방학!part 3

내가 하녀예요

HIs People.Just want to say that i may not update tomorrow coz got grounded.Damv! Sorry. But i'll try my best to update.BTW for the colour Dark gray is for your thoughts.:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Take out your hands."Kikwang said. to you.

You took out.

"Close your eyes."He said. again.

"Okay."You closed.

He took out a ring.[The Ring:http://image1.dhgate.com/upload/spider/b/054/077/b_309098208077054_00.jpg]

And he put it into your middle finger and the other to his.

"You can open your eyes now."He said.

"Wow.Oppa.Thanks.Its Very nice."You said and gave him a peck on his cheeks."But its quite loose.I'm afraid that it might fall off."

"If it falls off.I throw mine away and buy a new one for both of us."he said.

"Appa!i also want one."Yo Seob shouted.

"Meeee Toooo!"The rest of your sons shouted.

"Okay.Umma and Appa will buy for each of you."He said.

"Yah!."You whispered to him."What was for that?"

"Its for our family.Don't you like it?"He asked.

"I like but how are we going to wear all of them.Unless we buy some rings and necklace."You explained to him

"How about you buy Necklace and i buy rings?"He asked you.

"Okay.But we need to ask them."You said and Faced them"Yo Seob ah. Do you prefer Ring or necklace."

"I prefer Necklace."Yo Seob answered you.

"Okay than i shall buy for you Necklace."You said.

"Thankssss~ Umma ! You're the BEST!"Yo Seob shouted.

"How about Jun hyung ah?"You asked.

"I would want necklace also."Jun hyung replied.

"Than i shall buy 2 Necklace and Your Appa would buy 2 Rings for Doo Joon and Hyun Seung."You said.

"But i want Umma to help me buy."Hyun Seung  pouted his lips.

"You don't like Appa buy for you?"Kikwang asked him.

"Its not that i don't like. Its just that Umma is going to be with us for 3 months only.I want something from Umma so that i can keep forever."He replied while his head down.

"Hyun Seung ah."You said as you went to sit with him."You can call and meet me anytime. As long as you are free and i can go with you."You said as you stoke his hair.

"But i don't have your number."He said.

"Give me your phone."You said and took his handphone and saved your number.

"Here.So you can call me anytime.I'm always there for you."You said and you his hair again.

"Hyun Seung. Umma is going to work at Cube.She promised us already."Doo Joon said.

"Really.Are you really going to work at Cube?"Hyun Seung asked you.

"*sigh* I have already promised Doo Joon."You said and glared at Doo Joon who just hide behind Kikwang.

"Can i get one necklace or ring too?"Dong Woon asked you and it shocked all of you.

"Erm Sure."You said as you patted his head.

"We're Here!"Bong Sun noona shouted which doubled the shock ness (I don't think it is a Word.Haha.).

"Let's go!"You said and link arms with Kikwang and Yo Seob linked arms with you followed by the rest..

All of you reach the pool .

"Its so nice."You said and ran to the pool and you break the connection.(Linking Arms.)

Suddenly Bong Sun noona thought of something.

"~~~~ ah."She said and pushed you into the pool.

And everyone rush forward to help you.

"Yeobo!"Kikwang shouted.

"Ah..ah..ah Choo!"You sneezed . The water was freezing cold and you was wet which made all the boys there stare at you.

"Here."Kiwang took a jacket of of his bag and gave it to you.

"Why?I don't want to wet your jacket."You said and pushed away the jacket.

"No.You wear it. I don't want you to be seen by other guys."He said in jealousy. 

"Don't be jealous. Remember i'm yours."You said to him and hugged him."Haha Now you're WET!" and you ran into the room(i think so).

"YAH!"Kikwang shouted and ran after you.

"Yah! Wait for us.Appa.Umma."Doo Joon shouted.

Both of you ran into the bathroom.(Oh.no)

He pinned you onto the wall started tickling you.

"Yah...S..to..to..p.Stop."You shouted.

He stopped and both of you locked eyesight "I love you.""I love you too."but Doo Joon and Yo Seob broke the moment.

"Umma!Appa!"Doo Joon and Yo Seob shouted and they saw both of you.together."Sorry."They shouted and ran out.

"So.*laugh*I think i need to changed before i get a cold,"You said .

"Ah.Yes."Kiwkang shouted and ran out also

."Cute "You said.

You changed into a comfortable clothes but not the swimwear.

[ the clothes you wore.http://s3.amazonaws.com/wedding_prod/photos/df05a44a31a00575310f0ac91efd7d2e_m ] 

"Let's go "You said as you went down.

All of you was at the pool again.

"Let's compete with each other.Loser will cook Dinner."Bong Sun noona said."In Groups of 3"

"How are we going to choose?"You asked her.

"Kawi Bawi Bo!"She said.

"Okay.Kawi Bawi Bo!"You shouted but you .lose again

"Okay.I'll Choose Dong Woon, Kikwang And Yo Seob"She said.

"Ohh.Okay"You said and went to Jun Hyung, Doo Joon and Hyun Seung.

"Umma! We can win one!"Doo Joon said and gave you a thumbs up.

"Okay.Let's Start."You shouted.

All Of you was competing who would swim the fastest.

So.Bong Sun noona won the first round.

"Sorry.Umma."Doo joon said.

"Yeah.Sorry."Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung added.

"It's okay.As long as we have fun its okay."You said and patted each of their head.

Now is Whose hat taken out first will win game.

So.Again is Bong Sun noona won.

"Umma! It's not fair."Jun Hyung said as Bong Sun noon awas wearing a raincoat( i think) and the cap was covered be the hat..

"It's Okay.Jun Hyung ah. I want to play flying fish."You said to Jun Hung.

"Okay.Let's play."Jun Hyung shouted."Let's play flying fish."

"Pair up in two."Doo Joon said.

1st pair: Doo Joon and Jun Hyung

2nd pair:Dong woon and Bong Sun noona

3rd pair: Yo Seob and Hyun Seung.

4th pair: You and Kikwang.

(Okay i'm going to skip the first 2 pairs.Sorry)

"It's Bong Sun noona and Dong Woon turn."Yo Seob shouted.

"Let's go."Bong Sun noona said.

All of you watch them.

"Every time the boat fly up it was drop down at Bong Sun noona side."Doo Joon said and made us all laugh.

Bong Sun noona and Dong Woon came back.

"So how was it ."You asked Dong Woon/

"FUN!"he shouted.

"Let's go now."Kikwang took your hands and went into the boat.

As you and Kikwang was on the boat.

"I'm scared."You said .

"Then hold my hands."He said.

"*laugh* okay."

As the boat fly up.

"KIKWANG YEOBO! SARANGHAE!"You shouted.

"~~~~ YEOBO! SARANGHAE!"He shouted.

"BSST HWAITING!"You shouted again.

"~~~~ HWAITING!"He shouted also.

Then it ended and both of you went off the boat.

Then Bong Sun ran straight wanting to push Doo Joon off into the water and Yo Seob tried to stop and in the end Bong Sun noona and Yo Seob fall into the water.You went to help Bung Sun noona but she also pulled you into the water.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to write until here. I will write the next chapter now.Please look forward to it.

Very Interesting~:D

Love Ya!

Love B2ST

Hwaiting!