방학!

내가 하녀예요

 

Feeling Happpy~Listening to B2ST songs.~ They rawks! BTW. The coloue Blue will be used for you  and your yeobo is Green in Eng

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After All Of You All Have Done Eating. 

"Umma! Let me. Your 1st helpful and Best son help you."Doo Joon said to you as you was going to wash the plate.

"No!I'm the helpful + Best son."Yo Seob shouted.

"No.Its me."Jun Hyung added.

"Should i say all of you are wrong.Its me."Hyun Seung pushed them all back.

"YAH!Its me.I'm The FIRST!"Yo Seob said pointing to himself.

"NO!.It's me!"Doo Joon shouted.

"NO! Its ME!"Jun Hyung shouted.

"No!"Doo Joon shouted

"No!"Hyun Seung shouted

"No!"Yo Seob shouted

"Yes!"Jun hyung shouted

"YAH! ITS ME!Its ME!"Doo Joon shouted again.

"No! Its me!"Hyun Seung shouted back.

"I'm getting so pissed off"You said in English which only Your Yeobo could understand

"Yeobo! No 'pissed off' this kind of words could be said out."Kikwang said to you.

"Sorry. But our sons are really pissing me off."You said to him and pouted.

"What did i tell you."Kikwang said and hold his waist.

"Umma.Who is your first Helpful and Best son?"Jun Hyung asked you.

"....."You did not answer"Help me Yeobo."You mouthed to Kikwang but he just look away.

"So Umma?Who is it.?"Hyun Seung asked you.

"Its me right. Umma.Your cutest one."Yo Seob said.

"Yah! Don't interrupt and changed her mind."Hyun Seung protested.

"Its..its..All of you.You are all my Best Sons.Correct?"You patted Yo Seob's head. and faced to Kiwkang."Isn't it Yeobo?"

"Really?We're really the Best?"Doo Joon asked Kikwang

"Yes.If not why you are my son."Kikwang said and glared at you.

"Don't glare at me. I'm just doing what a parent should do"You said and went inside the kitchen

Kikwang saw you went insde the Kitchen and immediately hugged you from behind.

"And now i'm doing my part as a hubby"He said as he hugged your waist tightly

"You are such a sly fox. And i did not know that you can speak English"You said to him

"Me Too. I did not know that you could too. But our sons don't understand."He whispered into your ears.

"That is one good thing as i can say I Love You."You whispered back into his ears

"I Love You too."He whispered back into your ears and kiss your cheeks.

"Appa and Umma is so cheesy ."Yo Seob said and covered his eyes.

"Yo Seob. Don't interrupt Appa and Umma's love talking."Doo Joon said as he pulled all of them including Dong Woon and Bong Sun noona insde the room.

"So i guess its only you and me here huh."You asked.

"Yes. Are we having an English class?"He replied.

"Yes. Class 1 Officially start now."You said and turn around and face him which he then kissed you passionately on the lips and you did it back too. 

You and Kikwang was kissing and did not notice that everyone was out looking at both of you and Jun hyung  whispered something into Doo Joon's ear.

"UMMA!APPA!"Doo Joon and Jun Hyung shouted. which shock both of you and broke the kiss.

All of them was  laughing hardly on the floor and you shyly look down as you was blushing and your face became red.

"YAH!Do you want to Die?"You shouted at them.

"What are you saying Umma?"Yo Seob asked

"Maybe they want."Kikwang added

"You want to know?"You asked Yo Seob and have a smirk on the face.

"I.I..I don't think i want to know. I'm sleepy. I'm going back"Yo Seob said and ran as fast as the lighting to the room.

"Oh..no."Jun Hyung and Doo Joon said "I'm also sleepy. I going back into the room."They ran away then followed the rest except Hyun Seung.

"So you want to know?"You asked Hyun Seung.

"No umma. I want to talk to Appa in private.Can?"He asked you.

"Sure."You said and handled Kikwang to him.

"Appa.I have already planned a vacation for all of us. I need you to pack the stuffs you and Umma need. we will be going today. Later."Hyun Seung said.

