Hate You

내가 하녀예요

Hey people.My mood is better now and all thanks to my Unnie and the great comments i got from all my subscribers:D Love Ya! I'll update chapter 40 now:D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"*sigh* let's go."Yo Seob said and everyone went out.

"So you guys decided to come out."Jia said laughing.

"Just shut Up will ya?"Dong Woon said and sat on the floor.

And Miss A was shock as Dong Woon was a maknae there.

"Oppa.What do you want to eat?Chocolate cake?Spaghetti?I'll cook for you."Fei asked Dong Woon.

"Really? I want to eat kimchi fried rice with egg"Dong Woon told Fei.

"Ohh.What kind of dish is that?"Fei in the end asked back Dong Woon.

"Just get lost will ya. You're seriously irritating.."Dong Woon told in her face

"*gasped* Oppa~"Fei said.

"You better nor irritate him already."Doo Joon warned Fei

"Whatever~"Fei rolled her eyes and went away from Dong Woon and went to Doo Joon.

"Then how you Oppa?"Fei asked Doo Joon

"Don't you feel shameless?"Doo Joon Asked back Fei

"We're back!"Jun Hyung shouted out.

"Oh no."The rest of the boys thought.

"I'm also back!"Hyun Seung added.

"Oppa!"Suzy shouted and went to hug him.

"Get lost! Who are you!"Hyun Seung shouted at Suzy.

"I'm your biggest fan! And you.Why are you with my oppa?"Suzy asked Jaein.

"Me?I'm Hyun Seung's Oppa girl friend."Jaein said to Suzy

"WHAT! Oppa. Tell her that you are not!"Suzy shouted at Hyun Seung.

"Yes. She is my girl friend and nobody is going  to break it!"Hyun Seung said firmly to Suzy and hold Jaein's hand tightly.

"Excuse me?"Suzy scoffed."Has your taste in girls always that bad?"

"Actually no. But if i was with you my taste in girls would drop by a few millions percent."Hyun Seung replied.

"Excuse me?"Suzy said in shock.

"Do you mind because you are like blocking the whole door."Hyun Seung asked her politely.

"Are you stating i'm fat?"Suzy asked in shock again.

"Actually yes."Jun Hyung said out."Now do you mind to let us in or else i will not be friendly to go."

And Suzy just walk away.

"Hi people."You said.

"You!"The whole Miss A shouted at you.

"Why are you here!"Min asked as she immediately went to link arms with Yo Seob.

"You better Get lost from me."Yo Seob warned her.

"You really really have a thick skin aren't you."Jia said as she went closer to you.

"Thanks, I'll take it as a compliment.But you look like you have no shame at all."You said to her without any fear.

"I guess you're not scared of anything already."Jia said again.

"Actually if you don't speak people around you won't think that you are mute."You said to her firmly again.

Now she raised up her hand wanting to hit you.

"If you dare to touch her, I'll make sure that you don't live tonight."Jun Hyung warned Jia.

"Fine. But if you dare to go near Yo Seob Oppa and Kikwang Oppa you're dead understand."Jia said to you.

"Why must i even go near them?I already have Jun Hyung Oppa.See"You took up your hands together with his.

"WHAT!"Kikwang and Yo Seob shouted together.

"Yes. She's with me"Jun Hyung said to both Kikwang and Yo Seob.

"Is it true?~~~~ ah..Is it all true?"Both of them asked you.

"Yes.Is there any problem?"You asked them.

"YAY! Now we can be together!"Min and Jia shouted at Yo Seob and Kikwang

"You betrayer!"Both of them shouted at Jun Hyung.

"I am also going to warn both of you, If he was beaten up by both of you i will hate both of you forever."You said to them .

"Oppa, Let's go back to IU's house."You told Jun Hyung .

"Okay.Let's go."He said to you.

"Jaein ah, Let's go."You said to Jaein.

"Oppa let's go."Jaein told Hyun Seung.

And The Four Of You Left The House.

"Oppa! Want to go out?"Fei asked Dong Woon.

"Look!.Let me tell you straight."Dong Woon said to Fei  and the rest of Miss A.

"The four of us doesn't like the four of you.Our taste aren't that BAD. So STOP dreaming of going out with us."Dong Woon said clearly in their face.

"Yes. So please stop bothering us."Doo Joon said and went into the room again.

"Especially you Jia."Kikwang said to Jia and also went into the room followed by the rest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehehe going to end here.

I'm going to tell what actually happened to You, Jun Hyung, Jaein and Hyun Seung in the next chapter.

Thanks!

Love Ya!

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!