What really happened.

내가 하녀예요

Hey people.Are all of you curious about what actually happened to you and Jun Hyung? I'll tell you now.:D I'm going to update chapter 41 now.:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Especially you Jia."Kikwang said to Jia and also went into the room followed by the rest..

"Did i really hear it? Or is it just my imagination "Jia asked Miss A

"It is not your imagination.Everything is true."Yo Seob came out the room and said."If wans't for you or should i say all of you . Nothing of these would happened. We would all be happy and this house would be as lively as possible."

"And i would really want all of  you to leave now. As far from us as possible."Doo Joon said as he went out of the room also.

"Why? Is it because of ~~~~?"Fei asked.

"Yes.And because of her, we would be so happy to do all the house chores even if we are tired and it was her who will make us all so happy no matter what."Dong Woon said out.

"So before we really take broom to chase you out , you girls better leave now."Kikwang said.

"How wonderful"Jia said sarcastically."All of them are out of the room."

"So you really want us to go?"Min asked them.

"YES!"They shouted.

"Fine. But let me tell all of you. Your number of fans would decrease and ~~~~ will not live happily also."Jia warned them.

"Then let me tell you.I don't CARE if our number of fans decrease but if ~~~~ would to get hurt again, All of you will pay back."Doo Joon said.

"So all of you please LEAVE now."Yo Seob said to them.

"Let's go. I don't even want to stay in the kind of house."Jia said to the girls and went off.

"Finally  they're GONE."Everyone in the house said

"I miss ~~~~ and the rest."Dong Woon shouted out.

---------------------------------------------------------At your side------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oppa, Let's go back to IU's house."You told Jun Hyung .

"Okay.Let's go."He said to you.

"Jaein ah, Let's go."You said to Jaein.

"Oppa let's go."Jaein told Hyun Seung.

And The Four Of You Left The House.

"Are you alright?"Jun Hyung asked you.

"Yes. I'm fine."You told him but actually your heart was already broken into pieces.

"You can cry if you want."He told you again and you really did.

"I know that you are sad that you saw Min and Jia shouted that they could be together with Yo Seob and Kikwang. I know you're are sad about what you told them. I know that you are sad because of what i said to them that i was with you.I know that you are sad because of Miss A. I know you are sad.--"He said halfway but was cut off by you.

"Okay. That's enough.I'm not really sad.And remember what we said in the taxi?"You told him as you wipe off your tears.

In The Taxi Scene.

"Let's hail a taxi first."You told Hyun Seung.

"Okay.Wanna come with me?"Hyun Seung told Jaein.

"Okay~"Jaein told him.

"So...Did you enjoy the movie?"Jun Hyung asked you.

"Not really. But yes."You told him."I bet you must have really enjoyed the movie."

"Huh..no..no.."He stuttered and began to blush.

"*laughs*You're so cute!"You said and pinch his cheeks.

"So...Are you prepared to go back to the dorm?"He asked you.

"Yes.I'm ready to face them. But can you promise me something?"You asked him.

"Okay.What is the promise?"He asked you.

"The Taxi is here!"Hyun Seung and Jaein shouted.

"Okay. We're coming"You told both of them."Let's go."

In the Taxi.

"So what's the promise?"Jun Hyung asked you.

"Can you pretend to be my boy friend?"You asked him.

"Why?I thought you liked Yo Seob and Kikwang?"He asked you.

"Because Miss A is at the dorm too.And i don't want all of you to be disband."You explained to him.

"How do you know Miss A is at the dorm.?"He asked you.

"I heard Doo Joon Oppa said but you hang up too early to hear it."You told him.

"But you as well as Yo Seob and Kikwang would be hurt."He told you.

"I don't care much already. I've been hurt once or twice.It doesn't matter already. I just don't want to see all of you being disbanded.So please?"You pleaded him.

"Okay. But promise me that you must act strong in front of all of them "He asked you.

"Okay I, ~~~~ promised to be strong in front of them."You vowed."Now's your turn."

"I, Yong Jun Hyung promised to act as ~~~~ boy friend."He promised.

END

"I know i promised but its very painful to see you in pain. No matter inner or outer."Jun Hyung said.

"Oppa~"You said and you hug him."I'm not in pain. I'm just tired."

"Really?"He asked you in doubt.

"Yes really. Do you want to come to my house to stay for a night?"You asked him.

"Okay."He said.

"Hyun Seung Oppa,Jaein wanna come to my house to stay for a night?"You asked both of them.

"Okie! It has been very long since i went to your house."Jaein said as she link arms with you.

"Let's go."You shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry people.This is another failure chapter.T.T

Sigh~

And 10 more days to Jun Hyung's Birthday. YAY!.

I'm going to count down the days~

Thanks~

I'll update sooon.

Love Ya

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!