Manager

내가 하녀예요

 

Hi! I'm So Happy! I have 20 subscribers! YAY! I'm going to write chapter 24.:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Of You Went Back To Beast Dorm And You Cook For Them.

"We are back!"Yo Seob shouted.

"Really.How's ~~~~"Dong Woon asked.

"How do you know my name?"You asked him.

"You don't remember me?"Dong Woon asked you worriedly "How about her?"He asked pointing to Bong Sun noona.

"She?Isn't she a celebrity?And all of you are staying with her?Cool~."You said as you went into the Kitchen with Jun Hyung and Eunjang

"What happened to her?"Bong Sun noona and Dong Woon asked the beast members.

"She lost her memory and only remembered Me and Jun Hyung."Yo Seob told both of them.

"That's not good.How am i going to tell the manager?He is coming now."Bong Sun noona told them.

"WHAT! The manager is coming!"Beast shouted.

"Yes.While all of you was at the hospital the manager called telling me that he is going to check your dorm."Bong Sun noona told them.

"We're DEAD!"Doo Joon said.

"Whose dead?"Jun Hyung asked.

"We are."Doo Joon stared blankly at him.

"Why?"Jun Hyung asked.

"The manager is coming tonight."Bong Sun noona told him.

"WHAT!"He shouted at Bong Sun's noona face."I'm sorry."He said as he clean her face.

"OMG! I sure hope that everything goes as normal."Hyun Seung said.

After they gain back their soul they went to set up the  newspaper on the floor.

"I'm done cooking."You said as you handed out the plates to everyone of them.

"Thanks."Kikwang said.

"No prob."You said as you give him a wink .

"I'll Eat Well"Everyone said.

As you all was starting to eat.

"I'm here."The manager said as he walked in.

"Who is this?"You whispered to Yo Seob.

"This is our manager."He whispered back to you."Just give him a hi5"

"Hey ~~~~. See you have cook for Beast huh."The manager said as he walks closer to you.

"Erm.Yes.Hi"You said to him giving him a hi5. You did what Yo Seob told you.

"Do i have a share too?"He asked you.

"I'm sorry. I did not know that you was coming too.I'll just help you cook a plate,Give me 5minutes."You said to him and went to make another plate..

"Thanks!"He shouted."Well looks like i'e got you all the right maid."

"*laughing nervously* Yeah"Everyone said in unison.

"I'm done."You said as you pass him the plate.

"Thanks. So how was the vacation?"He ask you.

"Vacation?What vacation?"You asked him and look at the beast members.

"Just say it was fun"Yo Seob mouthed to you without letting the manager notice.

"The vacation that all of you went recently.Don't you remember?"The manager asked you.

"No..Yes..Ohh..you meant that vacation.It was fun.Really fun."You said to the manager with a really eyes.

"Than that is great.Since you and the boys did a good job cleaning up the house, I'll think you can have a rest and go out with each of the boys to know them more."The manager told you and went on eating."Wow.Its really nice."(The food)

"Thanks.But it is a must to go out with them?"You asked the manager.

"Why don't you like it?"He asked you.

"Well.Than okay.I'll go out with them."You told the manager.

"Good.But is each member at a time."The manager told you.

"Starting from when?"You asked him.

"Tomorrow."He answered your question.

"What!"You shouted.

"Is there any problem?He asked you.

"*laugh nervously* no."

"Then thats it. From tomorrow you will go out with Dong Woon followed by Hyun Seung , Doo Joon , Jun Hyung , Yo Seob than lastly Kikwang."He told you 

"Okay.Thanks."You said slowly.

After The Manager Had Finish Eating He Went Off.

"I'll go also.You Stay here with them"Eunjang said and went off.

"Eunjang!"You shouted but he went off also.

"So... May i know who is Dong Woon.  Hyun Seung Doo Joon And Kikwang?"You asked the beast members.

"I'm Dong Woon."Dong Woon raised his hands.and you take down some notes.

Notes For Dong Woon.: He looks like the leader from FT island.

"I'm Hyun Seung"Hyun Seung raised up his hands and you also took down some notes.

Notes For Hyun Seung: He have straight banks.(hair)

"I'm Doo Joon"Doo Joon raised up his hands and you took down some notes.

Notes For Doo Joon: He is the one who appeared in G.NA's MV

"I'm Kikwang"Kikwang stand up and bowed to you and you took out some notes too.

Notes For Kikwang: The Hottest looking and the most polite on in Beast.

"I'm Done."You said and stood up."Let me help all of you wash the plates.

You Stood up and walked into the kitchen

"Dong Woon ah. Go and see what she have wrote."Doo Joon said to DOng Woon.

"Okay okay.I'm getting it."Dong Woon said."Here"

"They flip to the page and look what you have wrote.

Notes For Dong Woon.: He looks like the leader from FT island.

Notes For Hyun Seung: He have straight banks.(hair)

Notes For Doo Joon: He is the one who appeared in G.NA's MV

Notes For Kikwang: The Hottest looking and the most polite on in Beast.

"What is this. Why is Kikwang also put as the hottest?"Dong Woon said and pouted his lips.

"Because i am.I always am."Kikwang praised himself.

"Thick Skin."Dong Woon, Doo Joon and HyunSeung said in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was this chapter?

Lova Ya!

Thanks!

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!