A day with Hyun Seung.

내가 하녀예요

Hi people. My fanfic is finally back to normal!:D Going to update chapter 29.:D And currently listening to Shock . Its nice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

""I think she likes both of you."This sentence kept repeating in Kikwang's head.

"Does she still remember me?Does she really like me?"He asked himself and turn and stare at you.

"Kikwang Oppa. Yo Seob Oppa. Saranghae."You sleep talk.

"How i wish you could be the same you. Everything was just a nightmare."Kikwang mumbled and went back to the day when he gave you the ring.

Flashback

 

"haha.Oppa~SARANGHAE!"You shouted."Opps."You covered your mouth.

"UMMA! SARANGHAE!" Yo Seob, Jun Hyung , Doo Joon and HyunSeung stick out their heads and shout.

"Yeobo Ah! SARANGHAE!"Kikwang shouted.

"YEOBO AH. ADEUL(Son) AH SARANGHAE!"You shouted.

End

"If i have not accepted Jia at first. Nothing would have happened now. Me and You would be as happy as ever."Kikwang said to you and a tear shed."I will not give up on you no matter what."He said to himself.

.The Next Day.

"I'm ready to go."You said to Hyun Seung. And you wore this.

[The shirts: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=9915150 ]

"Okay. Lets go."He said and linked arm with you.

"Wait. Where are we going first?

"Don't worry. We are just going to the mall then have a movie than a dinner."He explained to you.

"Okay.Let's go."You said to him.

Both Of You Reach Seoul Mall.

"What kind of movie are we going to watch?"You asked him.

"Comedy"He said in a funny way."Let's watch Rapunzel."

"Okay.But do you understand?"You asked him.. 

"Not really But there will be sub titles. So its okay. As long as you have fun."He said to you.

"Aww. Thanks Oppa. Let's go."You said.

It took 1Hour and 40Minutes.

"Ahh. Its finally over."You stretched yourself.

"So how was the movie?"He asked you.

"It was so Funny!"You laughed."So are we having dinner now?"

"Yes. We'll eat at a sushi bar."He told you.

"My favourite."You shouted in excitement.

And Times Really Really Files When You Are Having Fun.

"Let's go.Its very late already."He told you.

"But i don't wanna."You whined.."Or can we go somewhere else. I feel like i want to know you better."

"Okay. Let's go to a park."He said to you.

"Okay."And Both of you went to a park near the dorm.

"So what do you want to know about?He asked you.

"Maybe your past.I've heard that you was once in Bigbang."You told him.

"*sigh* That was quite a long time already."He said then lowering his head.

"It's okay. You can tell me anything."You said to him."Just tell me.Please?"

"Okay. Actually i auditioned at YG before. I had lots of fun there. I was one of the closest with them. But Seungri and i was not chosen. Then bigbang members help us pleaded the president and he said he would give us a chance but only 1 could be chosen."He stopped halfway and tears started to fall."They helped me alot  but i still could not get in."

"It's okay. "You said as you wipe away his tears."I am still happy you got into Beast."

"Don't you like me in Bigbang?"He asked you.

"Actually not. If this was meant to be then so be it. I rather you be happy as you are now in Beast.They treat you well."You explained.

"Really?"He asked you in doubt.

"Yes And i know that you are a good singer and dancer. So if you believe in yourself a good result will turn out."You told him."Let's go back now.I'm quite tired."

"Okay. And thanks a lot."He said and ruffed your hair.

"YAH!"You shouted at him but he just ran away.

"I'm going to catch you!"You shouted and ran after him

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was not a very good chapter as i had a writer block.

Sorry

Please look forward to the next chapter!

Thanks!

Love Ya!

Love Beast

Hwaiting!