I'm Sorry. Please Listen To ME

내가 하녀예요

So curious about the person?Well i'm going to tell out NOW!:D Look forward.~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

So this is what happens at chapter 13.

"AJ Hubby. I'm back."'SHE' shouted and ran to him.

And this time you woke up and went out of the and saw someone shouted" AJ hubby."

"Whose AJ?"You walked out and asked them but you saw someone hugging Kikwang.

"~~~~!"Everyone shouted.

"Who is this hubby?"'SHE' asked kikwang.

"Ohh.Me i'm the maid."You said and fake a smile but everyone could see that you're going to cry any moment.

"Really.Nice to meet you . I'm  Jia. From Miss A."Jia said(so this is the " SHE")

"Ohh.I'm ~~~~. I'm going to be Beast Maid for 3 months.and 'll think i will go and cook for them now.."You said and walk away and tears start to fall but you try to control yourself.

"I'll help you."Kikwang said.

"No need. I'll think you should stay with them."You said and walked into the kitchen. 

"I'll think i will go and help Umma. I meant ~~~~" Yo Seob shouted and ran into the kitchen.

"Mee too."Jun Hyung ran into the kitchen.

"Umma. I'm sorry."Jun Hyung and Yo Seob apologized 

You did not answer them.

"There is no more food in the fridge. We'll go out and buy okay?"Jun hyung purposely said it loudly.

"Let's go."Yo Seob shouted and pulled you out  but the ring that Kikwang gave it to you accidentally fall out and it hit onto the ground.

You bend down wanting to take it but Jia took it faster.

"You have a couple ring. Cool.I have one with AJ too."She said and she pulled Kikwang to you and took out his hands and show off the rings to you but he did not have and his hands only have the ring that he gave to you.

"Oppa! Where is the ring i gave you and why do you have the same ring as ~~~~?"Jia asked.

"Can i have it back?"You said annoyingly and look up but you totally forgotten that your eyes is still red.. ""You muttered it under your breathe but Kikwang heard it.

"Here."She passed it back to you."Why do you have the same ring as my AJ?And are you crying?"she asked you.

"I'm don't know and i don't care."And you threw the ring that Kikwang gave it to you into the bin.

"Why did you threw that away?"Jia asked.

"It's worthless already.He already have someone else."You said biting your lips as you was going to cry again. and look at Kikwang.

"Let's Go."You said and pulled Yo Seob and Jun Hyung away and left the house not long after.

Jia went into the bin and took out Your ring.

"Oppa since you don't have the ring i gave you than i shall wear ~~~~'s ring since both of you have the same."Jia said.

""Kikwang uttered and took off the ring and took the ring that belongs to you from Jia.

"YAH!Why did you did that?"Jia asked him.

"No why."He answered and went into the room.

Inside the room.

He took out both of the ring.

"I'm Sorry.I'm really sorry.Please listen to me. I really need you now.Come back to me."He said as he started crying and leaning against the door thinking all the happy times both of you spend together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry.I'm Writing until here as i don't want to write too much and want to keep some of the

secrets for tomorrows update.:D

Please look forward~

Love Ya!

Love BEAST!

Hwaiting!