Amusement park sinrin

FLASH FLUFF

“Unnie! I want to ride that!”

Yerin paled when she saw which ride SinB was pointing at.

SinB was excitedly pulling on Yerin’s arm as they walked closer and closer to the drop tower.

“I bet it’ll feel just like sky diving!”

“H-huh? O-oh. Yea.”

“Unnie do you not want to ride with me?”

Yerin quickly looked up and tried to give a convincing smile.

“As long as you hold my hand.”

The belt buckle clicked, Yerin pulled it as tight as she could, she also pulled the over the shoulder bar as far down as possible, slightly pushing it into herself.

“Miss that’s too tight it’ll be dangerous.”

The worker adjusted her bar and Yerin just nodded slowly. Feeling a hand slip in hers, she glanced to her right to look at SinB.

“If you’re scared, don’t look down. Just look at me, okay?”

SinB gave an encouraging squeeze and Yerin relaxed a smidge, a small smile blooming as she stared at SinB.

Yelping she felt the ride begin to rise, she shut her eyes immediately, her hand now death gripping SinB’s.

“Unnie!”

Feeling SinB wriggling her hand, she peeked one eye.

“Unnie it hurts, relax a little. Come on, look at me.”

Loosening her grip she peeked her other eye open, still absolutely terrified.

The ride jolted as they reached the top.

“Look unnie! Its beautiful.”

Yerin slowly peeked at the scenery, you could see the entire amusement park from up there, the big ferris wheel at the other end of the park looked small at that height.

“Y-you’re sure this is safe right?”

“Positive.”

And they dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yerin held her head in her hands, the world was still spinning and SinB had gone off to get her something to help her nausea.

“Yerin unnie.”

Looking up, she saw pink.

“Huh?”

“Cotton candy unnie!”

Yerin smiled a little as SinB cutely peeked out the side of the big puff of sugar.

“Come on, say ah.”

Yerin grinned and opened , letting SinB feed her a pinch of the sugar confection.

“Is it good?”

Nodding happily, Yerin momentarily forgot her earlier experience. Thank gods she didn’t throw up.

“But uh, SinB yah?”

“Ne?”

“We didn’t have lunch yet and we’re eating dessert?”

“Unnie, its fine once in a while isnt it?”

SinB handed the cotton candy to Yerin, thinking about something.

“Mm, but I guess we should eat something solid. I’ll be right back unnie.”

Watching as SinB energetically jogged away, she returned her attention to the sugar in her hands.

“Hm.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yerin unnie!”

SinB had returned with two hot dogs in a hand and a big cup of soda in the other.

Yerin looked up from behind the cotton candy, her fingers of the stickiness she grinned at SinB who stopped in her tracks.

“Hm? What’s wrong Bi?”

SinB put the food in her hands down before sitting next to Yerin. Turning to face her unnie, she hesitated before pointing out what she saw.

“Unnie you have some on your cheek.”

“Hm?”

Yerin paused for a second as she felt SinB’s lips press against hers. Turning bright red she shot backwards.

“SinB yah! What if someone saw?”

She slapped at SinB’s arm weakly.

SinB just looked upset before turning away. Handing Yerin her hot dog with her favorite toppings on it without looking at her.

The rest of the time at the amusement park was spent in awkward almost silence.

“Can we ride the ferris wheel?”

SinB looked at Yerin who was holding her arm, giving a nod, she let her unnie lead the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taking their seats in a baby blue carriage, SinB sat opposite to Yerin, looking out the window.

“SinB yah.”

“Hm?”

“Look at me.”

SinB looked at Yerin with a face of indifference. Yerin sighed.

“Come here.”

“People can see.”

“No they can’t, come here.”

SinB reluctantly got up and sat on Yerin’s lap, surprising the older, but still Yerin reached to hold SinB in place.

“Unnie is sorry, but SinB yah, we need to be careful.”

“I know.”

Yerin watched as SinB’s lower lip jutted out slowly, her girl was pouting.

“SinB eunbi!”

SinB looked up from the floor of the cabin.

*chu* Yerin planted a kiss right on SinB’s nose, sitting back, she grinned proudly.

“Unnie.”

Yerin noticed that SinB was pouting even more. Did she do something wrong? She didn’t leave a lipstick mark this time. What was wrong?

“Unnie here.”

SinB cutely pointed to her lips.

Yerin grinned and leaned in, capturing SinB’s lips gently. A slow rocking indicated they had reached the top.

Pulling away, Yerin leaned her forehead on SinB’s her eyes still closed.

“Eunbi yah, I love you.”

Yerin felt SinB pull away, opening her eyes she saw SinB looking off to the side, trying to hide her blushing face.

“L-love you too unnie.”

Yerin giggled and pressed a kiss to SinB’s cheek making the younger gasp and look at her.

Holding her cheek delicately SinB accidentally looked into Yerin’s eyes, seeing the adoration there, she couldn’t look away.

“U-unnie.”

“Hm?”

“Can we...”

“Hm?”

SinB’s hands moved up to hold Yerin’s cheeks as the older tilted her head in cute confusion.

Pressing her lips to Yerin’s, they shared another kiss.

When they exited the ferris wheel, no one could tell what had happened up there, but definitely something. Their hands were inseparable and they both sported matching blushes and shy grins.