A day with Dong Woon.

내가 하녀예요

Hi people.I'm Going to write about the day with Dong Woon for this chapter and some other stuffs. Please Look Forward to it.:D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"~~~~ ah. Wake up."Yo Seob woke you up.

"What time is it now?"You asked him.

"6.30Am."He replied."Did i disturb you?You can carry on sleeping if you want."

"No. I'm awake already.How about i make you some breakfast?"You asked Yo Seob.

"Really? Thank You so MUCH!"He shouted softly and then stared at you.

"I'll make French Toast. "You said and found him staring at you."Is there anything on my face?"

"No is just too beautiful"He said and crashed his lips onto yours and felt your heart beating faster.

He let go of the kiss and ran out blushing.

"*laugh* I'm feeling so weird."You said to yourself and moved your hands onto your hearts and feel it."It is beating so fast.Relax ..~~~~ ah..relax."

But you could not and felt your temperature rising and you heard something.

"Yo Seob. Why are you blushing in the morning?You're so hot."Dong Woon said it loud.

"Shhhhh!"Yo Soeb shussh at Dong Woon.

"Cute"You thought to yourself and went out and found everyone outside already.

"I'll make breakfast."You said it out loud .

"Thanks!"Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung said.

And You Went to Wash Up Then Went To Cook Breakfast.

After 15 minutes.

"I'm done cooking."You said as you handled the plates to them.

"So how was it?"You asked Yo Seob who just sat there facing the food shyly."Cute."You pinch his cheeks.

"It nice."Dong Woon said.

"I'm going out with you today. Correct?"You asked Dong Woon.

"Yes.Where do you want to go?"He asked you back.

"I fell like going to the Amusement Park"You said to him.

"Okay then we'll go there."Dong Woon said.

After You Have Eat, You And Dong Woon Went to The Amusement Park.

"Let's go to a phone shop first.. I want to buy something."Dong Woon said to you.

"Okay."And Both of you went.

"AARHRRH! ITS BEAST DONG WOON!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"The salesgirl shouted like a crazy fan girl.

"*laugh* Thanks. I would like to get a couple key chain. The type which could be hanged on the phone kind."Dong Woon Told the Salesgirl.

"Than what about you?"Dong Woon asked you 

"Help me buy a iphone cover."You told him.

"And a iphone cover." he added.

"Okay.Here.The iphone covers and the couple key chain."

[Iphone Cover: http://www.s2999.com/images/spectre_iphone_cover.jpg ]

[ The couple Key chain : http://p.lefux.com/61/20100906/A0630000EK/keychains-couple-bear-2-Gallay.jpg ]

You put on the cover but did not notice about the neopic that was pasted on it. and hang the Keychain.

"Thanks. Let's go."You said to Dong Woon.

"Okay."

Both Of You Played All The rides And It was Fun And Thrilling But Both Of You Have To Go As It Was Late Already.

"Let's go"Dong Woon said to you.

"*sigh* I wish i can play one more ride.Let's take a picture before we go."You told Dong Woon and took a photo with him using your phone.

"Look.You're so cuute,"You pinched his cheeks.

"Thanks. Let's go . It's late already."He told you.

"Did you have a fun time with me?"Dong Woon asked you as both of you was on a van going back to the dorm but you did not answer.

"~~~~ ah."He turned and look at you and you have fallen asleep.

"You really look like an angel when you sleep."He said as he put your head down on his laps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if i have not write finish. COz got something. I willl update soon

If i can. But i'll still update.

Look forward to it!

Thanks! 

Love YA!

Love BEAST!

Hwaiting!