Car accident+Shocking truths.

내가 하녀예요

SO does all of you want to know what happen to you?I tell you know!:D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"BAM!"The car hit you.

"~~~~!"Kikwang shouted.

"UMMA!"Jun Hyung shouted and evreyone was shocked

Kikwang quickly ran to you to hugged you.

"Someone call the ambulance!"Yo Soeb shouted as he ran to you followed by the rest.

"I love you Kikwang.I kove you guys very..very.."and you stopped halfway.

"No!Wake up."Everyone shouted and start to shake you.

Shortly after the Ambulance arrive and they took you to the hospital together with the boys and they reached the hospital shortly.

"I'm sorry but you can't come in"The nurse told Kikwang as he was going into the operation room.

"I'm so sorry."He mumbled to himself."I'm so so sorry."

"Kikwang ah.It's not your fault."Doo Joon said to him.

"It's my fault. If i have not accepted Jia than none of this would have happened!"He shouted back.

"But you was forced ! So it is not your fault!"Doo Joon shouted back."Its all Jia's fault. So stop blaming yourself!"

"Aaarrrrggh!"He shouted and punched the wall and after a while it started to bleed.

"Kikwang! Let me help you.Your hands are bleeding."Jia appeared out of nowhere. 

"Get Lost.! I don't want to see you forever.Disband all you want.If anything bad happens to ~~~~. I am telling you i will hate you forever!"He shouted at Jia.

"I'm very sorry for what happens to ~~~~"She said.

"Please don't act here."Hyun Seung finally spoke."If you did not have mean it then why did you even hurt her in the first place?"

"Yes.Why did you hurt her and give her crazy options!"Yo Seob added."And if i was~~~~ .Kikwang i would never forgive you."He said and glare at him.

"Stop it."Jun Hyung said to Yo Seob."He is already as tried as ever."

Then ~~~~'s brother came.

"I thought i told you to take care of ~~~~! You even promised me! Why did you let her get into this kind of accident!"Eunjang shouted at Kikwang and took him up by his collar.

"I'm really sorry for what happened to her.Nobody expected that!."He answered him.

"Nobody expected!"He shouted at him and was going to punch him but Yo Seob stopped him.

"It's not his fault.Its all of our fault.You can hit us all."Yo Seob said.

Everyone kept their silent for at least 4 hours until the operation was over.

Then the doctor walk out.

"The operation was a success. Luckily you brought her here in time.But she need a few minutes to rest .So you guys have a wash up first before going."The doctor told them.

"God. Thankful that ~~~~ is okay."Jia said.

"Yes. God.Thankful if not i would hate you forever!"Kikwang gave a cold stare at her.

"Okay. You people can go and visit her already."One of the nurse told them.

"Is she still asleep?She look like an angel when she sleeps."Yo Seob asked Jun hyung.

"I think so.Yes, she indeed look like an angel."Jun Hyung said and everyone look at her peacefulness.

Then you suddenly woke.

"Ahh~"You stretched and saw many people standing by her side.

"Who are you people?Do i know you?"You asked.

"I'm your brother.Eunjang ah."Eunjang said.

"Eunjang?"You asked."I don't think i know you.Have you recognized wrongly?"You asked him.

"Than do you know what is your name?"Jun Hyung asked you.

"My name?What's my name?"You asked him back.

"Get the doctor right now."Eunjang said to Kikwang and he went to get.

"May i know what's your name?"You asked Yo Seob.

"I'm Yo Seob from B2ST"He replied but looking sad.

"Why are you sad?Come here.Let me cheer you up."You said and he went to you.

"Close your eyes."You said to him."Now open."

You showed him a monkey face than a silly face.

"Hahaz"Yo Seob went laughing.

"So are you happy now?"You asked as you pinched his cheeks."You're so fun to be with."

"Thanks."Yo Seob said slightly blushed.

"Oppa.You're blushing.So cute!"You said as you took your hands and place onto his face.

"The Doctor is here."Eunjang said.

Then the doctor went to check on you.

"I think she have hit her head and now she has lose her memory."The doctor said to them but Yo Seob and you was still playing.

Then they went to see you again.

"You're Kikwang right?"You asked Kikwang.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.I'll write until here.

Please have fun reading!

Thanks!

Love Ya 

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!