Chaos in the home

Nayeon's children

The moment the door closed, chaos happened. Yerin hid behind a couch leg, hugging it tightly as she watched a nuko run by screaming like the beast had been set free.

“NAYEON UNNIE ACTUALLY BROUGHT HER OVER OH MY GAD!”

Jihyo sighed and grabbed Dahyun by the back of her hoodie, stopping her in her tracks and dropping her to the floor.

“Shh, you do realize that her nukos are here? We should be friendly, not crazy.”

Dahyun just giggled and rolled over to get up, fixing the way her hoodie sat on her shoulders, she turned in slow motion, her body not moving, just her head and neck until it turned nearly 150 degrees and spotted Yerin who was horrified.

“S-sinB.”

Dahyun then started advancing in a creepy manor, but really, she was just very intrigued by Yerin’s white skin, she wondered if it was as soft as her own.

Backing away slowly, Yerin turned and ran for the hell of it, not knowing where she was going but still, running away.

“Hey! Where are you going? Why are you running?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, you can dance to anything?”

“Yea, anything.”

“And you can ballet to anything?”

Mina nodded.

“I can weird dance to everything.”

Momo gave Yuju a high five before giving Mina a quick hug and running off to their sound system.

“Pop, rock, or techno?”

“Pop.”

Immediately a catchy beat filled the air and Yuju’s body wiggled along with it, Momo watched as Yuju made ridiculous movements with her feet and arms, even rolling on the floor with laughter as Yuju made a straight face as she body rolled at an insane speed.

Mina watched with mirth in her eyes, as if saying, I could do better.

“Minaring! Dance battle with her! Go on!”

Momo clapped as Mina shyly put her arms up, waiting for her cue to come in the music. Hearing the rhythm, she quickly followed it, twirling, trapezing across the counter they were playing on. Sowon’s nukos seemed to stay off the floor no matter what.

Yuju perked an ear when she heard running footsteps that sounded very familiar and peeked over the edge of the counter to see Yerin running by.

“Yerin unnie?”

“Ah! Hello! Have you seen Yerin unnie?”

“She went that way.”

“Thank you Yuju unnie!”

Yuju smiled and waved as Dahyun ran in the direction she pointed. Then she realized.

“Wait, was Yerin unnie running from Dahyun?”

She slapped a hand to her head as she started to panic.

“U-uh hey you guys, help me find my friend! I need SinB right now!”

Momo flipped off the music and grabbed Mina’s hand, she went along the railings leading the way around the house to hunt the odd eyed nuko.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, you can’t eat red grapes?”

“Yea, I can eat green ones though.”

Dahyun nodded and hummed.

“By the way have you seen Yerin unnie?”

“Hm? Why are you looking for her?”

SinB glared lightly but pointed in the direction she saw the delicate blond.

“You better not do anything to her.”

“I promise.”

SinB watched Dahyun carefully before returning to watching over the room of chaos below her.

Jeongyeon rolled on the floor hugging a ball, Chaeyoung helping to push to keep her rolling, Umji giggling as she followed behind.

“Will Sowon unnie have a heart attack? Maybe.”

She scuttled down her perch to search for her love, maybe she’d find her before Sowon unnie came back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“We’re back? Kids?”

Nayeon huffed as she put Sana in the bathroom, making sure to lock it from the outside.

“Where are those kids?”

Sowon just chuckled as she pet the giggling Eunha’s ears, Sana had gotten into some catnip that Nayeon needed to wash off before she could make contact with the other nukos, Eunha had already breathed too much of its scent to giggle.

“It was a nice date.”

Nayeon held her breath as Sowon gave her a wink and turned away from her.

“Hooooooo, I need to stop my raging heartrate, dang she’s gorgeous.”

======================

hhhhhhhhh finals are finally over this was the hardest quarter of uni for me. Gah i hate school.