Continuous+ A day with Doo Joon

내가 하녀예요

Hi. I'm going to continue the part where You Sleep on Dong Woon's lap. I'm Sorry that i have not completed.. Look forward to it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"~~~~ ah."He turned and look at you and you have fallen asleep.

"You really look like an angel when you sleep."He said as he put your head down on his laps.

And Both Of You Reach The Dorm After That.

"~~~~ ah."Dong Woon shake you but you did not react."*sigh* I'll just carry you."

He Said and carry you in a bridal way and went up 

"Actually you are lighter than i expected."He said with a smile.

*Ding Dong*

The Doorbell ring.

"They are back!"Yo Seob shouted happily."I'll go get the door."

"Hi Yo Seob do you mind moving a bit so that i can bring her in?"Dong Woon asked Yo Seob.

"What happened to her?"Yo Seob asked Dong Woon worriedly and still not moving.

"She is fine. She is just asleep."Dong Woon said shaking you a bit and you woke up.

"I'm back?"You rubbed your eyes and you saw Yo Seob first.

"Yo Seob oppa. Carry me."You said to Yo Seob."And thanks Dong Woon. I  totally love today."You mumbled.

"Thanks."Dong Woon said to you and handled you to Yo Seob.

"Oppa.I'm sleepy.Can you bring me to the room?"You asked him half asleep already.

"Okay."He said and brought you to the room.

"Sleep tight. "Yo Seob said to you and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

"Thanks Oppa. Saranghae."You whispered but it was enough for Yo Seob to hear and he went out of the room.

"So how was your date today?"Doo Joon asked Dong Woon.

"It was totally fun! We even bought couple key chain."Dong Woon said and showed him.

"Wow.I could not believe that our maknae was actually this romantic."Hyun Seung said laughing.

"Of course i am. Is just that all of you did not notice."Dong Woon said back.

"Anyways i hope that she can be this happy as today."Yo Seob said  to Doo Joon.

"Why are you saying this to me?I can make her happy."Doo Joon argued back.

"Okay."Yo Seob muttered.

"So have you decided where to bring ~~~~ to tomorrow?"Jun Hyung asked.

"Maybe i'll bring her to hunted house."Doo Joon said.

"What!"The others shouted.

"I'm serious.I can be really fun."Doo Joon said laughing

"I cannot believe what will happen to ~~~~"Kikwang said.

"Mee too"Yo Seob added.

"*sigh* Just hope that she will be okay."Jun Hyung said.

"Let's get some rest."Hyun Seung said.

Tomorrow.

You have prepared to go out with Doo Joon and you dress up in this outfit.

[The outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=22335346 ]

"I'm ready to go."You said to Doo Joon.

"Okay let's go."Doo Joon pulled your hands.

"Have fun!"Yo Seob and Jun Hyung shouted.

"Where are we going?"You asked Doo Joon.

"We'll reach there then you will know."Doo Joon said smirking to you.

And Both Of You Reach The Hunted House In 45Minutes.

"We are here."Doo Joon said .

"We are at the hunted house?Are you telling me that we are going to go there?"You asked him.

"Of course. Let's go."Doo Joon said pulling your hands.

"Before all of you go in. I just want to warn you that you have to finish everything before you can go out.And all the props there are faked but the people scaring you  are real."One of the worker there told us and some other people who are going with us.

"Let's go."Doo Joon said."Hold me so that you will not get lost."He told you and you pulled his shirt.

All of you into the house but halfway through you lost track of him and the group.

"Doo Joon! Oppa!"You shouted but no one answered."Oppa! Come Out Now! Don't Play anymore!"You shouted again but now starting to get panic. "Oppa! Oppa!"You started running and crying. And you have been trapped inside for at least half an hour and crying.

The Rest Was Out.

"~~~~ ah!"Doo Joon shouted to you but no one replied."Oh no. She must be lost."

He ran back but the people there stopped him.

"Let me get in!"Doo Joon shouted be he was forced away.

"If you want to go in. Please come again tomorrow!"One of them shouted and went inside.

"OMG! how am i going to tell them."Doo Joon thought to himself and went into the van.

Back to you.

"Oppa! Doo Joon Oppa!"You started to cry and cry non stop."Oppa! Please don't leave me here. I'm scared."You squat down and started crying.

Than you stood up and went searching again.

"Oppa!.OPPA!"You shouted but was still crying.

"Oppa. Where are you!"You screamed in fear but then a kind worker walk to you.

"Hey. Let me help you out here."And indeed he brought you out.

"Thanks"You said in between the sobs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was this chapter?

Nice?

I don't know.

Thanks

Love Ya

Love b2st

Hwaiting!