jeongie~

Nayeon's children

Jeongyeon, the first nuko given to Nayeon. Has short hair all the time because she’s too lazy to comb it most of the time and she doesn’t mind the shortness as long as it didn’t bother her ears.

“Hyung!”

Played a lot with Chaeyoung because she was second nuko to the house, basically raised her since Chaeyoung was but an infant when she joined the household.

“What.”

“Hyung! Let’s play!”

“What are we playing?”

She rolled off her cushion and sat up on the ground next to Chaeyoung, her tail wiggling behind her.

“Can we be café owners?”

“Café or bakery?”

“Oh! Bakery.”

They owned a small children’s play set for cooking, often times, Nayeon left a box of cookies out for them to snack on.

Running over to their film set-esque set up of the toy kitchen, they played with the play dough and made funny shapes until the other nukos came over to join them.

“Ahem! I’d like a cookie and a cup of milk.”

(Nukos can drink milk, they basically have a human’s digestive system, albeit a bit more advanced. But remember, regular kitties can’t drink treated milk that we drink, the lactose could hurt them.)

“We’ll be right there.”

Sana happily skipped over to one of the small tables and sat down, pretending to be working on something important, only, it was just a coloring page.

Running to the box of cookies, Jeongyeon quickly pulled one out and returned to serve it on a plate.

“Hyung, our milk dispenser is empty.”

“Eh?”

Jeongyeon observed their mini milk station, to refill the milk, they had spare jugs to put in the machine.

“Here, you serve the cookie first.”

Touching the latches and all the places where there were screw holes, she discovered the latch that held the machine closed. Pulling it open, she grinned. Now all she needed to do was to flip a jug of milk into the machine.

“Why thank you darling!”

Chaeyoung screeched as Sana kissed her cheek and ran back to hide behind Jeongyeon who was equally as terrified at Sana’s kisses.

“Oh my god don’t bring her over here!”

Running around the small kitchen, Chaeyoung tripped on her apron and landed with a splat on the floor, a pout evident on her lips. Then clumsy Sana tripped on her legs, landing squarely on top.

“Wah!”

Chaeyoung began to cry.

“It hurts waaaaaaaa!”

Jeongyeon quickly circled back and rolled Sana off of Chaeyoung and pulled the baby tiger up to check her over for any bumps. Seeing that Chaeyoung’s chin was a little pink, she remembered a soothing cream in the bathroom that Nayeon used for their bruises.

“Come! I’ll make it feel better.”

Indeed, Jeongyeon was really the mom, and Jihyo was more of the dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jeongyeon ah!”

A flit of a tail and a flash of ears.

Pit pat pit pat.

“Jeongyeon ah!”

A stumble and a gasp.

“JEONGYEON AH!”

“HAJIMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Jeongyeon had tripped while running away from Sana’s affection, the latter now atop her, trying to kiss her cheek.

“Mwah! Stop squirming!”

“Momo! Save me! AHHHH!”

Momo who was walking by while rubbing her eyes, looked up, you could almost see anime drowsy bubbles with the way she was toddling about.

“Jeong?”

Calmly she stepped over, using one hand, she grabbed Sana by the scruff of her shirt and pulled her off. Jeongyeon sighed in relief as the pressure on her back was gone, brushing the dust off her clothes, she looked up and saw Momo still wrestling with Sana.

“Momo! I’ll repay you later alright? I promise!”

“Mm. Love you Jeongie.”

Momo calmly put Sana in a chokehold, Sana began tapping furiously on Momo’s arm, it wasn’t even putting pressure on Sana, but she couldn’t break free.

“Yah! Come back here Jeongyeon! Yah! Momoring! Hanase!” (Let me go!)

Seeing Sana still wriggling around so much, Momo moved to put her legs across Sana’s chest, putting her in an arm lock.

“Give it up Sana-chan!”

Letting go for a moment to rub her eyes again, she wondered if there was something stuck in her eyes. Sana, noticing the movement, quickly twisted her arm out of Momo’s grip and popped off the floor, nimbly sprinting after Jeongyeon’s direction.

“AH!”

Momo sighed and held a hand over her eye, walking slowly after Sana.

“Jeongyeon ah. I think I might have something in my eye.”

Jeongyeon stopped struggling under Sana for a moment to look at Momo.

“Eh? Sana, move I need to check.”

Letting the kissing queen put one kiss on her cheek, she went over to Momo and carefully looked into Momo’s eye.

Spotting the intruder, she sighed in relief. It was just an eyelash.

“Come on, let’s go to the bathroom and wash it out.”

It wasn’t a big problem, but it was in too deep to just blow it out.

(Also, why do people blow at the eyes for things like this? Oh. To make tears come out? That makes sense, never mind don’t mind me lol.)