Just talking with...

내가 하녀예요

Hey people.I know that my previous chapter last part was quite of a boring one so i have decided to make it more interesting:D Hope that everyone will like it!:D I'll write chapter 46 now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Let's Eat!"You said to them and everyone have a good time eating together.

"Its been a long time since we have eat together."Eunjang said.

"Yeah."B2ST agreed.

"So when are you two going back to school?"Eunjang asked you and Jaein.

"Next week....*sigh* And i will also be ending my Maid shift  too."You said to B2ST feeling sad.

"Then you will be a singer at cube entertainment.."Doo Joon said.

"Yes.And if you don't we will hunt you down."Hyun Seung said.

"How dare you say this to my best friend"Jaein said to Hyun Seung and pull his ears.

"Ahh..ahh.P..pa..pain"Hyun Seung shouted.

"Yeah... How dare you say this to me."You said trying to hold back your laughter and you put your hands by your hips.

"So..sorry..Pai...Pain.."He shouted again as Jaein was still pulling his ears.

"Hahahaha..."Everyone laughed.

"YAH! Stop laughing at me"Hyun Seung shouted and pouted his lips.

"So..Have everyone done eating?"You asked.

"Yeah."Everyone shouted.

"Eunjang.Help me collect all the plates and put them into the sink."You told Eunjang,

"Okay."He replied"Here."

"I'll help you."Yo Seob said.

"Erm..Thanks?"You said.

"Let's go out."Eunjang said.

"Okay."Hyun Seung, Jaein and The D's Brother agreed.

"Why?"Jun Hyung and Kikwang asked.

"Just go."Eunjang said and pulled all of them out.

"Nuna.We will be out for a while."Eunjang said and went off.

"So i guess its just the two of us huh."Yo Seob said.

"Yeah."You answered and just carry on washing the dishes without any conversation.

"So"Yo Seob said

"So"You said as the same time.

"You say first"You told Yo Seob.

"So...Are you and Jun Hyung dating?"He ask you.

"...."You did not answer.

"Do you like Kikwang , Jun Hyung and Me at the same time?"He ask again.

"I don't"You answer.

"Then who do you really like?"He ask.

"Why do you keep asking?"You started to feel annoyed. 

"Because i want to know. Who do you really like?"He shouted at you.

"I don't Know!"You shouted back.

"Then how does you feel when you saw us with other girls?"He ask you once  more.

"......."You did not answer.

"Tell ME!"He shouted.

"Why do you keep shouting at me!"You shouted back and tears starts to fall..

"Please tell me.I really need the answer."He said .

"But the answer i have will hurt you."You said to him"But i really don't want to hurt you ."

"Even if  we are not couple we can be good friends right.So please tel me the answer."He faked a smile.

"But you must promised me that you would be happy no matter what is the choice."You say to him.

"Promised"He promised.

"I only treat you as my child or my best friend. I didn't meant to hurt you.I just have a feeling that we are not meant together, you can have someone better than me."You said to him.

"I'm so sorry."You added.

"But who do you still like? Kikwang or Jun hyung?"He asked you.

"I don't know. I have no idea.I just want both of them to be happy.."You told him.

"If the accident have not happened will you still be together?"He asked you.

"Maybe.But its no use.He has already broke my heart."You explained.

"*sigh*."Yo Seob sigh.

"Who should i choose?"You ask him.

"Just listen to your heart.."He said to you..

"Are you very sad?"You ask him.

"I am..But  i know that if you are my best friend i would be very happy already."He told you.

"Thanks...You can find someone better than me."You told him.

"But you;re the one that i really care about"He mumbled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry.This chapter is really weird and boring.

I think

But i sure hope its not

Thanks
Love Ya

Love B2ST!

Hwaiting!