love letter is wha-

Nayeon's children

Momo was rolling around on Nayeon’s desk while Nayeon was trying to do her homework. The little blond nuko was bored out of her mind waiting for Nayeon to play with her, to the point that her stomach began to get angry.

At least, that’s what she thought it was trying to say.

“Nayeon unnie, my stomach is angry with you.”

“I’ll order you jokbal, shhhh.”

Momo shut immediately and sat down very still. Almost as if she became a statue.

After another hour of working on her homework, Nayeon’s thoughts were interrupted by a loud growl. Checking Momo, the nuko was fast asleep leaning against her drawers.

“….jokbal.”

Remembering that she had promised jokbal, she felt sorry that she needed to ignore her lovely adorable nukos.

Stepping out, she ordered the jokbal, along with half a seasoned chicken, three sodas, and a pizza. Eight nukos could eat a lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Momo jolted awake with the sound of the doorbell.

“Who is it?”

She rubbed her eyes before realizing that Nayeon was no longer working on her homework, in fact, her dork of an owner wasn’t even in the room.

“Nayeon unnie?”

She wandered outside and spotted the rest of the nukos crowding around the plastic bags. Batting at the flimsy plastic and peeking inside.

“Ah, Momo, here you are.”

Nayeon scooped her up and placed her on the table next to the plastic bags.

“Cha, everyone’s reward for today. A full course meal, consisting of midnight food.”

As soon as she had said reward though, Sana dived head first into the plastic and dug into the boxes.

Nayeon just sighed and fished Sana out by the back of her hoodie.

“Sana gets to pick last.”

“Aw man.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina watched as Momo continued to gnaw at the bone left over. Placing a hand on her shoulder, she shook her head.

“Nani? Am I eating to disgustingly?”

Mina sighed and shook her head, putting away her trash before dumping her utensils in the sink.

The kitchen was now empty except for these two. After the nukos had their fill, they went with Nayeon to go watch a movie in their mini theater.

“Then what?”

“Kimi tabe sugita. Mou yamete.” (You ate too much, you should stop.)

Momo frowned but put the bone down, still she took one last nibble.

Mina sighed and handed her a towel to wipe her hands on before going to the bathroom, gathering all the things that needed to be put away to clean the place.

“Minari, gomen ne?” (Sorry minari)

“Zen zen hekki.” (It’s totally fine.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, you’re saying I need to write her a love letter.”

“Yes unnie, you have to. If you can’t even ask her out for coffee then give her a love letter.”

The nukos in attendance of this meeting was just two. Jihyo and Tzuyu. They sat in their business chairs and faced Nayeon with their legs crossed the exact same way.

“Do I have to?”

“You’re going to write one right nyow.”

Nayeon squealed and Tzuyu jumped out of her chair and ran for cover, Nayeon’s hands chasing after her at a frightening speed.

“Nyoooooo!!!”

Tzuyu hid between the dresser and the wall, as far in as she could to stay away from Nayeon’s grabby hands.

“But you’re so cute! Come on, one kiss, please?”

“Nyo!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon took a deep breath, the paper was in her hands, the pen was also in her hand. All she needed to do was write something smooth and nice.

Smooth and nice.

“Like her skin?”

“Oh my god no. Girl, have you never written a love letter?”

“No.”

Jihyo slapped her own cheeks. There was no way that this human was more ignorant than she was, and she was just a nuko! Who took her knowledge from countless dramas on television!

“Start with Dear.”

“Okay, Dear Sowon.”

“Then compliment her, before you introduce yourself.”

“I have to introduce myself?”

Jihyo slapped her forehead. Sure, a lot of times the animes had no signatures on their letters but those were the, secret admirers. Nayeon was not meant to be secret at all.