Do i really know you?

내가 하녀예요

Hi people.Going to update now. I am going to have a different planning but it still goes along the line i have prepared.So please look forward to it.:) BTW there will be some parts which i will put 1st to 6th person inside.You must read my story than you will know is who.(chapter 9).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You're Kikwang right?"You asked Kikwang.

"You remember me?"He asked you in disbelief.

"Do i know you?I just heard your name being called out only."You explained to him.

"Yo Seob ah.I'm hungry but i don't want to eat the hospital food.It ."You turned and said to Yo Seob.

'No '' this kind of word could be said out."Kikwang told you..

"Hey.You understand what i have said?"You asked him.

"Yes.I can."He said then you remember something.

Than something flash out in your mind.

1st person : Kikwang

2nd person : Jun Hyung

3rd person : Hyun Seung

4th person : Yo Seob

5th person : Doo Joon

 

"I'm getting so pissed off"You said in English which only Your Yeobo could understand

"Yeobo! No 'pissed off' this kind of words could be said out."1st person said to you.

"Sorry. But our sons are really pissing me off."You said to him and pouted.

"What did i tell you."He said and hold his waist.

"Umma.Who is your first Helpful and Best son?"2nd person asked you.

"....."You did not answer"Help me Yeobo."You mouthed to him but he just look away.

"So Umma?Who is it.?"3rd person asked you.

"Its me right. Umma.Your cutest one."4th person said.

"Yah! Don't interrupt and changed her mind."3rd person protested.

"Its..its..All of you.You are all my Best Sons.Correct?"You patted 4th person's head. and faced to 1st person."Isn't it Yeobo?"

"Really?We're really the Best?"5th person asked 1st person

"Yes.If not why you are my son."1st person said and glared at you.

"Don't glare at me. I'm just doing what a parent should do"You said and went inside the kitchen

1st person saw you went insde the Kitchen and immediately hugged you from behind.

"And now i'm doing my part as a hubby"He said as he hugged your waist tightly

"You are such a sly fox. And i did not know that you can speak English"You said to him

End.

"Arrggh! My..my..my.head...is..is."You could not say finish and everything went blank.

"Call the doctor again!"Eunjang shouted.

The Doctor Came Moments Later And Did A Check Up On You.

"I'll think she is starting to regain some of her past memories."The Doctor told them."But try not to force her or else she could never remember everything.(weird)"

"Okay.Thanks Doctor."Eunjang said and went to you.

"I should have not let you go and work for them.I should have taken a job also. Why must you always help others instead of yourself?"Eunjang said as he cried"I told you to protect and take good care of my sister and this is what happens"He shouted at Kikwang.

The thing you remembered as you heard Eunjang said.

 

"Thanks."You answered.

"You both better take good care of my Nuna. If anything happens to her. I don't care who are you. I'll skin you all alive."You brother warned them

"Eunjang ah.!"You shouted."They are kind to me. Please don't worry."You explained to him.

"Yes. We will take good care of him"Kikwang said.

"Good.Now i guess you have to go huh."Eunjang asked.

"Yes.Bye"You said and hugged him.

End.

"Oppa?Is that you Eunjang ah!"You woke up and called him.

"Nuna! You remember me?"Eunjang asked you while grabbing your hands.

"Yes*laugh* why wouldn't i remember my brother?"You said and hugged him.

"Did you remember anything?"He asked you.

"I only heard people talking and me talking in English with another guys.Thats it."You replied.

"Then do you remember them?"Eunjang said as he points to Beast.

"I only remember Yo Seob oppa and what is the name called?"You said and point to Kikwang."Erm..Ah! I know already.Is..is oh i've forget.."You said.

"Eunjang ah. Yo Seob Oppa.I'm hungry can i get something to eat?"You asked them.

"Okay.I'll tell the Doctor to discharge you earlier."Eunjang told you and went to see the doctor.

"Yo Seob oppa. Don't your friends want to come also?You asked Yo Seob.

"I'll go and ask them."Yo Seob said and went to them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kays.I'll write until here.The following chapters will be very very

Interesting.I promised.Really.

So please look forward to it,

Thanks.

Love Ya

Love B2ST/ Beast!

Hwaiting!