end of the day

Nayeon's children

“Find all your nukos, Sana has escaped.”

Nayeon was appalled when she saw Jeongyeon swinging on a curtain like Tarzan from the window shelf to the couch. Spotting the cause of this chaos, she screamed.

“YAH MINATOZAKI SANAAAAAAAAAAA!!”

Nayeon stepped aside as Sowon ferried her nukos out of the room to the outside patio where there was fresh air to get the catnip out of their systems, she glared at her kids with a slight annoyance that they ruined Sowon’s first impression of their home.

Grabbing Jeongyeon before she dived off the couch by the back of her jacket, Nayeon grumbled as the tomboy squirmed to get out of her grip.

“Hold still.”

As soon as Jeongyeon heard Nayeon’s serious voice, she stopped, even going as far to remain frozen in her position with her eyes wide with a slight hint of fear. Not the serious voice.

“CHAEYOUNG. HALT.”

The little tiger stopped in her tracks, her tail frozen, raised in the air as she turned around dramatically to face the direction of Nayeon’s voice.

“N-nayeon unnie?”

“COME. HERE.”

Chaeyoung obediently stepped into Nayeon’s open hand, settling in next to Jeongyeon.

Jihyo followed without a word. Only watching Nayeon’s expression carefully. Nayeon then turned around and dumped them into a pouch and jumped down the flight of stairs to put them in the airing out room.

“Oh my gosh! Are your ankles okay?”

Nayeon internally cursed as she felt it in her left leg more.

“They’re fine, I’ll just lock them in the airing room.”

‘Darn, I shouldn’t have tried to be cool and jumped.’

Nayeon held her pain in as it shot up her left leg. Quickly escaping to put her three nukos in the airing out room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nayeon was silent as she scrubbed the catnip out of Sana’s hair and fur, she was still silent as Sana dried herself as Nayeon scrubbed the catnip scent out of Sana’s clothes and put it away in a secure place.

When she came back, Nayeon sat down in the only chair in the airing out room, pinching the bridge of her nose as she sighed.

“You guys.”

“We’re sorry Nayeon unnie.”

“No.”

The nukos looked at each other carefully, unsure of what to say to their owner.

“Sana! You are now on time out.”

Continuing to scold each nuko for what they did wrong when they learned of the situation, she sighed as she finished and Sowon knocked to enter.

“Yerinnie with be fine, but stay a bit further away from her, don’t make her feel excluded but don’t get in her personal space okay?”

They apologized to Sowon and Nayeon sighed. Pulling Nayeon into a side hug, Sowon chuckled.

“Whose idea was it to put thirteen nukos together in one house?”

“Me. It was a terrible idea.”

“Haha, no, it was an idea with good intentions. Just several hiccups in the way. We’ll be leaving when they wake up. I have a night shift at the convenience store.”

“You need to get a good paying job with more flexible work hours.”

“I know.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waving as she watched Sowon walk out of her property, she sighed the moment she couldn’t see the taller girl.

“Hhaa….”

Returning to her room, she flopped on her bed, throwing an arm over her eyes as she felt the stress slowly, slowly go away.

“Nayeon unnie?”

Lifting her arm a bit to peek who it was she covered her eyes again once she saw the stripes. Reaching her other hand blindly, she found the smallest nuko tucked against the underside of her arm.

“What is it Chaengie?”

“I’m sorry unnie. Did we ruin your first impression?”

Nayeon just sighed and ruffled Chaeyoung’s hair lightly, making sure to rub against her kitty ears for a good measure to hear her purr.

“It’s fine. Because you know what she said to me before she left?”

“That it wasn’t a pleasant experience or something?”

“Haha! What’s with that word choice?”

“I thought intellectuals used intelligent words?”

“That’s just awkward coming from you baby, but no. She didn’t say that.”

“Then what did she say?”

Nayeon took a breath before repeating what her crush said to her on her way out.

“I’m looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.”

==============================

:P I'm excited to write more hihihihihi