wonha

FLASH FLUFF

The members scattered as Eunha entered the house, sporting her new eyepatch.

"Wow, you guys, just wow."

They giggled from behind the couch, Umji peeked out and laughed.

"We're just joking Eunha unnie."

Sowon stepped out of the bathroom, her hair wet from just finishing her bath.

"Oh? You're home?"

Not sparing her another glance, Sowon entered the kitchen as Eunha pouted.

"Unnie! Sowon unnie! How could you!"

The girls giggled as Eunha stomped into the kitchen after Sowon, her stomps increasingly cute.

"Wae? You're fine right?"

Eunha pouted and hugged Sowon from the behind, the leader getting a bowl out of the cupboard above.

"Careful, I don't want to knock into you."

Still clinging on to her leader, Eunha whined softly, nuzzling her cheek into Sowon's back.

"Un-niee~"

Sowon chuckled and responded in the same fashion.

"Wae-yo~"

"The others keep teasing me by avoiding me."

Sowon gently pulled away from Eunha, getting a box of cereal and a carton of milk.

"They're just playing, you know that."

"B-but un-nieee~"

"Fine, after I eat I'll stop them, come on, do you want some?"

"But unnie, isn't this midnight snacking? I'm not allowed to snack unnie."

Sowon scooped her cereal carefully, thoughtfully eating it, she grinned when her answer was complete.

"Cereal is healthy food, and this one doesn't have a lot of sugar, come here."

Sowon pulled Eunha to sit on her lap. The little bunny blushed but still put an arm around Sowon's neck to stabilize herself.

"Unnie, but you know even if its nothing serious, pink eye is still highly contagious."

Sowon hummed and continued to eat her snack, Eunha pouted before shifting a bit in Sowon's lap to be able to turn more, wrapping both her arms around Sowon's shoulders, hugging her leader gently.

"Are you worried?"

Eunha shook her head, a small smile growing as she felt a hand running through her now mid length hair. (without extensions)

"Then its fine isn't it?"

Eunha sighed and tucked her cheek against Sowon's neck, her fingers playing with Sowon's wet hair.

"Unnie are you going to blow dry it later?"

"Mm, no. i don't think so. The more you blow dry your hair, it gets brittle faster."

"Hm? Why?"

"The drastic change in temperature babe."

Eunha blushed and hid her face in Sowon's shoulder.

"Unnie, can we cuddle when you're done eating?"

Sowon nearly choked on her cereal, not expecting Eunha's cute voice pleading her.

Eunha giggled and pat Sowon's back, using the same level of aegyo in her voice, she pleaded again.

"Can't we?"

Sowon just wiped and motioned for Eunha to get off her lap. Eunha pouted but still moved off.

Watching as Sowon quickly rubbed her bowl and spoon clean, she sighed and went into the living room where the girls scattered once more, laughter filling the home.

"Really?"

She stepped into her room, and changed into comfortable clothes, getting ready to lay down to sleep the rest of the night away.

Tucking herself under her blanket, she closed her eye. Since she had an eyepatch, she wasn't allowed to sleep on her front, to avoid jostling her medicated patch. Hopefully sleep would come quickly, she did her best to ignore the sounds of laughter outside her room.

Hearing the sound of her door opening and closing, Eunha shifted to see who it was, it didn't sound like Yuju's footsteps.

"Huh?"

"Shh."

Her blanket lifted halfway and a body tucked in next to her, a familiar scent hit her and she relaxed.

"Sowon unnie? Didn't you say you didn't want to blow your hair?"

Sowon chuckled lightly, still moving around, she tucked an arm around Eunha's waist, her other arm slipping under Eunha's neck.

"I can't cuddle with wet hair can I?"

"Eh? But that's quick, I barely got into bed."

Eunha squeaked as the arm on her waist moved to touch her .

"Hm, you changed into your pajamas, can tell by your fluffy pants."

"Unnie! Don't do that without warning!"

"Wae? Anyways, you take very long to change when you're sulky."

Eunha pouted but scoot over to tuck under Sowon's chin properly.

"....thanks unnie."

"Hm? What for?"

"For just being here, with me."

"Anything for you, love."