A day with Doo Joon part 2

내가 하녀예요

Hi Updating again :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks."You said in between the sobs.

"It's nothing.Here take a taxi and go back home."The worker said while passing you some money and walk away.

"How am i going to go back. I'm so scared."You start to cry again.

Than you saw a taxi and you went for it.

"Uncle. Can you please bring me to XXX place."You asked.

"Sure."He said and bring you to the place.

Back To Doo Joon.

*Ding Dong*

"They are back!"Hyun Seung shouted and went to get the door.

"Hey!. Why are you alone?"Hyun Seung asked Doo Joon.

"I'll get in first."He replied and went in.

"SO tell me where is ~~~~"Hyun Seung asked Doo Joon.

"I kinda lost her at the hunted house."He replied.

"YOU WAHT!"Yo Seob and Kikwang shouted.

"Then why didn't you find her back!"Kikwang shouted and grabbed him by the collar.

"I couldn't. I have to wait until tomorrow."He explained.

Kikwang let go of Doo Joon and say down on the floor staring at the floor blankly together with the rest.

Back To You

"We are here."The taxi driver said to you.

"Thanks"You handed him the fare and you get off the place.

You started to look around again. It feels very empty and scary which made you cry again and you ran up.

*Ding DOng* 

The door bell rang.

"I'll go and get it."Yo Seob stood up and opened the door and saw your red eyes.

"OPPA!"You shouted and hugged him tightly."I'm very very scared."You cried even harder.

Yo Seob brought you into the living room with the beast members.

"~~~~ ah."They shouted but you did not bother and hugged him even tighter.

"Don't ever leave me."You said crying to Yo Seob.

After a while you fall into your dream land and he brought you into the room.

"You look now. See what happened!"Yo Seob shouted at Doo Joon which have accidentally woke you up and you found yourself in darkness again.

"Oppa! oppa where are you!Please come back! Don't leave me."You cried and hugged you knees "Oppa..oppa..where are you.?I scared."

They heard you and went into the room and saw you crying.

"~~~~ ah! . Oppa is here. Oppa is here. Don't worry oppa is here."Yo Seob said to you which calm you down a bit and you fall asleep in his arms.

"~~~~ ah. Brace yourself understand. Be brave."Yo Seob whispered to you

And he put you in bed and switching on the lights.

"You should have listened to us."Jun Hyung shouted.

"Its my fault.I know but i did not know that this would happened."Doo Joon explained

"If you have not bring her to that place this would not happened!"Yo Seob shout at Doo Joon.

"Yo Seob. Stop already."Hyun Seung said to him.

And Yo Seob punch the wall.and it started to bleed.

"Oppa! Your hands!"You shouted which scared the rest.

"I thought you was asleep?"Dong Woon stared at you.

"I was but i was woke by all of your shouting and get me the first aid kit now."You said to him.

"Oppa! You have to stop hitting with your hands"You said to Yo Seob and Kikwang watched you and started to think back

Flashback

 

"Yah! You should stopped hitting with your hands.You are going to perform in music bank you know."You said and took his hand and blow it gently.

"If you can hold my hand and blow it gently i don't mind punching the chair more times."He said and took your hands to his face.

End

"How i wish everything was back to normal"Kikwang mumbled.

"Done.Promised me that you would not hit again."You said and gently blow at the place where it bleed.

"I promised."Yo Seob said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was this chapter?

Please comment!

Thanks

Love YA!

Love Beast!

Hwaiting!