OMG! And A new friend.

내가 하녀예요

 

I wanna see B2ST in Singapore REAL BADLY!T.T. I'll update chapter 32 now.:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I don't know all but i know that i know than you do.And  do  you know that everything you does it just make people feel annoyed and pissed of by you ."You shouted at her again.

"And CUT IT OUT ALREADY!"You shouted at Kikwang and Yo Seob then you ran out the house.

"Don't GO!"Yo Seob and Kikwang shouted as you ran out.

"What are you waiting for?"Doo Joon asked them."Just GO!"

And the both of them ran after you but Jia also went as no one could stop her.

"OPPA! Wait for me!"Jia shouted out.

-----------------------------------------------------At Your Side.---------------------------------

"Where am i going to ran to?"You asked yourself.

"Don't GO!"You heard and then saw the both of them running towards you but you ran faster as you heard Jia's voice.

"I'll go to my school"You said to yourself and ran to your school."I bet someone must be at school."

And you ran to your school in no time and you saw your best friend Jaein and another girl. But they was being bullied by 3 girls.

"YAH! WHAT ARE ALL OF YOU DOING!"You shouted at the 3girls

"Looks who is here."The girl who threw the shoe at you said.

"Another low class girl."One of the girls said.

"She is the one who kissed Kikwang."Another one whispered to the girl who threw her shoe at you.

"So you're the .(I'm sorry if i used this kind of language.)"She said with a smirk and walk towards you.

"Ohh great. Another ."You thought."What do you want?"You asked her as she approach you.

"What i want?"She repeated what you said."I want this"She said and kicked you in your stomach.

"Arrgg."You groaned as it has injured the part when Jia kicked you."Why did you do that for!"You shouted at her.

"Because i don't like your face."She said again and now this time she slapped you.

"STOP! I begged you."Jaein and her friend begged her but in the end they got hit too.

"~~~~ RAN!"Jaein and her friend shouted.

"NO!"You answered firmly and walked over to protect them.(LOLX)

"Looks like someone wants to be a hero."One of the girl said.

"Then just hit all of them!"Another girl shouted and all of them started to hit all of you.

"Who are they?"You manage to say out.

"They are all from Miss A but one of them is not here."Jaein replied.

"Why are they such !"You whispered loudly.

"We are not s you !"The girl who threw her shoes shouted at you and hit you in the stomach again.

"I don't even know who are you three!"You shouted and stared at them and you saw one of them messaging to someone.

"Don't even know us?*laugh* Where have you been living? In a cave? I'm Fei you ."Fei said as she pulled up your hair.

"I'm Min. You idiot!"Min said and slapped your face.

"I'm Suzy. Dumb!"Suzy said and punched you in the stomach again.

"ARRGG!"You groaned.

"Let's just hit them"Min shouted and Fei threw you on the ground hardly hitting your head on the floor first then they starting kicking you, Jaein and her friend.

"WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING!"You heard a familiar voice.

It was Jia's voice.

"Why did you start without me?"Jia said laughing and she saw you

-----------------------------------------------------------At Jia's Side--------------------------------------------------

"Oppa! Wait for me!"Jia shouted and then you received a message.

From: Min

Jia. We saw the girl who kissed Kikwang Oppa. Come now we are beating her up.

"Good. Its even better than chasing ~~~~ and the oppas.I can vent my angers on the unlucky one."Jia said smirking. and she ran toward your school.

"WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING!"Jia shouted.

"Why did you start without me?"Jia said and she saw you.

---------------------------------------Back To You-----------------------------------------

"Ohh. Looks like i have found the right person."Jia said smirking."You girls can beat her friends up while i take care of ~~~~"

"OMG!Oppa please help me!"You thought to yourself as Jia kicked you hardly in the stomach now.

"Arrgg."You groaned and spit out some blood.

"Look like this princess is going to lose lots of blood tonight."Jia said as she grabbed you by the face.

"Why are you doing this to me?"You cried out in pain.

"Firstly. I HATE YOU! Secondly. I don't like your face."Jia shouted in your face and pulled you up then slapped you in the face and you fall onto the ground.

"Argh!"You groaned and you saw your friends being beaten also and you stood up immediately though is pain and you ran to them. Grabbed both of them and ran out as fast as you could.

"Come back here you es!"Jia shouted  at the three of you.

"Just keep running. Don't ever look behind again."You said to jaein and her friend.

"Should we chase them?"Min asked Jia.

"I don't think so already."Jia said laughing."Let's get some drinks. I'll treat."

"YAY!"They shouted.

"Where should we go?"You asked Jaein and her friend while running.

"Let's go to my place. Nobody is staying with me."Jaein's friend said.

"What is your name?"You said in pain.

"Call me IU."IU said .

"Okay.Let's go your house."Jaein said as she saw you in pain

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people. I'm going to end here.

Sorry if this wasn't a good chapter.

I'll update soon.:D

Thanks!

Hahas.

Love YA!

Love BEAST!

Hwaiting