My best friends + Me(You) + Jun Hyung + Hyun Seung Part 1

내가 하녀예요

Hey people.I don't know who to choose as Jun Hyung,Kikwang and Yo Seob  have the same number of votes.I'll end the poll when i reach chapter 38. So all my subscribers please vote for me.Please!I'll update chapter 35 now.:DThanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm coming too."Hyun Seung went along.

"Can i come too?"Doo Joon and Dong Woon asked.

"I don't think so."Jun Hyung said as he closed the door.

"Why does ~~~~ trust both of them instead of us.I meant we are more Good looking than them."Dong Woon pouted his lips.

*Face palm* Everyone did and shook their heads.

"I'm back.And i've bought my friends along."Jia said out of nowhere.

"I'm Min.And i'm a BIG fan of you."Min screamed at Yo Seob.

"So? And do you think i am deaf and do i look like i care?"Yo Seob replied sarcastically  and walk into the room.

"I'm Fei. And i'm a big fan of you Dong Woon Oppa."Fei said to Dong Woon.

"Oppa?Please....You're like 4years older than me and you still have the cheek to call me Oppa."Dong Woon said with a laugh and went into the room also.

"I'm Suzy. And i'm a big fan of Hyun Seung and where is he?"Suzy said and asked the rest.

No one answered her.

"Hello.Some one talking here."Suzy said again.

"Did you hear someone talking?"Doo Joon asked Kikwang.

"No.Maybe is just some fly."Kikwang replied.

"Fly.I'm scared."Doo Joon said  sarcastically  and went into the room also.

"I'm also scared."Kiwkang said but was stopped by Jia.

"Don't you dare to go inside the room."Jia threatened Kikwang.

"And do you think i also care?"Kikwang said and went into the room also without bothering Jia speech and slammed the door.

"YAH!"Jia shouted and bang on the door.

"Let's just get some sleep and just think that there are some cats fighting outside."Doo Joon told them.

"Yeah.Just get some sleep."Kikwang said.

---------------------------------------------------------At Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung side----------------------------------------

"Let's Go."Jun Hyung told Hyun Seung.

"Okay."Hyun Seung replied and went to hail a taxi.

"Uncle.I want to go to this place.XXXXXXXXXX.."Jun Hyung told the taxi driver.

"Okay."The taxi driver replied and they reach the place in no time.

"WOW!This place is huge."Hyun Seung said as he went out of the taxi.

"Yes.Let me just inform ~~~~ that i'm here."Jun Hyung said.

:~~~~ ah. I've reach already.

:Really?I'll meet you.

----------------------------------------------------------------At Your side.----------------------------------------------------

"You got 1 message."Your phone said.

"So who is that?"IU asked you in curiosity.

"Ohh.Its from Jun Hyung Oppa."You told her.

"Really?Did Hyun Seung Oppa come too?"Jaein shouted in excitement.

"Yes.Let me reply Oppa first."You said to Jaein.

:Really?I'll meet you.

"Let's go meet them."You said to IU and Jaein.

"Are you sure?You're not fine." IU and Jaein said worriedly.

"I'm Okay.Just go."You told both of them.

"Okay"They said as they held you up gently and brought you to the gate.

"Hi Oppas."You said as you saw them.

"OMG! Hyun Seung is soo cute!"Jaein whispered to you.

"OMG! The girl beside ~~~~ is so cute(Jaein)"Hyun Seung whispered to Jun Hyung.

"Hey."Jun Hyung ignored Hyun Seung and went to you to take a closer look.

"What kind of person would beat someone until like that."Jun Hyung shouted.

"Miss A"You, IU and Jaein said together.

"Yeah.I guess its only them"Jun Hyung added.

"HUGGGG!"Hyun Seung suddenly shouted and ran to hug you but your injury on your stomach.

"O..o.oppa*cough Blood*"You said in pain.

"~~~~ ah. What happened to you?"Jun Hyung asked in worry.

"She got hit in the stomach and it added it to her old injury."IU explained.

"Ohh..I'm..i'm..i"Hyun Seung stutter when he saw Jaein and starting to blush.

"Oppa.Are you okay?Jaein put her hands on Hyun Seung's neck.

"I'm...i'm...i'm.."Hyun Seung stutter once again.

"I'm Jaein."Jaein took the step first."Hi"

"Hi..hi...hi..."Hyun Seung stutter once more again.

"Let me help."Jun Hyung said and took Hyun Seung's hands out and shake with Jaein.

This time Jaein and Hyun Seung blushed together.

"Looks like someone is in love."You and Jun Hyung said together. 

"Yeah.Let's get in. It looks like its going to rain."IU said to them.

"Okay."You said.

"Let me help you."Jun Hyung said and carry you in a bridal style in order not to hurt your stomach.

"Thanks Oppa."You whisper to Jun Hyung as you lean your head against his chest.

"Look at them.How cute."Jaein and IU said in jealousy.

This time Hyun Seung took a step.

"May I?"Hyun Seung said to Jaein and carry her up in a bridal style also.

"I don't want to be in the middle of  both of you.Bye~"IU said and went to you.

"Oppa.Your heart is beating very very fast."Jaein said to Hyun Seung.

"Its..its..because i'm carrying you."Hyun Seung said but Jaein got the wrong meaning.

"So you are saying i'm heavy?Let me down."Jaein said to him and went down and ran to away.

"No.Its not because you are heavy...Because of you thats why my heart is beating very fast."Hyun Seung confessed out loud and everyone heard it.

"Hahas Oppa.You're so dumb."Jaein jumped on Hyun Seung's back.

"YAH!"He shouted at Jaein.

"Meh rong"Jaein stick put her tongue.

And it started to Rain.

"Okay....You two..Get in now."You and Jun Hyung shouted at Jaein and Hyun Seung.

"Let's go."Both of them said and ran hands in hands in the Rain.

"It looks like we are watching a romance film."IU said to you.

"Just hope that Hyun Seung can treat her well and both of them live happily ever after."You said as you turn to look at Jaein and Hyun Seung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So people.Going to write until here:D

SO how is this chapter?

Please tell me.:(

Thanks!

Love Ya

Love BEAST/B2ST

Hwaiting!