I Love You No Matters What Happens To Us.

내가 하녀예요

Going To Update.I'm Feeling Very Bored.Wanna Sleep.>.<

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's Go!"Kikwang shouted.

"I really meant it. I'll DIsband Your group now."Jia shouted but a slap fly across her face.

"Disband all you want. All i care is now to find ~~~~ back no matter what happens.I don't care about all my fame now.All i want is her."Kikwang shouted back at her.

"You will pay for it  AJ!"Jia shouted.

"In here.Kikwang is not called AJ.Please get your information correct first,"Hyun Seung said in her face.

"Let just go and find ~~~~"Doo Joon said.

"Yes who even cares about this now."Yo Seob said loudly.

"It's raining right now. Get as many umbrella as you can!"Dong Woon shouted to them.

"Thanks."Kikwang said and took 2 of it and ran to find you.

"~~~~! Where are you!"Kikwang shouted as he ran around to find you.

"Umma!Where are you."Doo Joon also shouted.

"UmmA!"Yo Seob shouted.

"There she is."Jun Hyung shouted.

So I'll Go Back To You Now.

"She's such a do you know and I think i  should give up.I can't stand her and you already.Goodbye."You said as you pulled his hands forcefully off and ran out of the room. Out of the house.

You ran to a park where there is a playground.You stopped and kneel there crying.

"Why must it always be me?Am i so hateful to everyone?Why do i get this kind of punishment."You shouted out loud and kept crying then it rain."Why!Why!Why!"You shouted again."Am i so hateful to everyone!"

"You are not."Kikwang shouted and ran to you."Why are you so stupid!You know you can get a cold."He said and took out an ambrella for you.

"Umma!"Hyun Seung shouted and went to hugged you.

"Umma! Its us Your Sons!"Doo Joon also shouted and everyone hugged together but you suddenly stepped back .

"Why what;s wrong?"Kikwang asked.

"What about Jia?"You asked him and let go of the Umbrella.

"Unless you use that umbrella then i shall not tell you."He said.

So you used.

"I broke up with her.Wait.No i am not even her Boyfriend or hubby."He said and look at you sincerely"Would you promised me that  you will not walk off from me no matters what happen?"

"I Do!"You shouted and ran to hugged him.

"Get lost you !"Jia pulled you away and slapped you on the face hardly which made you fell onto the floor.

"YAH!"Kikwang shouted at her and went to help you.

As he was helping you up you got kick  by Jia on the stomach and you spit a bit of blood out but no one notices,

"Aw!"You screamed.

"You better not help her."Jia stared at Kikwang. but he still continue to help you.

Then Jia saw your hand on the floor so she stepped on it forcefully.

"AWWWWWW!"You screamed out loud.

"Take your foot off her hands now!"Kikwang shouted at her.

"Why must i?"She said and use all her force to step your hands.

AWWW!"You screamed."Help me!"You screamed at your sons.

"I'll help you Umma!"Yo Seob shouted as he pushed Jia onto the floor and help you up.

"YAH!"She shouted"You've got my favourite dress dirty."

"You better pay ."She screamed at you.

"How*cough*do i pay."You asked her.

"Get as far away from B2ST."She said.

"WHAT!"You shouted.

"If you don't i'll disband B2ST."She said smirking to you,

"You shut up !"Kikwang shouted at Jia.

"I promised."You said and went away.

"Umma!"Yo Seob shouted but you did not replied.

"Yeobo! Remember what you promised me.You can't break it."Kikwang said as he pulled your injured hand,

"Aw!"You screamed

"I'm so sorry."He said as he let go of it,

"I know but i don't want all of you to be disband because of me."You explained to him.

"But-"Kikwang said but was cut off by you as you kiss him.

"Just go back with her.I don't want you to get disband because of me,:You said and walked away.

He pulled the other hand."No! I won't let you go."

You forcefully let it go and you ran onto the road and he chased you.

Both of you was on the road and a car was speeding toward both of you and you push Kikwang onto the floor but you got hit by the car.

"BAM!"The car hit you.

"~~~~!"Kikwang shouted.

"UMMA!"Jun Hyung shouted and evreyone was shocked

Kikwang quickly ran to you to hugged you.

"Someone call the ambulance!"Yo Soeb shouted as he ran to you followed by the rest.

"I love you Kikwang.I kove you guys very..very.."and you stopped halfway.

"No!Wake up."Everyone shouted and start to shake you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahaz.I'm going to write until here.

Will you be able to survive?

I will not tell until i update the next chapter.

Hahaz.

Love Ya

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!