At The Supermarket. Part 1

내가 하녀예요

 

"Hey people.I have a new subscriber :d YAY. And happy Birthday to Onew. Put him in a room full of chickens:D And 5 more days to Jun Hyung's Birthday. I'm waiting:D Kays.I'll write chapter 49 now:D Look forward to it!

There are some scenes which i did not add in the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bong Sun noona.Please Help me prepare the pots needed.Thanks!"You shouted out before leaving for the supermarket.

"Yeah..."BongSun Noona said but she did not help to prepare the pots instead took a rest in the room.

"So....How..Do you get to know each other?"Doo Joon asked.

"Yeah..."The rest added.

"We've meet on the street when I was shopping with Jaein."You said.

"Yeah.At that time she was really cute and pretty her friend too"Juri compliment you.

"Hehe."You smiled to her.

"Yeah,Jaein sure is pretty."Hyun Seung said as he wonders into his land thinking of Jaein.

"Earth calling Hyun Seung."You said as you snapped your fingers at his face.

"Huh.uh..What happened?"He ask you.

"*sigh*hopeless."You sighed which made everyone laughed.

"is he in love?"Juri Unnie asked you.

"Yeah.Remember my friend, Jaein , She is dating with him."You told her.

"Really...Thats a good thing.You should get a guy too...With your appearance, attitude and all of it you are already perfect.And i'm sure that when you go back to school a lot of guys would ask you out."Juri Unnie said.

"Yeah..About guys..."You said and look at Jun hyung and Kikwang.

"Maybe...I don't really want to concentrate on guys first."You added to your previous sentence.

"Why?You don't like guys?Are you too close to Jaein that you become ...."Juri Unnie asked you worriedly.

"UNNIE! "You shouted.

"I'm not what you think.I do like guys is just that i was hurt once....."You said softly and you look at Kikwang.

"...And my family background."You added later.

"Who's that guy who hurt you? I'll call all of my friends to beat him up."Juri Unnie said angrily

"Never mind already..I don't really care about it already..Now i am just waiting for the right opportunity to confess to the guy that i like."You said to her.

"Ohh..My little girl has someone she likes?Who is it."Juri Unnie asked you now feeling happy.

"You really want to know?"You asked her.

"Yes of course. I want to know who is the lucky one."Juri Unnie shouted out.

"Yeah..Who do you like?"The D's Brother asked you.

"*whisper**whisper*"You whisper to her only.

"Really?You really like ----"She was cut off by you.

"Shhh..Unnie please don't say out."You begged her as you cover with both of your hands.

"Okay..Unnie promise you."Juri Unnie promised.

"Unnie..Let's go buy the ingredients needed."You said s you pulled her into the supermarket and leave the boys at the back.

"So..Who do you think ~~~~ likes?"Doo Joon asked the boys.

"Don't know..But i think she is deeply hurt by Kikwang..."Yo Seob said and walk faster to catch up with you and juri Unnie.

"How i wish you have not hurt ~~~~...."Hyun Seung said to Kikwang and went to catch up with you and Juri Unnie also.

"Yeah....Then none of this would happened."Jun hyung added and walk away also.

"Y------"Dong Woon was cut off by Kiwkang.

"You better not say about me hurting anymore."Kikwang warned Dong Woon.

"Okay...But there's a small spider on your shoes."Dong Woon said to Kikwang.

"Spi..Spi..SPIDER!"Kikwang screamed and went running around which made everyone look at him as if he was an alien.

"Hurry up you two."Juri Unnie said to both Kikwang and Dong Woon.

"Okay..We're coming.."Dong Woon shouted.

"Let's go already."Dong Woon told Kikwang.

"But the spider..."Kikwang said.

"There's no spider..I'm just playing a prank on you."Dong Woon said and ran into the supermarket.

"YAH! SON DONG WOON! YOU"RE DEAD!"Kikwang shouted and chased him.

"~~~~ Save him."Dong Woon shouted as he ran towards you.

"Huh?What happened...Why are you running like this?"You asked Dong Woon.

"A Maniac is chasing me..."Dong Woon said as he points to Kikwang.

"So ....He's the maniac?"You asked him as you laughed.

"Hey Maniac.... He's here."You said to Kikwang.

"Thanks!"Kikwang thank you and chased Dong Woon.

"YAH!"Dong Woon shouted at you 

But as Kikwang and Dong Woon was chasing each other, you was in between them.

"Stop playing...Both of you are making me dizzy.."You told both of them.

"MEHRONG!"Both of them stick out their tongues at you.

"YAH!"You shouted at both of them and you was dizzy after some time and did not notice a puddle of water infront of you.

"Ahh"You shouted as you slipped but was caught by someone.

"You alright?"Jun hyung asked you as he have caught you in time.

"Haha..Thanks!"You said to him.

"Looks like somebody is blushing...."Juri Unnie teased you.

"Unnie!"You said as you pouted your lips.

"How cute..."She said and pinched your cheeks.

"Mehrong."You stick out your tongue.

"Haha..Let's just go and get our ingredients.."Juri Unnie told you.

"So what do we need to buy?"Juri Unnie asked you.

For Rice Cakes(I'm Not Really Sure Of The Recipe.)

2 Packet Of Rice Cakes

2 Packets Of Fishcakes 

3 Green Onions

1 Garlic

For Kimchi Stew and Kimchi Fried Rice

3 kg Of Beef

5 Coves Of Garlic

2 Onions 

3 kg of Kimchi 

1 Green Chili 

"That's all we need."You told her.

"Okay...We'll split into groups to buy.I'll take care of buying the ingredients for buying the rice cakes and you take charge of buying the ingredients for making Kimchi Stew and Kimchi Fried rice."Juri Unnie said to you.

"Okay..I'll choose my team mates."You said and you look at the boys.

"I'll choose Hyun Seung. Jun Hyung and Yo Seob"You said.

"Than i'll choose the rest.We'll meet at the counter."Juri Unnie said to you.

"Okay.Let's go guys"You said to Hyun Seung Jun Hyung and Yo Seob.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 So what will happen next?

A adventure at the supermarket will begin in the next chapter:D

Thanks!

Love Ya

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!