sinrin touchy touchy

FLASH FLUFF

“I like to touch, but its uncomfortable to be touched.” – Yerin Fingertip behind vid

 

*also the parts are out of order :P

 

“Ek!”

Eunha slapped at Yerin’s hands from her as the older grinned evilly. Whining, Eunha quickly ran away, hiding behind the one person that Yerin doesn’t in fear of her wrath, Sowon.

“Merong!”

Eunha stuck out her tongue at Yerin who pouted in place.

Then suddenly, her pout changed to a look of surprise as a hand brushed past the back of her thighs, really close to the bottom hem of her skirt.

“Who-“

SinB grinned and walked away with a smirk.

“Unnie is cute.”

Yerin spluttered and coughed as her cheeks dusted pink.

“Yerin ah, are you okay?”

“I’m fine unnie, just a little hot.”

Yerin fanned at her face as Eunha , still back-hugging Sowon. Eunha recited a line from another video.

“I’m a person who loves to express affection but is not good at taking it. Hahahahaha!”

Pointing at Yerin’s red face, Eunha giggled until Sowon slapped her hand lightly.

“No fingers.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Eyyy I didn’t do it that much.”

Umji whined as she hid behind Sowon, hugging Eunha she pouted as Yerin giggled to herself.

“Sowon unnie, Yerin grabbed my chest on stage did you see?”

Sowon sighed and lightly tapped at Yerin’s forehead several times.

“I told you on stage, and I’m telling you again. Not the inappropriate places.”

Yerin pouted but nodded as her hand shot out to pinch Sowon’s thigh only to stop short as she felt a breath ghosting on the back of her neck.

“Yerin unnie.”

“Kya!”

A touch of cold air made her shiver as SinB grinned from behind. Feeling arms snake around her waist, she froze, the hands wandering across her body to stop at opposite sides of her hips.

“You need to stop touching so much. See how much you don’t like it?”

SinB’s signature smirk revealed itself again as she let go and blew a kiss at Yerin before walking away.

“Wh-what is going ON??”

Sowon laughed and clapped Yerin on the back.

“She’s helping me keep you in order ahahahah!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SinB! I need assistance.”

Sowon was holding Yerin still in their dorm, after the Celuv live she was rather furious.

“Yah, Jung Yerin, can you not hold yourself for one second? Why would you touch there?”

But Yerin just kept giggling.

“Unnie, your inner thigh is soft.”

“YAH!”

Sowon slapped Yerin’s back loudly and you could hear the sound reverberating through Yerin’s lungs but the second in command kept laughing.

“Ah! Hahaha! Sojung unnie~ I’m sorry.”

“SinB! Hurry up!”

“I got it, I got it.”

SinB walked over with her cold water bottle and tapped it against Yerin’s exposed thighs, making the captive girl shiver.

“Aniya! Andwae!”

Yerin squirmed around until Sowon finally let go, SinB laughed and drank her water.

“Stop doing such obvious things okay?”

Sowon let Yerin off with another slap to her . SinB grinned, remaining sitting on the floor. Seeing Umji walk in, she casually passed the water bottle over for her same aged friend to drink.

“Aish!”

SinB was suddenly on her back, a pressure on her front. Groaning, she blinked as she registered who was laying on her.

“Why do you have to be the one who punishes me every time?”

SinB sighed as she felt Yerin’s hands groping at her again.

“Hey, can you stop touching my ?”

“No! SinB is soft.”

Relaxing slightly, SinB wiggled until she was in a better position, reaching around the person on top of her, she got revenge, roughly grabbing at Yerin’s behind.

“I said stop!”

“Ek!”

Yerin automatically let go, hands shooting to stop SinB, her face bright red again.

“Sheesh, do I really have to tame you this way?”

Watching as the second maknae got up, she bit her lip in thought, not noticing how SinB’s eyes remained staring just a bit longer at her lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(a fansign i dun remember when ;-;)

[Who is Yerin unnie to you?]

[Our precious unnie, don’t covet her!]

[Who is SinB to you?]

[Curious? I won’t tell :P]

“Yah, what did you mean when you said ‘our precious unnie, don’t covet her’?”

“Exactly what I wrote unnie.”

SinB looked into Yerin’s eyes, their faces close since they were getting into their van as Yerin turned around to ask SinB.

“Then unnie what did you write?”

“Hm? Curious? I won’t tell.”

“Huh?”

Yerin grinned, her bad hands naturally coming out. She pressed a finger to SinB’s heart as SinB moved to get to her back-row seat.

“Those exact words.”

SinB huffed and pushed Yerin’s hand away taking her seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(insolent roommates)

“Unnie sleep with me.”

“Hm?”

Yerin looked over at SinB who was hugging her pillow tightly.

“I’m scared.”

“Andwae, we’re in different rooms. Besides, I’m scared too.”

SinB huffed and slapped Yerin’s quickly before leaving to her shared room with Sowon and Umji.

“Ei!”

SinB stuck out her tongue as she exited the room.

“Hmph!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(the infamous sinrin y dance)

“Ah.”

“Mian.”

But SinB’s hand remained on Yerin’s waist, the older reaching to hold her hand. Unsure of what to do with her other hand, she left it at her side.

Yerin grinned, it was her chance to attack SinB back.

“Johahae~” (not sure but it looks like she said that)

SinB grinned, her smile widening.

“Saranghae~” (again, not sure but hey it’d be nice eh?)

This time, SinB’s smile was so wide, the girl was self-conscious and backed away.