At school *surprise*

내가 하녀예요

On your way to  the school class hall

"Yah!~~~~-ah"Your best friend Jaein(i don't know what kiind of kind is this.Random!)

"Hey!Jaein ah.I've missed you."You shouted.

"I've heard that Beast need a new maid and i signed you up."She said.

"WHAT!I though it was only for Noonas?"You asked but you did not punch her because you can't

"I know so i signed you up as 25 years old."She said with a smile.

"But..arrgghh."You did not complete your sentence.

"Come on.The pay is 850 000 won you know."She said slowly.

"Okay but how long am i going to work for them?And will i go on TV?"

"3 Months and yes."She replied shock.

"Than how am i going to face the school?"

"Opps.I did not think of that.But i heard that they are coming to our school today."She said grinning.

"I can already see your teeth dropping out"You said with a laugh.

She hit you on your back."Isn't it great."She asked you.

"Not at all."

"OMO! ITS BEAST!"All crazy fan girls shouted and ran to your direction.

"Ahhh!"You shouted as you was falling down and all your book from your hand fell out but some one catches you from your waist and you hugged his waist

"I'm so sorry."You said still hugging his waist.

"Kwenchana?He asked as he put you down onto the floor

"Yes thanks" you answered.

He picked your book .

"~~~~.Your book."He said pointing onto it.You still can't really see that well as the sun rays is blocking it.

"Thanks.I erm need to go. Bye. Thank you ."You shouted as you ran away to the classroom but your handmake bookmark fall off

He saw something fall out and he picked it.."Ohh is a bookmark and it carved ~~~~ your name on it.Maybe she can't really see me but i could see her beautiful face clearly.It's so beautiful .He thought

"Kikwang!"Junhyung shouted and he ran to them .

----------------------

Outside the classroom.

"Are you sure you're not going to see Beast?"Jaein asked.

"Yepp.I need to find my book mark.Bye"You said and left the classroom.

-------------------

Back to my way going to the school hall

"I'd sure i have my bookmark on my book this morning."You thought to your self and started searching.

------------------

At the school hall

"Let's all welcome BEAST!"Your class teacher shouted.

"WWOWOWWW.."The whole school was cheering "BEAST!BEAST!"

And the song started..Its still cheering.

"Hmm?I did not see the girl i helped today."Kikwang thought.

"Concentrate."Doo joon said.

"Sorry "Kikwang mouthed.

The song ended. as well as the cheering

"Let's play a five-word-game."Your class teacher said.

The cheering started again.

"We going to pick out 5 lucky students"Your class teacher said.

"You, yOu , yoU , YOU ,you ,and"

You went up to the school hall as you could not find your bookmark.."And you!"You heard your class teacher said and you look up and found lots of pairs of eyes staring at you.

The 4 lucky student ran up the stage but you stood there like an idiot"~~~~.Come up the stage "You heard your class teacher said again.

"Ohh.Okay."You said as you went up.

"Ohh. She's here"Kikwang mumbled softly so that the rest could not listen and he smiled.

"Let's changed the rule, Okay?"Your class teacher asked.

All of you as well as the Beast members nodded.

"It's the Beast members who are going to say a five-word not the chosen one.So let's pair up"Your class teacher said

Doo Joon with You .Hyun Seung with yOu .Jun Hyung with yoU. Yo seob with you. Kikwang with you. And ~~~~(you) with Dong Woon.

"Can we changed partner?"Kikwang asked.

"Sure of course you can."Your class teacher answered.

"Dong Woon ah. I want to changed partner with you can?"Kikwang asked and look at you.

You blushed immediately."How cute"You heard Kikwang said.

"Okay but you need to treat me Ice-cream"Dong woon said.

"Thanks ."Kikwang said and held you hands.

Both of you felt your heart beat faster and started to blush.

"Okay lets start with Doo Joon first than Hyun Seung than Jun Hyung than Yo Seob than Kikwang than Dong Woon.

"Can i get a hug?"Doo Joon asked.(it is not translated in Korean. Its in english)

Skip

Skip

Skip

"Can i get a kiss?"Kikwang asked.

WoooOW.The cheer starts again.

"Okay "You said

And you lean forward to his cheeks but he turn around and you found yourself kissing him on the lips.

"Get off from him!"One of the girls sitting among the crowd shouted and took off her shoes and threw at you.and you got hit on the head and all the girls was laughing at you indtead of helping,

Kikwang saw you getting hit on the head and shouted,"YAH!Don't you know its not very nice of you to do it."He shouted and took you to the School doctor.

Beast members and the rest including you was shocked than you remembered something. He was the one that help you .

"Thanks for helping me this morning and now."You said.

"It's nothing.See.I've got your bookmark if you noticed."Kikwang said.

"Oh really.Thanks.Where did you found it?"You asked him

"Oh.You was running and your book mark fell out and i took it but before i oould return you you was nowhere to be seen"

"Ohh.How about i make one for you also?"You asked.

"Really.Thanks."Kikwang thank you.

"Just give me pen paper and 10 minutes."You said

After 10 minutes.

"Ahh. Done."You said to him

"Thanks a lot. i think i should go now. I don't want my members to get worried."He said and left.

"Okay bye."You said and waved to him

You went back to class and act as if nothing has happened today.

"ALright class.The school is going to stopped for 3 months because it is under renovation every where.So here is all the work i want you all to do."The class teacher said and we all left the school.

Outside the school

"~~~~ ah!"Jaein shouted.

"Hi~"you said

"You're so lucky."She joked."Btw have you heard that school is  going to close for 3 months so you can work as Beast maid.

"Yahh.Right as if i would get chosen."You said laughing

--------------------------------------

So?I know again it's not really good .

Haiz i hope to get good comments.

to cheer up my feelings.

Thanks!

love ya.

Hwaiting!