Just the two of us.

내가 하녀예요

Hi. So Do you guys want to know what happened to you?I'll tell all of my readers now.:D. I'll Update chapter 31 now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nah. I'll pass. I'll be in the room. Anything wrong just shout for me."You said to Doo Joon and went into the room.

"What happened to ~~~~"Jun Hyung asked.

"I have no idea."Doo Joon answered him.

"I'll go and check."Jun Hyung said and he went into the room and saw you on the bed sobbing quietly.

"What's wrong?"Jun Hyung asked you.

"I don't want to have my memory back. Why must i have my memory back.I feel so pain whenever i see Kiwkang and Jia together it feel so bad. Its like my heart being pierce by a millions arrows do you know that."You pour everything out.

"You got your memory back?Why didn't you tell us."Jun hyung asked you as he pulled you in his arms.

"I don't know. I wanted to say out but..but..but i saw Jia with Kikwang so i did not say out.I just want them to be happy."You explained to him still crying..

"Why are you so stupid. Just tell out. Actually do you know that Kikwang also hated Jia.And maybe if you shout her in her face just now maybe all of us will be happy."He said joking to you which made you laugh a bit.

"I know. I wanted too. But i don't want to hurt  Kikwang. I don't want him to feel sad."You told him again.

"So you said that Yo Seob was yours."He asked.

"Yes. And i just feel happy but still a little bit of sadness."You explained.

"Then why you kissed Kikwang and Yo Seob on the lips before you went to bed."He asked you.

"I DOn't Know. I just have the urged to do that. I don't know why. And how do you know that?"You asked him

"I have seen everything.And lets come back to the topic."He told you .

"Have you fallen in Kikwang and Yo Seob already?"He asked you again.

"I don't know. I really don't know."You said and started crying again.

"Alright.I'll ask you 5 question.And you just answer Yes or No"He told you.

"Okay. What are the question"You answered.

"1st Question : Have you ever felt your heart beating faster when you saw Yo Seob?."He asked you.

"Yes."You answered as you stopped your crying.

"2nd Question : Do you hate Kikwang for hurting your  heart but you always want to forgive him.?"

"Yes."You answer again.

"3rd Question : Do you prefer Kikwang to Yo Seob."

"Yes...No...Wait...I don't know."You told him.

"4th Question : If kikwang were to apologized to you right now and ask you back would you accept him?"

"....Maybe i would."You answered.

"5th Question : If Yo Seob were to confess to you that he liked you would you accept him?"

".....I don't know. Maybe i would also."You answered him

"I think you have fallen for the two of them."He told you.

"I know. But i don't want to hurt Kikwang neither do i want to hurt Yo Seob.How i wish i never have met all of you.How i wish i never have that accident.How i wish i could just disappear now."You said sobbing again.

"I won't allow you to just disappear. We have almost lost you twice. And no more are we going to lose you."Jun hyung said while hugging closely.

"I really hate myself."You screamed.

The only thing you and Jun Hyung doesn't know that Kikwang and Yo Seob was listening all along and they went out silently.

Outside The Room.

"I don't care about you.I'm going to fight for her!"Yo Seob shouted at Kikwang which have shocked the rest.

"I'm going to fight for her against you also!"Kikwang shouted back at Yo Seob.

"Guys. Cut it out."Doo Joon said pulling them away from each other.

"What's wrong?"You and Jun Hyung asked and you saw Yo Seob and Kikwang staring at each other.

"I think they have heard what we just said."You whispered to Jun Hyung.

"Really?"He whispered back to you.

"Just look at them"You whispered again.

"Just cut it out guys"Doo Joon said again but they did not listen.

"You already have Jia! Why do you still want to fight for her?"Yo Seob shouted at Kikwang.

"Because i don't even like Jia. I only like her."Kikwang said pointing at you.

"YOU THIS ! WILL YOU STOP HARASSING MY BOYFRIEND!"Jia shouted at you and slapped you in the face.

"You SHUT UP !I did not even harass your boyfriend.And you have no rights to slap me. Actually  you are just an outsider here and if you say that kikwang is your boyfriend do you even know him?"You shoot everything right in her face.

"I..I..I..You Don't even know him."SHe shouted.

"I don't know all but i know that i know than you do.And  do  you know that everything you does it just make people feel annoyed and pissed of by you ."You shouted at her again.

"And CUT IT OUT ALREADY!"You shouted at Kikwang and Yo Seob then you ran out the house.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was this chapter?

I don't know?

Thanks!

Love Ya!

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!