baby chae

Nayeon's children

“Chaeyoung ah, do you want to play with me?”

“What to play though?”

“Hide and seek.”

“Doesn’t that need more people to play?”

“The rest are already hiding.”

“Eh? Everyone is playing? But Tzuyu she’s-“

Chaeyoung turned to see her chess opponent gone.

“Wha- where did-“

When she turned around, Jihyo was gone too.

Sighing, she got up and began her hunt for the other nukos.

“Guys? Where are you guys?”

Walking through the house, she began to get scared. It wasn’t fun to be alone. The house was already too big for just them and Nayeon, yet suddenly it was just her.

“Unnie? I’m scared.”

She began to tear up, walking around with unstable steps as her tears began to obstruct her perfect vision.

“Unnie?”

Her voice began to crack and finally a savior appeared.

“Mina unnieeee!”

She cried like a held back waterfall had broken free. She didn’t expect to be alone after being with many others since she had Nayeon. Even when she joined Nayeon, Nayeon already had Jeongyeon to keep her company.

Mina just hugged her gently, patting her back as Chaeyoung cried.

“Unnieeeeee, I was so scared. Waaaaahhhh.”

Rubbing along the stripes of Chaeyoung’s ears, Mina tried to calm the younger down.

“Everything is okay, I’m here.”

“Mina unnie?”

Mina just smiled. Chaeyoung sniffled and nodded, she rubbed her eyes clear of her tears, holding Mina’s hand determinedly, she set off to find the others again.

“I’m brave, I will find them. Because Mina unnie is here. I will not be afraid.”

She marched through the house searching once more, checking each drawer, behind each cushion.

Finally spotting a tail, she yanked on it roughly.

“I FOUND YOU JEONGYEON HYUNG!”

“YAH! My tail!”

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET!”

Jeongyeon grumbled but noticed Chaeyoung’s slightly pinker eyes.

“Wait, Chae did you cry?”

Chaeyoung ignored her and returned to her search, Mina smiling apologetically at Jeongyeon, holding out her other hand for the older to hold.

“Chae? I’m sorry, I forgot that you couldn’t be left alone.”

Chaeyoung ignored her and marched into Nayeon’s office, opening to taste the air, she smirked.

“I know that Momo unnie and Sana unnie are in here.”

She smirked harder when she heard a small gasp.

Yanking open the closet door, up on the highest box was the rest of the J trio. Chaeyoung pulled their tails as well.

“Ita!/ITAIII!”

Jeongyeon sighed and held Momo’s hand, gesturing for Momo to hold Sana’s. This was the punishment train, for making the resident baby tiger sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“MY CHILDREN I HAVE RETURNED!”

Chaeyoung quickly pulled her train of prisoners to the front door.

“Nayeon unnie Nayeon unnie, help me.”

Nayeon wanted to scoop Chaeyoung up, but their intertwined hands were stopping her.

“What do you need help with?”

“I can’t find Dahyun unnie, Jihyo unnie and Tzuyu.”

“Eh?”

“They left me ALONE.”

Nayeon fretted, she had known that Chaeyoung had abandonment issues, but she didn’t think that all seven other nukos would ignore her? There were seven of them after all.

“What?! Are you okay baby?”

Nayeon picked up Chaeyoung immediately, Chaeyoung letting go of Mina’s hand to let the train of prisoners take a break.

“I’m fine now.”

“Your eyes are pink! Omo! Who did it? Who’s idea was this?!”

“I think it’s Jihyo unnie’s but all of them were a part of it, though Mina unnie came to me when I cried.”

“YOU CRIED?!”

Nayeon was furious, no one was allowed to cry out of fear or sadness.

“YOU ALL NEED A LESSON. Well, except you Mina, you get a shorter lesson since you went to her.”

Mina nodded, her ever present smile still in place. The other nukos groaned.

“Now, you all need to go find the last three while I shower Chaengie in love.”

“Yes’m.”