It was just a lie.

내가 하녀예요

Let's have something different but not totally different.:D There will be another person but i will not say out the person until the next chapter. I'm sorry:P :D.Ths colour will be the smsing for the SHE. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeobo ah. Don't you want to have your dinner?"Kikwang asked you.

"Maybe later.I'll like a rest first."You said to him.

"Than i shall have a rest with you too."He said and smirk at you.

"YAH! Don't think of anything."You giggled.

"Yes."He replied than something in his pocket vibrated.

"Yeobo your phone's vibrating."You said

He said and put you down."Take a rest."He said.

"Okay.You too."You said as you grabbed his wrist.

"Okay. I'll see what;s on my phone first,"He said and you let go.

 

Dear AJ hubby, 

                           I 'm coming back to Korea. I'm going to stay until my break is over in America than i will go back. I already asked your manager and they told me where you are together with the B2ST members. I going to meet you tonight. Byes.Love You.

                                                                                                                                                                                                        Love,***

"OMG!"He thought."I'm DEAD!"

"What's wrong?"You asked.

"Nothing. Jun Hyung sent me something and he says that he wants to see me.I'd better go now."He lied and faked a smile.

"Okay."You said.

OutSide The Room.

"Jun Hyung ah.Look at this."He said.

"WHAT!"Jun Hyung shouted."You better do something."

"Yes. I know. You help me take care of my phone first."He said and went back into the room.

Inside the Room.

"I'm back" He said and went to lie down next to you.

Now Both of you lay on the floor together facing each other.

"Ah..ah..choo!"You sneezed."I'm sorry."You said .

"You're cold aren't  you?"Kikwang asked

"...."

He hugged you closer and as close as both of your nose are touching together.

"No.I'm feeling warm now:You said as you lean closer and onto his chest. and slowly feel alseep.

"Yeobo ah. Actually i have something to tell you."Kikwang said."Yeobo ah."

He look at you and noticed that you have already  fell asleep 

"You look like an angel do you know.You look so beautiful.I can't bear to hurt your but i really need to tell you the truth."He said and hugged you even closer and tears start to fall."I'm so sorry."He kept mumbling but slowly  starts to fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While they are asleep.

"What do you want to do now?"Doo Joon asked Jun Hyung who just stare at his phone."YAH!"

"Huh..Ya.Yes?"Jun Hyung stuttered.

"I said what do you want to do now?"Doo Joon repeated again.

"No idea"Jun Hyung said and look at his phone again.

"Can you stop looking at your phone?"Doo Joon shouted."Wait isn't that AJ's phone I mean Appa's phone?"

"Yes.AND She's coming tonight."Jun Hyung said worriedly,

"WHAT!SHE's COMING? Are you serious?"Doo Joon asked in shockness."Than what about Umma?"

"That is what i'm worried about.I just hope that everything goes wrong. She would miss her flight and not come today."Jun Hyung lamented.

"Than have the rest know yet?"Doo Joon asked.

"Know what?"Yo Seob and Hyun Seung said.

"*sigh* She's coming tonight."Jun Hyung repeated again.

"WHAT!"They shouted."Than what about Umma?"

"That is what i said."Doo Joon told them.

"Are you sure that she will be coming?"Yo Seob asked to confirm.

"Yes.*sigh*"Jun Hyung said and showed him the message.

Dear AJ hubby, 

                           I 'm coming back to Korea. I'm going to stay until my break is over in America than i will go back. I already asked your manager and they told me where you are together with the B2ST members. I going to meet you tonight. Byes.Love You.

                                                                                                                                                                                                        Love,***

"See.Now you understand."Jun Hyung asked Yo Seob who just stared in shocked.

"I'm going to call Kikwang OUT!."Doo Joon shouted.

"I'm following you."Hyun Seung said.

"Me too."Jun Hyung said and pulled Yo Seob along.

They reached the room..

"Umma look like an angel when she sleeps."Yo Seob said.

"Kikwang.Come out NOW! We need to talk to you."Doo Joon nudge him.

"Okay."He said and Stood up. And me manages not to wake you up.

Outside the room.

"How are you going to explain to 'she'?"Doo Joon asked."And have you told ~~~~?"

"I have no idea. I have not tell Yeobo yet."He answered.

"You don't fit to call her your Yeobo."Jun Hyung shouted.

"I don't.I Know.But i don't like'she' . 'She' is the one who kept stalking me until i have to say yes."He explained.

"I don't care all this. I am just concern how ~~~~ . If i was you AJ i would not have said Yes. ~~~~ is a nice girl and not many are like her.You better solve this quick before anything happens.And you even promised ~~~~'s brother that you would protect her.Has the world gone crazy?"Yo Seob shouted at him and everyone was shock.

It was shocking because Yo Seob is always the calmest one and hardly said this kinds of stuff. 

"If ~~~~ is going to shed a tear for you again, AJ, i'm sure i'm going to ignore you the rest of my life. I don't even care what the manager says.I'm going to kick you out of B2ST."Doo Joon bellowed.

"But how, I can't tell ~~~~ that i have a girlfriend now and i don't even like 'she' the one i like or loved is ~~~~. I can't bear to break ~~~~'s heart.She is precious to me. But if i tell'she' that i don't like her in the first place all of us are going to disband."He explained.

Everyone sighed.

"Have you tell Dong Woon?"he asked.

"I'll call him."Yo Seob said.

"No need his here."Doo Joon said."XXX(the 'she' . Not any vulgar)"

"XXX!"everyone shouted.

"AJ Hubby. I'm back."'SHE' shouted and ran to him.

And this time you woke up and went out of the and saw someone shouted" AJ hubby."

"Whose AJ?"You walked out and asked them but you saw someone hugging Kikwang.

"~~~~!"Everyone shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now an additional Person is added. I would not tell out who.:P but i hope that all of you would still

follow me.Please. :(.I wrote this additional girl because i just thought of something.

I have a crazy mind.

So i just want to ask if this"SHE" should break Up You and Kikwang's relationship?

Thanks sa lotes/:D

Love ya.

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!