DooJoon Dong WOon and Bong SUn

내가 하녀예요

SOrry people for not updating yesterday.My computer was going haywire and i could not start my com.So..I'm very sorry.I'll update chapter 57now. Please look forward to it. Ohh and Blue will be Doo Joon and Purple will be Dong Woon and orange will be Bong Sun noona

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So who is in my group?"Juri Unnie asked

"Hyun Seung and Kikwang."YOu answered.

"Then who are the lucky one in my group?"Bong Sun noona asked

"*sigh*Us..Why us...Its not Lucky its Unlucky."Doo Joon and Dong Woon said.

"Is there any problem?"Bong Sun noona asked as she put her hands on her waist.

"*sigh again* No.."They answered.

"*laughs* Its not that bad.."You told them

"You're also one of the unlucky one."Juri Unnie whispered to you.

"Why?"You whispered back.

"You are in the same group as Jun Hyung and YoSeob."She told you.

"Ohh...Yeah..Thats..."You said as your smile faded

"*laughs*Good Luck to you,.."She said as did a peace sign to you.

"-stick out tongue-"You did to her.

"Which group shall go first?"Bong Sun noona asked.

"~~~~'s Group!"Juri Unnie shouted.

"UNNIE!"You shouted back to her which shock everyone.

"Are you ALWAYS that crazy?You also suddenly shouted in the middle of the night when we stayed at your house."Hyun Seung said and asked.

"Sorry -bow-. And no. I'm not crazy."You protested.

"Okay..Let's decide by playing scissors paper stones."Bong Sun noona suggested.

"Okay."You and Juri Unnie agreed.

Bong Sun Noona's group goes first followed by Juri Unnie's group then you.

"Why are we first?"Dong Woon and Doo Joon protested.

"Just go in."Bong Sun noona told them.

"Why can't we be in another group!"They shouted.

"Yeah...Why can't they change group members with my group members."You mumbled to yourself.

"The interview will last for 15 minutes."Bong Sun noona added before she went inside the room.

When They Went Into The Room.

"Switch on the television."Juri Unnie told YoSeob as he was the closest to the television.

"Why? There are no programme now."He said as he switch on

The Television was Switch On And The Screen was Inside The Room Scene.

"You fix a camera inside the room."You asked in shock.

"Yeah.This will be an interesting interview."Juri Unnie said with a smirk.

-The Interview Starts--Seen From The Television-

"So..Are you guys very close to ~~~~?"Bong Sun noona asked.

"Yeah.Why?"Doo Joon answered.

"So who do you prefer? Me or ~~~~"She asked.

"....."None of them answered.

"If i say ~~~~, Bong Sun noona will be mad but its the truth that i prefer ~~~~ than her."Dong Woon thought to himself

"I prefer ~~~~"Doo Joon answered,

""Why?"Bong Sun noona asked.

"Isn't it obvious.She treat us good. She's fun to be with. And since you seldom or hardly come and help us, she is always here to help us and we became very very close to her.And even though i did something really bad/horrible to her once, she stills treat me well and forgive me.She could make us laugh even if the days was extremely bad. And most important , she is the kind of girl that every guys want to be with or have her and she is very very important to us.So that is why i choose her."Doo Joon explained.

"Yes.I also prefer her too."Dong Woon added.

It totally shocked everyone including you.

"Am i very important to all of you?"You said out and everyone nodded their head.

"Doo Joon did something bad/horrible to you before?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"Yeah.Actually its not his fault."You answered.

"What did he do?"Juri Unnie asked in  curiosity

"We was going out together and he brought me to haunted house and i was lost there."You explained.

"Ohh..Seems like you are very important to them now."Juri Unnie told you.

"*laughs* Yeah..It feels really good listening to their thoughts from the bottom of their hearts."You said.

"So what kind of food both of you like to eat?"Bong Sun noona asked.

"Kimchi Fried Rice With Egg!"Both of them shouted together.

"Yeah..Kimchi Fried Rice With Egg.Its the best food we have ever eaten."The rest of the boys said together.

"All of you like the same food?"Juri Unnie asked

"Yeah."They nodded their head.

"Both of you like the same food?"Bong Sun noona asked.

"Yeah.Its the best food we have ever eaten."DooJoon and Dong Woon said.

You was laughing secretly when you heard what they said.

"OMG.You have really done a great job."Juri Unnie told you.

"Thanks.You are too."You answered back.

"Okay.Then since we still have 5 more minutes. Let ask another question"Bong Sun noona said.

"Okay."They agreed.

"Who do you prefer. Me or Juri Noona?"She asked.

"Juri Noona."Doo Joon answered without any second thoughts

"Do you really dislike me that much?"Bong Sun noona ask him.

"Not really but yes"He answered.

"I prefer you Bong Sun noona."Dong Woon said hoping that it would cheer her up.

"Why do you hate me?"Bong Sun noona asked.

"Let me say in point form."Doo Joon said.

  • You almost killed ~~~~ once
  • You do not do your part as a maid once
  • You have no responsibility in every thing you do
  • Your cooking Stinks
  • You have never treat ~~~~ good once, always calling her to do all the stuffs.
  • You have never cheer us up on anything
  • You have never encourage us on anything
  • When somethings happens, you are the first to run away
  • When things which involves your money and you have not paid, you would just pretend that you have paid.
  • Whatever things you have done, it isn't good to us. Its all about yourself only

"Is it enough? I have more."Doo Joon said.

Bong Sun noona was totally shock.

"Wow.You have seriously taken over DooJoon's head."Juri Unnie told you.

"I have? I'm not really sure also."You told her.

"So, You was almost killed because of Bong Sun noona?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"Not really.We went on a vacation and she pulled me into the sea and..."You stopped halfway as you start to think back.

"Earth calling ~~~~"Juri Unnie said.

"Huh..uh?"YOu asked.

"She pulled you into the sea then?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"Nothing..It isn't important to me any more.So you don't have to worry."You told her  then you took a small glance at Kikwang and you found him looking at you the whole time.

"Maybe if Jia have not appear, none of this would have happened."Kikwang thought to himself

"But i am not as bad as you have said. Isn't it DOng WOon"Bong Sun noona asked Dong WOon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha people.

 

I'll end here

So what will be Dong Woon's answer

If you want to know, please look forward to my next chapter.

Thanks!
Love ya
love B2ST

Hwaiting!