방학!part 2

내가 하녀예요

Hiya~I'm going to write part two now. Remember that Blue is You and Green is Kikwang when speaking English.:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stood up and sit at the back as you could not take it. Though it was funny as he closed his eyes and sang but you still can't take it.

"Umma."Doo joon held your hands but you let go of it forcefully then you went to the back and sat down but a tear start to fall as you leaned against the window and closed your eyes..

Your sons saw it and started to felt angry.

After Kikwang sang finish the song.

"Where's ~~~~ Umma?"Kikwang asked Doo Joon who just ignored him.

"*sigh* Where is your Umma?"Kikwang asked Jun Hyung but he also ignored him

"Let's not care and just play another game"Bung Sun noona said but the rest just ignore her.

"What's wrong with them?"Bung Sun noona asked Dong Woon.

"I also have no idea."He replied.

"YAH!Where's ~~~~"Kikwang shouted.

"She's at the back!"Yo Seob shouted back at him and turned his back towards him.

He stood up and went to sit with you.

"~~~~ ah."Kikwang said your name but you just ignore him.

"Look.PLease listen to me."He said again but in English

You still ignore him but you could not hold your tears and it just fell down.

He cupped your face softly and turned it so that you could face him.

"Please don't cry." he said but you could not and he put your head onto his chest and you cried even harder. 

"Don't cry anymore."He said again."Please don't cry for me. I am not worth it. I know that you are jealous that i sang to Bung Sun noona but i have no choice.If i was given a choice i would sing to you. You are the choice that i choose.You are the one i am willing to take care forever no matters what happened. Actually i want to say I Love You this three words to you ever since i saved you in your school. Actually i have fallen in love with you ever since i saved you. That is why i wanted you to kiss me and why i shouted at your school mate when she threw her shoes at you. I don't know why but you are the first one that ever made me  felt this way.I seriously love you and if you don't believe remember you made me a bookmark. I still have it with me everyday wherever i go"He confessed and took out.

You slowly faced up and saw the bookmark. It was covered with a plastic.

"Actually i have also fallen in love with you ever since you kissed me at the staircase. I don't know why but when you sang to Bung Sun noona i just feel very sad and angry.I have never loved anyone before and never knew what is love.I was abandon by my parents when i was 14 and never had the chance to know what is love.It was until i met you and that is when i felt something different in me whenever you are near me.I wanted to tell you but i though it would break our friendship so i did not tell you and when Yo Seob said that you be the Appa and i am the Umma i was quite happy but i saw that you was not very happy and."You stopped halfway as He started to kiss you passionately and both of you break the kiss as need breathe."I Love You."

"I love you too."He said and started to kiss you again.

What you and Him did not know is that everyone was listening to both of your conversation even though they don't understand

"You was abandon by your parents?What kind of parents would abandon such a beautiful girl.They are such Bastard."Kikwang said while he punched the chair.

"Yeobo.Don't say this kind language.My parents abandon me and my brother for reasons."You protected your parents.

"What is the reasons?"He asked.

"Just some reasons."You protected your parents again.

"You should stop protecting your parents.I'm your Yeobo.You should be able to trust me and i already promised your brother that i would take care of you.You can tell me anything."He said while cupping your face again.

"They abandon me because i was from another woman and my brother was from another man."You said with your head bend down.

"They are such bastard."He said and hit the chair again

"Yah! You should stopped hitting with your hands.You are going to perform in music bank you know."You said and took his hand and blow it gently.

"If you can hold my hand and blow it gently i don't mind punching the chair more times."He said and took your hands to his face.

"haha.Oppa~SARANGHAE!"You shouted."Opps."You covered your mouth.

"UMMA! SARANGHAE!" Yo Seob, Jun Hyung , Doo Joon and HyunSeung stick out their heads and shout.

"Yeobo Ah! SARANGHAE!"Kikwang shouted.

"YEOBO AH. ADEUL(Son) AH SARANGHAE!"You shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its a short chapter as the previous one i wrote just vanish! Damn!XD

I Promised to write a longer chapter~Really~

Love ya.

Love B2ST/ BEAST!

They rawks!

Hwaiting!