A break in? Pt 2

Nayeon's children

 (written on the airplane, man 12 hour flights are useful :D)

 

Nayeon sighed as she brushed the broken glass pieces into her dustpan.

Her house didn’t have security on it for a reason, no one was supposed to make it past the fence in the first place. All the security that she needed was supposed to be taken care of before a robber made it to her front door. Thus, meaning that someone in her staff helped or took part in robbing her house.

Her phone rang and she nodded to Jihyo to swipe it on speaker mode.

“What’s up my little Nayeonie?”

“Eh?”

“You haven’t called me all week, I was getting worried.”

“Oh, well, it’s kind of split in my mind right now mom.”

“What is it honey? Tell mommy, I’ll take care of it.”

Nayeon bit her lip as she thought of how to put her situation without making her mom freak out and force her to move.

“Um, so you see, it’s....nothing really serious but uh, my house got broken in? Could uh, you find me a full new set of security staff?”

“WHAT?!”

Nayeon flinched as her mom proceeded to curse the living hell out of whoever stole her stuff.

“Honey I’m going to ask that you mo-“

“I’m not leaving mom.”

“But-“

“No, its final. I-I have a reason to stay.”

Her mother sighed and Nayeon held her breath.

“Tell me why.”

“Because, mom, I’ve kind of....you know....”

“What is it? Spit it out already! Do not tell me you’re pregnant oh my GOD!”

“MOM! NO! WHAT THE HELL!”

“Language missy, as long as it isn’t pregnancy I’lll be fine.”

Nayeon dragged a hand down her face, of course her mom would lecture her.

“I-I’ve fallen-“

“IN LOVE?! O M G! HONEY!!!! COME HERE, OUR BABY IS IN LOVE!”

Nayeo sighed and slumped into the couch as she heard her dad’s running stomps in the background of her mother’s squeals.

“Who?”

“Hi dad.”

“My dear daughter, tell me WHO.”

Jihyo giggled as Nayeon sighed before smiling as she said her name.

“Kim Sojung.”

“Who? Who’s this Kim Sojung?”

“Only the most tallest, most prettiest, and most nicest person that Nayeon unnie met in her life!”

“OMO! IS THAT YOU MY BABY LITTLE JIHYO??”

“Hi Mum and Da.”

“IM NAYEON! YOU TURN ON FACETIME THIS INSTANT!”

Groaning, Nayeon let off a tired smile as Mina wandered into the area, hand reaching to hold Nayeon’s hair from the ledge behind the couch the human was seated at.

“Bring it here please Jihyo yah. Honestly, I don’t think they’re as interested in my crush rather than just seeing you guys.”

“Aw hush honey, whenever you call, you always say that they’re sleeping or something. I haven’t seen them since I last visited!”

“Mom, you visited last week.”

 ——————————

After finishing arranging what was to be done with her house and enough video calling of her nukos to satisfy her parents, her dad finally asked her.

“Tell me about this Kim Sojung.”

“Well, aside from her incredible beauty, gorgeous height and personality that Jihyo mentioned before, the thing you’ll probably like the most is that she is a Nuko owner.”

“Omggggg how many baby how many!!!”

Nayeon laughed as she noticed the minutes of the call enter three hours.

“She now has five of them, but what drew me to her before I knew of that was of curse, her beauty. She’s got a model’s body, that I learned that she’s got high metabolism that prevents her from gaining weight, so when you see her, don’t freak out about how skinny she is okay?”

“That’s fine, I know she’s beautiful just from the way you describe her, can’t you tell that your voice is dripping with love?”

Nayeon smiled as she glanced in the mirror, seeing herself grinning just from talking about Sowon.

“Yea, well, wait till I tell you how she cares for her nukos, I swear, I don’t know how she does it. They all treasure as much as she treasures them, its a really beautiful thing, just seeing them interact.”

“Oh I forgot something honey?”

“What is it dad?”

“You need to find a place to stay when I have your place fixed, I’m not comfortable letting you stay there alone with the contractor.”

“What? Then who will make sure that the contractor doesn’t steal things?”

“I’ll be there instead.”

Nayeon grumbled as her father reminded her that she had his credit card to book a hotel.

“I’ll do it when I finish afternoon classes dad, I actually have to get ready in three minutes.”

“Alright honey, I’ll email you the information later, make sure to check it!”

“Thanks dad, love you, bye.”