Best Friends! + Trust

내가 하녀예요

Hi people.I'm so sorry for not updating yesterday.:(. I'll try to update as much as i can today.:)I'm going to write chapter 33 now.Woo~ my favourite number.:) LOLX:D And BTW Brown is for Jun Hyung and You For Indigo 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Call me IU."IU said .

"Okay.Let's go your house."Jaein said as she saw you in pain

The three of you became best of friends over a night and Jaein and you went to IU's house in moments.

"WOW.Your house is so big."Jaein said as she opened wide and went in.(I'll show all of you the house in the next chapter.)

"Thanks.But i live alone.So is none of a use also."IU said 

"~~~~ ah. Isn't the house big."Jaein asked you but you did not reply.

"~~~~ ah!"Jaein asked you again.

*cough*"You spit out some blood.

"~~~~ ah!"Jaein shouted at you again.

"Let's bring her into my room.IU said .(I will also show you the bedroom in the next chapter)

"Put her on my bed first. I'll get some hot towels."IU said and went out.

"~~~~ ah.I'm so sorry."Jaein sobbed and apologized to you.

"Why apologize?You and IU did not do anything to harm me."You said as you patted her."Stop crying now."

"I've got the towel."IU said as she and Jaein help you clean your bruises.

"Do you need me to call your family members?"IU asked you.

"No thanks. I don't want to worry my brother."You smiled at her.

"Then where is your parents?"IU asked you but Jaein wanted to stopped her but couldn't.

"SHhhhh.."Jaein shushh IU.

"It's okay. They abandon me and my brother."You said to IU.

"Sorry.My parents also did too."IU replied.

"They abandon you too?"Jaein asked her.

"No.They died in a car accident and they leave me this house and all the money that they have to me as i was the only child."IU replied than a tear start to fall.

"So...we sort of have the same fate but just that i'm poor and you are rich.We are meant to be friends."You cheer her up.

"Yes.Let's be the three best of friends forever!"Jaein shouted and started to tickle you but you again cough out some blood.

"Yes.Let's be best friends but don't touch my stomach already."You said in pain.

"YAY! Finally i have friends!"IU shouted.

"Finally?"Jaein and You asked IU.

"Yes. My parents don't allow me go make friends with other people.They think that my friends are just after our money."IU explained.

"Ohh. But we are not like this"Jaein said with a reassuring smile.

"Thanks."IU smiled back too.

"Could you help me take out my phone from my pocket.?"You asked IU.

"Okay."IU answered than took out your phone and you started messaging.

"Who are you messaging to?"Jaein asked you.

"Jun hyung Oppa."You replied.

"You meant Jun Hyung Oppa from BEAST?"Jaein asked you in shock.

"Yes."You answered slowly.

"What did you sent him?"Jaein asked you again.

"Some message."You answer shortly."IU ah.. Can one of friend come here?"

"Sure.The more the merrier."IU said to you.

"Thanks."You said to her.

"Who do you like in Beast?"You asked IU.

"I don't really like any of them."IU answered you.

"Ohh.How about you Jaein."You asked Jaein.

"I like Hyun Seung!"Jaein shouted.

"Want me to call him over?"You asked Jaein.

"Really?"Jaein asked you slowly.

"Yes.I can if you want me too."You told Jaein.

"Than can you call everyone from beast to come?"Jaein asked you again.

"You're greedy.No i can't only Hyun Seung."You said laughing at Jaein.

"Than i wish that Hyun Seung could some.He's so cute!"Jaein  said as she wonder into the land.

"Earth calling Jaein"You and IU said together.

"Hi5!"You said to Iu who just make Jaein pouted.

"How cute.I'll try to make Hyun Seung come."You said as you pinched her cheeks.

And the three of you went to have a girls talk.

---------------------------------------------------------At the Boys -------------------------------------------------

Yo Seob and Kikwang went back to the dorm as both of them could not find you.

"Did you find ~~~~"Doo Joon asked 

"No.We search everywhere but could not."Yo Seob replied and saw Jun Hyung looking at his phone.

"What is he doing?"Yo Seob whispered to Hyun Seung.

"I have no idea too."Hyun Seung whispered back.

"What are you doing now.This time every one are worried about ~~~~ yet you are just playing with your phone."Doo Joon shouted at Jun Hyung.

"So?I've just got a message from ~~~~ ."Jun Hyung said without any expression.

"What did she wrote?"Dong Woon asked in curiosity.

"I don't know.I was going to open when your leader shouted at me."Jun Hyung replied back coldly.

"I'm sorry. Okay?"Doo Joon apologized.

"That's better."Jun Hyung said with a smile and open the message.

 : Oppa.I'm at my friend house right now.I currently can't go back right now.I'm sorry.                                                                                                                           

"Why she can't go back here?"Kikwang asked worriedly.

"Try to ask her why."Hyun Seung said out.

"Okay.OKay.."Jun Hyung said.

  :~~~~ ah.. Why you cannot come back? Is it because of Kikwang and Yo Seob?                                                                                                                          

"Done. I've sent."Jun Hyung said.

"You've got 1 message,"The phone said.

"Open it."Everyone was rushing Jun Hyung.

"Okay!"Jun Hyung shouted at them.

 :No.Is not because of them.                                                                                                                             

 :Than who is it?

 :I can't tell you.

:Why you can't? Is it Jia?

:Yes....I can't tell you already.

:You better tell me or i'll tell the rest especially Yo Seob and Kikwang.

:Okay..okay..I'll tell you but you must promise me not to tell them.

:Okay..I promised.

:Actually when i ran out, I ran back to my school and i saw my best friends and they was being bullied by other girls and the girls was actually the one that threw her shoes at me and they are all from Miss A.

:So?Why you could not come back?

:I..i....I've got beaten up by them including Jia and now i'm covered in bruised and my old injuries on my stomach have cause me so much pain than i could not come back and I don't want to worry Kikwang and Yo Seob as well as the rest. 

:Than why could you tell me?And are you okay.? Where are you now?

:I could tell you because i could trust you. And you are the one who knew everything.I not really okay.I am at my friend house.

:I'm coming to find you.Give me the address.

:Why? I'm okay.Really.

:No. Just give me the address. And i would let the boys know so don't worry. Just give me the address.

:Okay. I'm at XXXXXXXXXX. And i trust you.I've already asked her she said that you can come.

:Thanks.I'm coming right now.

:Ohh.And could you call Hyun Seung to come also?My friend is a very BIG fan of him.And i also trust him. So.Please~

:Okay.I'll call him to come too.

:Thanks Oppa. You're the BEST!

"She got beaten up by the whole Miss A?"Yo Seob asking to confirm if he had not seen wrongly.

"Yes. Thanks to Jia."Jun Hyung replied laughing

"You know everything?"Dong Woon asked Jun Hyung.

"Yes.I know."Jun Hyung answered Dong Woon.

"And she trust you the most but you have actually lie to her."Doo Joon added.

"If i don't lie would you guys know where she is?'Jun Hyung asked all of them coldly.

"......."

"And i could go?"Hyun Seung asked in shock.

"Yes.Her friend is a very big fan of you and she trust you too."Jun Hyung said.

"YES!"Hyun Seung shouted.

"I'm going to find her."Jun Hyung said and went out.

"I'm coming too."Hyun Seung went along.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry. I'm going to write until here:D

Thanks!

Please comment.