"Okay.You go and help your umma with the dirty dishes."He replied and went into the room.

"I'm back"Hyun Seung said.

"Ohh. Where is your Appa?"You asked him.

"He's in the room with the rest.I'll help you. Umma" He said.

"Okay. Thanks Son. Actually you're the best."You said and ruffed his hair.

"Thanks Umma."He said and both of you started to Wash.

After All OF You Have Done Cleaning Up. Both Of You Took A Rest On The Floor.

"Umma.Do you want to go on a vacation?"Hyun Seung asked.

"Sure.I'd love to go with me sons and my Yeobo..Why?"You asked back.

"Beacuse i planned a Vacation already."Hyun Seung he answered.

"Really?"You said.

"Yes.But you won't not know where is the place."He said while sticking out his tongue.

"Fine.Have you tell Bong Sun noona and Dong Woon?"You said him.

"Not yet.I'll tell them now."He said and went to tell them.

"Done."He said.

"So when are we going?"You asked.

"Now."He replied.

"Really?"You said

"Yes.Let's Go Pack."He said and stood up and pulled your hands..

You Went Into The Room And Saw The Rest With Their Luggage.

"Wow.So all of you have planned before me."You said with a laugh.

"I've packed for you already.Let's go."Kikwang said.

"Really?What did you bring?"You asked him.

"A swimsuit/bikini wear. and some shirts and pants."He replied.

http://www.fashion-conscience.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/k/e/kelly_b_black_organic_cotton_halter_bikini_sustainable.jpg 

[The link is the swim wear]

"Okay.Let's go."You shouted.

You Was In The Bus With Beast.While going to the place you all played some game.

"So.Let's play some game."

"Okay. What kind of game you would want to play?"Bong Sun noona asked.

"How about singing? And Voice imitating ?" You asked.

Jun Hyung the rapper did a voice imitation of some one(sorry i'm not sure but i will tell in the following chapters.

Yo Seob did a Bird Imitation cutely.

Dong Woon, Kikwang, Doo Joon and Hyun Seung sang.(I'm not sure of this also)(sorry. i will tell in the following chapters.)

"Wait.The winner will choose who to sing to"Bong Sun noona added.

"Okay."You replied.

"Kawi Bawi Bo!"Bong Sun noona and you shouted.

[Okay its like this][I DID NOT FOLLOW THE SEQUENCE FROM IDOL MAID]

1.st round: You won

2nd round: Bong Sun noona won

3rd round:You won

 4th round: Bong Sun noona won.

  5th round : Bong Sun noona won again.

"OMG!Freak!"You shouted.

"What did i tell you again."Kikwang said.

"Sorry."You pouted your lips.

"Sooo. Cute!"He said and pinch your cheeks

"I'll choose Kikwang and Dong Woon."Bong Sun noona said.

"WHAT!"Kikwang and you shouted.

"FREAK!"Kikwang shouted.

"You need me to repeat again?"Bong Sun noona asked.

"No.no need."You said as you look out of the window feeling Sad.Jealous.Angry.all the wrong emotions together.

"Umma. I'll sing to you!"Hyun Seung  said and ran to sit with you 

"Mee too"Doo Joon added.

After singing.

"Thank Son. You're the Best."You said and hugged them.

"I want a hug too."Yo Seob shouted.

"Mee too."Jun hyung said and pouted his lips.

"Okay but later."You said to them.

Now is the time for Kikwang and Dong Woon to sing to Bong Sun noona.

Dong Woon sing with ease.

"Kikwang ah. Take my hands and sing."Bong Sun noona said

"*sigh* Yes."Kikwang forcefully said.

You say him taking Bong Sun noona hands and started singing and you immediately Stood up and sit at the back as you could not take it. Though it was funny as he closed his eyes and sang but you still can't take it then a tear start to fall and you leaned against the window and closed your eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update another chapter later. Need to eat my dinner now.

Thanks everyone.

Lov3 ya.

Love Beast/B2ST

Hwaiting.