Food+Memories.

내가 하녀예요

Hi everyone~Just need one more subscriber to make 20.T.T Writing Chapter 22 now.:Look forward to it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yo Seob oppa. Don't your friends want to come also?You asked Yo Seob.

"I'll go and ask them."Yo Seob said and went to them.

"~~~~ ask if you want to come with us to have some food."Yo Seob asked the beast members.

"I don't think i want."Kikwang said.

"Yes.Mee too."Jun hyung added feeling sad.

"Why?I guess everyone hate me.Isn't it Oppa?You said to Kikwang.

"No.I don't mean that.Wait did you just call me Oppa?"Kikwang asked you

"Yes.Why if you don't like i can call you by your name but i don't know your name."You suggested,

"No.You can call me Oppa or just AJ Oppa."Kikwang said to you.

"Okay.Then what's your name?"You asked Jun hyung

"I'm Jun Hyung. I guess you really have forgotten me huh.?"Jun hyung asked you.

"I've known you before?Have i?At where?When?"You asked him back.

"We meet at..at..*sigh* never mind."Jun hyung said but stopped halfway."*ggrr*"

"Okay"You said slowly

"Your stomach is growling."You said to Jun Hyung "How cute."You pinched his cheeks and turned to Yo Seob.

"I'm really hungry can we get something"You asked Yo Seob and without bothering to ask the other members.

"Okay.Let's go."Yo Seob said and hold your hands and you slightly blushed.

"Wait.Let's go"You go and grab Jun Hyung's hands.

"Let's go."Jun Hyung then mouthed to the others.

Everyone was outside the hospital.

"So what do you want to eat Eunjang ah?"You asked Eunjang.

"I want to eat Your. kimchi fried rice with egg."He answered you.

"Kimchi fried rice with egg?"You said then suddenly something flash through your mind again.

What you saw.

1st Person : Kikwang

2nd Person : Hyun Seung.

3rd Person : Doo Joon

 

"Kimchi fried rice with egg."You answered.

"Here.Eat well"as you passed the plates to 1st person, Yo seob and Jun Hyung.

"Why is there 2 more additional plate?"1st person asked you.

"Ohh. It's for 3rd person since he knew my number."You said and you passed the plate to him.

"But Jun Hyung don't know your number."Yo Seob said.

"And that is because he is my 'son'"You said and patted his head.

"How about the other one?"Jun Hyung asked.

"Ohh. That is for 2nd person since he helped me washed the dishes that day."You passed to him."Here.Eat well."You said.

"I'll Eat Well."They shouted.

End

"Arrgh.My head.It hurts."You said as you hold onto your head but after a while the pain disappeared. 

"~~~~ ah."Eunjang shouted."Are you okay?You remember something?"

"Yes.I'm okay.And remember what? I could only heard and see Jun Hyung and Yo Seob. The rest are just blur."You explained.

"Who are they?"You ask Jun hyung and pointing to Hyun Seung, Doo Joon and Kikwang.

"Don't you remember them too?"Jun Hyung asked you."Then do you remember me?"

"Do i need to know them?And yes of course. I know you."You laughed.

"Let's go.I'm very hungry.And okay i'll cook Kimchi fried rice with egg."You said and pulled Yo Seob and Jun Hyung.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.I know that this CHapter is abit of bad.:'( 

I'll update another chapter later.:D

Thanks

Love Ya people.

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!