forgive this human plz

Nayeon's children

Chaeyoung, the baby tiger of the mansion. Was given to Nayeon when there was only Jeongyeon.

Is afraid of all insects imaginable and most of all being alone.

“UNNIE THERE’S A SPIDER IN THE BATHROOM!”

“Yah, you’re such a girl crush with your short hair and yet you’re afraid of a spider?”

Jihyo whacked the spider with a roll of a sheet of newspaper folded again and again to fit her hand.

Checking that the spider was definitely dead, Jihyo picked it up with a tissue and walked away calmly. Chaeyoung was still shivering behind a petrified Mina.

“M-mina unnie, it’s gone, unfreeze please.”

But Mina remained standing there, completely still.

“MINA UNNIE YOU’RE SCARING ME! HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU HYUNG!”

Chaeyoung ran wailing to find Jeongyeon. Mina grinned and relaxed when Chaeyoung had left, nodded her thanks to Jihyo.

“You’re welcome Mina.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“HYUNG! There was a spider in the bathroom.”

“Hm? Yah! You should have kept an eye on it! Now I don’t know where it’s hiding! It could be in our closets!”

“No, Jihyo omma already got rid of it.”

“Really?”

Jeongyeon grinned and ruffled Chaeyoung’s hair.

“Well, then Chae, want to play a game together?”

“Of course!”

This cutie baby tiger, I’ll never leave her alone ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Babies? I’ve returned with a bit of news.”

Dahyun ran up to Nayeon with a ball in hand.

“Nayeon unnie can you hide this for me?”

“Hide? Sure, if you listen to me.”

Dahyun pouted but handed the ball to Nayeon anyways, the human placing the ball in her pocket and buttoning it up.

"So, I’ve got a bit more news about Sowon, some people that saw the accident have finally reached social media like, how is it that its still so slow. Literally one picture can travel the world in 12 seconds. But no! I don’t get information until it’s been two weeks since she hasn’t been at school.”

“Wae?”

Dahyun was sat obediently on her purple chair on the counter, her tail swishing behind her excitedly.

“Here, this was the nuko she saved. She’s got natural highlights and one blue eye. I could already guess that she’s from one of those factories. The kind that Chaengie came from.”

Dahyun stared, that nuko was really pretty. That nuko intrigued her, how was it that she looked so fierce but delicate at the same time.

“I want to meet her.”

“I do too, but it looks like Sowon would be out for another 5 to 6 weeks.”

“Eh? But I want to meet them. You said she had nukos right? I want to see them too.”

“I do as well baby, but I have to stop my advances for now.”

Dahyun pouted and bounced off her chair, crossing her arms.

“Hmph! What advances!? You never do anything!”

She marched angrily off to the playroom, leaving Nayeon dumbfounded. Did she say something wrong?

“D-dahyun? Honey? Are you mad? Unnie is sorry, hey? Baby?”

She crawled along the counter like a zombie after Dahyun’s path, she really messed up didn’t she. She had never seen Dahyun so mad before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeongyeon jumped when Dahyun burrowed into her backside blanket. Flicking the younger nuko on the face with her tail she tsked her tongue.

“Yah, what are you doing?”

“Nayeon unnie is a liar.”

“Ne? She’s a liar? No, she isn’t?”

“She lies!”              

Chaeyoung sat up and Jeongyeon nearly bit her tongue when she saw Chaeyoung’s bed hair.

“Omona!”

Chaeyoung’s hair was actually standing up in all directions, imitating a lion more than a tiger. Dahyun her hand and smoothed down Chaeyoung’s nest of hair a little bit like a mom cat her babies.

“Yah, you should let her take a look in the mirror.”

“What were you guys talking about Hyung? Unnie?”

“W-we were just-“

“Nayeon unnie lied to me. She said that she would stop her advances, but really what advances. She hasn’t done anything yet she acts like she did.”

Nayeon crawled through the doorway, extra dead.

“I’m sorry Dahyunnie! I didn’t mean it that way! You know how my mouth runs a mile a minute?”

Dahyun stared at Nayeon’s pitiful state on the floor, the human didn’t even have the energy to walk anymore.

“Forgive me ne? I didn’t do anything so I can’t say that ne? I promise I won’t do it again.”

Dahyun twiddled her fingers before Chaeyoung just shoved her back.

“Unnie go.”

“Fine fine.”

Hopping off the couch and onto the floor near Nayeon, she reached out and patted Nayeon’s cheek. Her silent gesture of forgiveness.

“Really? I love you Dahyunnie! Lemme give you a kiss!”

Dahyun squirmed in Nayeon’s hands but inevitably surrendered to the human. There was no way she could win.

“I forgave you al-lready! Lemme go!”