hot springs pt 2

Nayeon's children

“It’s…IT’S HOT!”

Jeongyeon yelped as she jumped away from the hot water, holding her tail.

“Yah, you didn’t even step in it yet.”

“I DIPPED MY TAIL IN!”

Nayeon giggled at Jeongyeon’s panic over her tail.

“Come here, I’ll give you some ice if you’re so worried.”

After sitting Jeongyeon on a small bowl of ice, Nayeon slipped into the hot water, grabbing a bucket from the side wall, she filled it half with hot water before stepping back out to the sink where she filled the rest of the bucket with cold water.

Holding it in the water, Nayeon grinned as her test worked. The bucket that the hot springs provided were old, it had small leaks in the bottom that would seep hot water into the bucket, but slowly, keeping the water inside at a warmer temperature but not hot enough o burn the sensitive nukos.

“Cha, come here. I’ll put you in the bucket.”

The nukos cheered as their bucket floated in the hot water, Tzuyu remained sitting on the sides.

“I understand Momo and Mina not wanting to be in it because its kind of shaky but you too Tzuyu?”

“I don’t want to sink.”

Nayeon nodded her head as Jeongyeon then realized Tzuyu’s words.

“I WANT OUT WAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!”

Sighing and dragged her hand down her face, Nayeon reluctantly pulled Jeongyeon out of the bucket and back on land.

“This is why I told you guys to learn how to swim. Momo even learned how to swim from Mina. Only this water is too hot to swim in and they get motion sickness the easiest.”

Nayeon huffed as the nukos all though for a moment, finding a second bucket, Nayeon filled it with water and wedged it between the rocks of the hot springs bath before putting Mina and Momo in it, Tzuyu still refused, so Jeongyeon refused too.

“But, Nayeon unnie.”

“What?”

“You can’t swim either.”

“So? I can’t drown in a three-foot pool, that’s all that matters.”

Mina giggled and Nayeon immediately squealed.

“Oh, my gods you don’t know how much I missed hearing your giggles, come here you little angel!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After their hot springs fun, Nayeon carefully dried each nuko before ushering them inside, setting them on a towel mountain.

“Sit still, I’m going to get you all something to drink.”

Jeongyeon rolled around on the towels, Momo rolling behind her.

“Ne, did you see if Nayeon unnie brought my stuffed rabbit?”

“Your stuffed rabbit?”

“The one I sleep with, the one that Jeongyeon hates the most.”

Chaeyoung shrugged.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, which one?”

“The stupid pink bunny that always pushes me out of our nuko bed.”

Chaeyoung began to laugh at Jeongyeon’s frustrated face as Momo rolled into her back.

“Aww, Jeongie you know I love you more than the bunny~”

“I ALWAYS WAKE UP OUTSIDE THE BED! I WANT IT OUT!”

Momo okept clinging to Jeongyeon and whining with aegyo, the other nukos just let them be. Jihyo was braiding Tzuyu’s hair, careful of Tzuyu’s light brown furred ears.

“Tzuyu ah do you want me to tie it up in the back as one? Or do you want me to do two braids and tie it up in a ponytail with the rest of your hair?”

“Either one is fine.”

Jihyo puffed her cheeks and looked at Tzuyu with her big eyes.

“You have to pick one, it’s your hairstyle I’m doing, not mine.”

Tzuyu hesitated but nodded.

“I’ll do the second one then.”

Jihyo cheered and moved to sit behind Tzuyu once more.

“Mina-chan, can you tie my hair too? I want to be lovey dovey like them~”

Mina pushed Sana’s face away lightly with a smile on her face, she had already promised to dry Chaeyoung’s hair for her.

“Aniya! Mina unnie is mine for this moment!”

Chaeyoung pulled on Mina’s arm to get away from Sana, leaving Dahyun staring wide eyed at Sana as the little blonde nuko’s tail swished once, Sana’s eyes landing on Dahyun’s.

“Dahyun ah~”

“uh? Sana unnie you- AH!”