At The Supermarket. Part 3

내가 하녀예요

Hey people..So I hope everyone would like this up coming 3 chapters! Thanks Lots! Hwaiting! I'll update chapter 52 now:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, I'm going the following day from 2200 to 2400 ."You said"Let's get all our ingredients now..I don't want Bong Sun Noona to get worried."You said

"Okay...We still need a few more ingredients."Hyun Seung said.

"Yeah.."You answered.

After Getting All The Ingredients The Four Of You Went To Find The Rest.

"So have you get all the ingredients?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"Yeah...Let's pay for it."You told her.

"Can we get some chocolates and ice creams first?"Dong Woon asked you.

"Sure..Help me get one white chocolate bar and a chocolate ice cream cone."You told him."Okay...Than what do you guys want?" 

"I'll get what ~~~~ wants too."Jun Hyung and Kikwang said the same thing at the same time.

"Look's like both of you have the same taste as ~~~~... I'll get what ~~~~wants too."Juri Unnie said.

"Than why don't all of us get the same?"You suggested.

"Sure..But can i get an chocolate chip ice cream?"Yo Seob asked.

"Sure..Dong Woon ah..*whisper* Help me and Juri Unnie get the same as Yo Seob "You whispered to Dong Woon.

"Okay.."Dong Woon said and went to get.

"All of you can go out first.Me and Juri Unnie will wait for Dong Woon."You said to the boys.

"Yeah..Wait for us outside."Juri Unnie said .

"Okay.."They said together.and walk out.

"So what did you tell him.?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"I told him to get the same ice cream as YoSeob for you and me."You explained.

"Yeah that's great..You still remember that i dislike chocolate ice cream."Juri Unnie said.

"Yeah..I dislike chocolate ice cream anyways.."You added.

"Than why you called chocolate ice cream?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"I just suddenly have a craving for it."You explained.

"Is it because of Kikwang?I know that he likes chocolate ice cream."Juri Unnie asked you.

"Huh..Uh..No.."You stutter.

"Really?"Juri Unnie ask you in doubt.

"I've got the ice cream and the white chocolates."Dong Woon said.

"Let's pay for everything."You said and went to pay.

After Paying And The Three Of You Went Out.

 "Let's go."You said.

"Yeah..Let's go."Yo Seob shouted."I'm starving already."

And All Of You Went Home And While All Of You Was Walking An Talking Together Only Kikwang and Jun hyung Kept Quiet.

"Is there something wrong with both of them.?"The D's Brother asked you

"How would i know? I was not with all of you."You said to him.

"Ohh..Yeah.."Both of them said together.

"I go and check on them."Yo Seob said and he went

-------------------------------------------------------------------------At Kikwang and Junhyung side--------------------------------

"Is there someone thing wrong?"Yo Seob asked both of them.

"Nothing...Just go back with them..."They both said together which made them stare at each other.

"What's wrong with both of you?"Yo Seob asked out.

"Just go away."Jun Hyung said and walk faster.

----------------------------------Back to your side---------------------------------------

""Is there someone thing wrong?"Yo Seob asked both of them.

"Nothing...Just go back with them..."They both said together which made them stare at each other.

"What's wrong with both of you?"Yo Seob asked out.

"Just go away."Jun Hyung said and walk faster

And Yo Seob went back.

"So what happened?"You asked Yo Seob worriedly.

"Don't know?"Yo Seob said as she shrugged his shoulders.

"*sigh* I'll go and ask them."You said.

"What's wrong with both of you?"You asked but none of them replied.

"YAH!"You shouted."If you are going to ignore me i swear i'm going to ignore the both of you forever!"You shouted out angrily.

Kikwang stop and turn around to look at you.

"Nothing happened, Its just that both of us are hungry."Kikwang faked a lie.

"Yes."Jun Hyung agreed while walking across the street and a car was speeding towards him.

"No again.."You thought.

You dashed forward without making any sound.

"~~~~!"Everyone shouted at you.

And Jun hyung turned but was pushed onto the ground together with you and both of you was injured and Jun hyung sprained his ankle.

"YAH!"You shouted at him."You should have look when you crossed the road.And look..Now you are bleeding."

"You should not have dashed forward like that also!"He shouted at you.

"So now i'm in the wrong? Then remind me next time not to help you...Yet you even promised me that you would not leave me."You stood up,shouted at him angrily than went off.

"~~~~~... You are bleeding."Dong Woon said to you.

"It doesn't matter..Just help him up.I don't think he could walk...He have sprained his ankle."You said and walk away.

"Looks like you have really make ~~~~ angry.."Dong Woon said to Jun hyung.

"I'll go and check on ~~~~ if she's okay..Meanwhile guys please help him up and bring him back to the dorm and Yo Seob please follow me."Juri Unnie said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter .-.-

I hope its not! 

Thanks!

Love Ya

Love B2ST

Hwaiting