finale

Nayeon's children

Chaeyoung ran through the opened front door, a yell behind her that she ignored.

"Yah! It's dusty! Remember to wear your mask! Put it on!"

"Yea yea!"

Umji giggled as she jumped from her owner's hands to chase after the little tiger.

"We're going exploring!"

"Don't be gone for too long, although I thought we were going to explore together after we finished the handing over of keys process?"

Umji hesitated before returning to Sowon's foot, letting her pick her up once more.

"I'll wait then."

"Thanks sweetie."

Sowon kissed Umji's head before turning to face another nuko who was fidgeting in her place.

"C-can I-"

"Of course you can Tzuyu ah, as long as you get back here before we start the official tour."

Sowon and Nayeon have been dating for three years, with the success of Nayeon's inherited company with Sowon at her side, they had finally decided to move in together.

"I promise!"

Kissing Sowon's hand the youngest nuko jumped off to chase her same aged friend. When the couple had gone house hunting, they couldn't bring the nukos, in fear of them running off (ahem Sana's fault) or getting lost (ahem Yuna's case) or even getting bored. They finally settled on a moderately large house, with four rooms excluding the master bedroom, an atrium, a huge kitchen with an island, two living rooms, and lastly, in the backyard, had a patio with a built in jacuzzi. This was only two thirds the size of Nayeon's original mansion that they stayed in, curtesy of Nayeon's father.

As the humans did their thing, the nukos kept themselves busy for the little while inthe stroller. Eunha was napping on Umji's lap, her tail flicking languidly beside her, Yuju watching it as if she were going to pounce on it, unbeknownest to the jet black straight haired nuko, behind her was another nuko with the same idea, only wanting to pounce on Yuju's tail instead.

With a growl, Sana jumped and grabbed Yuju's tail, accidentally scaring her, Yuju yelped really loud, her vocal chords boosting the sound effortlessly.

"Oops, sorry about that."

"I-its okay haha."

They shook hands, hugged and Yuju ran from Sana's kisses.

"My cheeks are only for Sowon unnie, Eunha, and Umji to kiss!"

"Hey! Does that make my lips dirty or something?!"

Umji giggled as quietly as she could as she watched the two fight childishly, pushing each other's should in increasing intensity.

Finally finishing the paperwork and receiving the keys and passwords to the place, sticky notes in hand, the nukos quieted for the big moment.

Entering the lovely place, they giggled as their nukos made weirdd noises to hear their echoes.

"Brrrrrrrrah!"

"Ho-HO!"

"Hnyahuyanuya!"

Entering the foyer, there was a living room to the immediate left after exiting the foyer. With a stcky note with a heart, Nayeon put [ our beloved movie room]. Moving further down the hallway that ran straight from the foyer, there was a set of stairs to the right that went to the second floor, the left area had a half wall cordoning off what would be a dining area, it had sliding glass doors to the backyard. Further in (this house is rather rectangular L shape by the way) there was a spiral staircase that went to the third floor, which entirely was the master bedroom.

Instead of taking the spiral staircase up, in the space between the spiral staircase and the stairs to the second floor, was the atrium where Sowon would have her desk set up, the wall behind her desk decorated with very intricate designs of windows in it. From her desk, Sowon would be able to see both living rooms, part of the balcony of the second floor within the house, and a hard angle up at the third floor if she ever needed it. To the left of the spiral staircase, was the second living room, where they planned for the nukos to play in, further left of that was the kitchen with an island. The kitchen was lit with natural light during the day and ceiling lights through the night, as most of the sides of the kitchen, had windows.

The second floor, had a mini living room, that connected the four rooms. Two on the inside had balconies viewing the inside of the house, and could look down to see Sowon's work space, the two on the outer side, had balconies that showed the backyard.

"We're really going to be living here soon?"

"Really, we're just going to get some people to repaint the house, then, we'll move in."

"I have an important question."

Nayeon smiled and patted Jihyo's head.

"What is it Jihyo?"

"When are you getting married?"

Soown coughed and Nayeon froze.

"A-ah, it's not like I haven't th-thought a-about i-it j-just-"

"We haven't really thought that far yet Jihyo yah, it'll come when it comes."

Sowon smoothed the fur on the back of Jihyo's ears, successfully distracting her with a purr.

"I guess that's fine too hrrrrrrrrr."

Giggling at the cuteness of the purring, Sowon then turned to her first nuko.

"Yewon ah, what do you think? Since, we kind of did this on our own, instead of asking you guys what you all thought?"

"I think it's perfect."

"Me too."

Yuju grinned as she linked her hand with Umji's.

"I can't wait to produce my movie."

"What was that Jihyo?"

"Nothing. Come on Momo, let's go exploring on our own now, to get used to the place before we have to leave again."

Grabbing the blonde dancer nuko's hand quickly, they sprinted off.

"So, do you see your web of bridges working out Sojung ah?"

"Of course, who do you think you're dating?"

That smirk, a smirk that never showed itself before Sowon learned playfulness from Nayeon, Umji smiled. Life was perfect.

===========================

Sadly an end with a slight lack of nuko cuteness but that's because I'm not good with endings....not that this is going away forever, no no.

A sequel to this will come in the future, focusing on the nukos lives together, perhaps doing nuko activities and more fluff.

But remember, this is part of my three part plan, as the end of part two, I look forwards to seeing you again in part three, ja, bye bye for now!