You+Yo Seob + Juri Unnie :D

내가 하녀예요

Hey people.Are you wondering why Yo Seob followed Juri Unnie? I will tell you why in this chapter.:D So please look forward to it! Thanks! I'll write chapter 53 now:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll go and check on ~~~~ if she's okay..Meanwhile guys please help him up and bring him back to the dorm and Yo Seob please follow me."Juri Unnie said.

"Ohh.Okay."Yo Seob tagged along.

"Can i come too?"Doo Joon asked Juri Unnie

"No..You can help Jun hyung since you are the leader here."Juri Unnie explained.

"~~~~ ah..Wait for Unnie."Juri Unnie shouted out to you and you slowed down.

"So why could i come?"Yo Seob asked Juri Unnie.

"I'll tell you later..We need to get to ~~~~ first."Juri Unnie said to Yo Seob.

"~~~~ ah..Could you stop, Unnie is very very tired."Juri Unnie said to you and you stop.

"How's Jun hyung's injury?"You asked Juri Unnie when she catch up to you.

"I'm not sure..."Juri Unnie said.

"So can you tell me why i needed to come along too now?"Yo Seob asked in curiosity.

"Because i could trust you."Juri Unnie said.

"Trust me?"Yo Seob repeated.

"Yes..And ~~~~ also trust you and since you are ~~~~ best friend you could come with me "Juri Unnie explained.

"How did you know i was ~~~~ best friend?"Yo Seob asked.

"I told Juri Unnie."You said out.

FlashBack . An extra scene which was not showed in the story.

 

"So what did you tell him.?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"I told him to get the same ice cream as YoSeob for you and me."You explained.

"Yeah that's great..You still remember that i dislike chocolate ice cream."Juri Unnie said.

"Yeah..I dislike chocolate ice cream anyways.."You added.

"Than why you called chocolate ice cream?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"I just suddenly have a craving for it."You explained.

"Is it because of Kikwang?I know that he likes chocolate ice cream."Juri Unnie asked you.

"Huh..Uh..No.."You stutter.

"Really?"Juri Unnie ask you in doubt.

"Yes.Its not him..."You said.

"Than why didn't you choose Kikwang in your group?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"I watched the B2ST Documentary and i saw the three of you being group together so i choose the three of them"You explained to her.

"So i have heard about what happened to you."Juri Unnie told you.

"From who?"You asked

"Bong Sun."She answered.

"Ohh..."You said.

"So do you still like Kikwang?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"Abit.. But i still like the guy i'm going to confess to."You said to her.

"I've also heard about you and YoSeob.Is it true about you and Yo Seob?"SHe asked you again.

"It's was true but now we are just best friend. Really good friend, i could also trust him..."You explained.

"Really?"She asked you in doubt.

"Yes. Good Friend."You said slowly.

"Okay...So if one day Kikwang were to ask you to be his girlfriend back, will you?"She asked you

"I don't think i will , unless..."You was cut off by Dong Woon.

END

"Let me ask you the question again, If one day Kikwang were to ask you to be his girlfriend back will you?"Juri Unnie asked.

"I won't unless the guy i like refused to be my guy."You said.

"So who do you like?"Yo Seob asked you .

"I...i...i.."You stutter.

"She likes Jun Hyung."Juri Unnie said out.

"UNNIE! You promised not to tell."You protested .

"Yes..But you could trust him don't you?"Juri Unnie told you.

"Ohh..Yeah.."You said.

"You really like Jun Hyung?"Yo Seob asked you.

"YES.I have never like someone so hard even though Kikwang was my first.Actually when Miss A was at the dorm and i said we was together. That was a lie..It wasn't true..But as i stay with him, I started to fall in love with him and when i heard that he have a girlfriend before i felt a jealousy and thats when i know that i am starting to love him."You explained.

"But why don't you tell him?"Yo Seob asked you.

"Because i still don't know how to face Kikwang...I am scared that i may hurt him...."You explained again.

"He have also hurt you once."Juri Unnie protested.

"Yes....But i have already let go of that..It really doesn't matter to me anymore..."You said.

"I think we should go back now..Its going to rain and you are still bleeding.."Yo Seob said.

"Yes..And i think i should apologize to Jun Hyung Oppa too..."You said feeling guilty.

"You don't have to feel guilty, he also shouted at you..."Juri Unnie said to you.

"I know but he sprained his ankle...I just hope nothing bad happens.."You said .

"Okay..Let's go back now...I'm starving.."Yo Seob said as he pressed onto his stomach..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's this chapter .

Ohh and BTW the next chapter will have more of the Boys side..:D

As this chapter was only on you, Yo Seob and Juri Unnie.

Thanks!

Love Ya

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!