunha earlier.”

“Unnie! It’s not the time to think about how its okay to be stuck together like this! It should be mental breakdown time, oh my god we’re stuck together by magic!”

Sowon couldn’t help but grin as she watched SinB freak out, letting her drag her hand up and down in her frantic flailing.

“It’s just a bit of magic. Come on, if we sleep, it might go away.”

“Sleep in these clothes?”

“Oh, that’s right.”

“Unnie you’re lucky you’re wearing sweats, I need to get this leather pants off of me.”

They spent the rest of the night, helping each other with whatever that the other couldn’t do, unfortunately, the most embarrassing was to go to the bathroom, but that was alright in the end.

Laying in Sowon’s bed, they duo closed their eyes to sleep. SinB pondered about her actions and how this happened. Which, by the way, did she really have a really mean resting face?

“Unnie?”

“Hm?”

Sowon definitely sounded sleepy but SinB could feel Sowon squeezing her hand to let her know that she was listening.

“I’m sorry. For today. I don’t know what came over me, I just felt like I had to avoid you. I-its not your fault! Really.”

“It’s okay SinB yah, and you don’t have a really really bad resting face, its just that our new camera man doesn’t know how tsundere you are.”

“I am not tsundere!”

“Shush! I’m not going to argue with you! Sleep! You tsundere!”

SinB grumbled but she had a small smile on her lips, snuggling a little closer to Sowon’s side she whispered an excuse.

“Unnie, its cold, that’s all.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning, true to Sowon’s prediction, their hands separated. And SinB blushed profusely when Sowon had woken up.

“It’s nothing unnie.”

When SinB woke first, she had noticed that their hands were still linked together, smiling she traced her fingers on Sowon’s knuckles.

“Sorry unnie, I’m a bad kid aren’t I? Still, love you unnie. You’re the best.”

Then as if by magic, Sowon’s hand slipped out of SinB’s, making SinB catch it before it fell hard enough to wake Sowon.