The boys side

내가 하녀예요

 

;dHey people..I'm at Malaysia which is like a totally disaster \..T.T Haiz tomorrow going to Melacca..Hopefully that it would be fun..:D I'll update chapter 55 now..Please look forward to it :D And i'm waiting for Jun Hyung's birthday:D And i'm going to write one shot of everything already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Okay..Let's go back now...I'm starving.."Yo Seob said as he pressed onto his stomach..

"Yes..We need to clean your wound."Juri Unnie said

"Okay..I also need to apologized to Jun Hyung Oppa.."You said.

-------------------At the boys--------------------------------------------

"I'll go and check on ~~~~ if she's okay..Meanwhile guys please help him up and bring him back to the dorm and Yo Seob please follow me."Juri Unnie said.

"Ohh.Okay."Yo Seob tagged along.

"Can i come too?"Doo Joon asked Juri Unnie

"No..You can help Jun hyung since you are the leader here."Juri Unnie explained.

"~~~~ ah..Wait for Unnie."Juri Unnie shouted out to you and you slowed down.

"Why do i always have to suffer with all of you even if i am not in the wrong."Doo Joon said out.

"I don't deserve all this too..."Dong Woon complained.

"It's all Kikwang and Jun hyung's fault!"Hyun Seung shouted.

"I know and i'm already regretting it"Kikwang said.

"I don't know why did all of you fight! Some times why can't the both of you just work together."DOo Joon asked.

"Because i don't understand him enough."Kikwang shouted out

“Is because you don’t know everything!”Jun Hyung protested.

“So?If I know I would stop her! And you was there with her.”Kikwang argued.

“But is not my choice.Is her’s!”Jun Hyung shouted.

“All of you stop! Why are all of you quarreling?”Doo Joon asked

“Because they are such stupid people.”Hyun Seung shouted out.

“Why are they even quarreling?” Doo Joon asked again.

“Because kIkwang is mad at Jun Hyung for not discouraging her to go to 89.1 FM to work.”Dong Woon answered.

“But isn’t it a good thing? You should be happy for her .”Doo Joon told Kikwang.

“I know but don’t you know that LeeTeuk and Eunhyuk are people who always take advantages of other people?”Kikwang said.

“Ohh Yeah..But is still not up to our decision.Its hers”Doo Joon explained.

“And that is the reason which I have told Kikwang lots of times already but he still blamed everything on me.”Jun hyung shouted ,

“Okay..Don’t need to shout..But you are in the wrong too..”Doo Joon said nicely to Jun hyung.

“Yeah..I know..But whats my mistake?”Jun hyung asked.

“*FACEPLAM*You shouldn’t have shouted at her..She helped you..”Doo Joon answered her.

“But now I couldn’t take back what I have said to her already.”Jun hyung said sadly..

“But you could apologized to her when we reach back to the dorm..”Dong Woon suggested.

“Yeah..I’m getting hungry and I’m starting to miss Jaein..”Hyun Seung said.

“Stop dreamin about Jaein already , will you?”Doo Joon shouted at Hyun Seung.

“I can’t.I have already fallen deep in love with her..”Hyun Seung explained

“Yeah..They have fell in love ever since they met each other.Love at first sight.”Jun Hyung added.

“I don’t even think that even existed. But now I do..How does it feels like to fall in love?”Dong Woon asked Hyun Seung.

“Well..It feels really great and wonderful..You could feel like you will think of the person every minute and you would want to be with her like mad..”Hyun Seung said as he starts to *flow* around.

“Well I always thinks of ~~~~ every minute and I want to be with her.Does it means that like her?”Jun Hyung thought to himself.

“Of Course You Stupid! “His voice shouted at him.

“Earth Calling Jun Hyung!”Dong Woon said.

“Huh..Uh?”Jun Hyung asked.

“Let’s Go Back..I’m hungry already…”Hyun Seung said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry I'll end this chapter. but i'll update soon

Because i have say that i'll end this story and start today.KST.

But i still update and not break the promise

Thanks!

Love Ya!

Love B2St and our Joker!

Hwaiting!