listen to minari

Nayeon's children

Nayeon giggled as she saw Jeongyeon stomping out of the dressing room.

She was wearing a Japanese boy’s school uniform, her hands deep into her pockets, her tiny shoulders hunched forwards to express her discomfort.

“Jeongie, what’s wrong?”

Jeongyeon just hissed and stomped away, her tail flicking as if daring Nayeon to crack a joke at her. Plopping her bottom in the king’s chair, (a small little throne from a playset that Nayeon had ordered before), slouching in her seat, she was the epitome of a haughty king.

Paired with her glare under her bangs, the aura she gave off was menacing, that is, until Sana skipped over with a princess crown and placed it on Jeongyeon’s messy hair.

“You said I was a king.”

“Yea?”

“WhY dId You bRinG mE a tIaRa?”

Nayeon burst into laughter as Jeongyeon threw the tiara off her head. The nukos had gone as far as putting her into a boy’s outfit, given her the role of a king in a school, and when she was ready to perform with a grimace on her face, Sana brought her a tiara?!

“If you aren’t going to do the props right, then why do I have to deal with it! Just let me be props director! Not the main character!”

“But Jeongie isn’t the main character, the main character is Tzuyu. She’s got so many side characters to support her!”

Sana booped Jeongyeon’s nose before bouncing off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“HYUNG!”

Chaeyoung ran out of the dressing room, her legs tripping over each other in minor heels.

“What did they do to you baby tiger?”

“They put me in th-this!”

“A dress?”

“A-a battle skirt!”

Jeongyeon laughed, holding her belly as she bent over from laughter. Her ears flat against her head.

Flicking Chaeyoung’s nose once with her tail she calmed down a great deal before sniffling and addressing the pouting tiger.

“S-so this battle skirt of yours, what is your role.”

“I’m some princess.”

“Not a warrior princess?”

Chaeyoung deadpanned as Jeongyeon started laughing again, falling on her back and kicking her legs in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“KIDS! I have news.”

Nayeon wandered through her house until she found a slightly displaced curtain.

“Kids?”

Throwing it open she saw out the window, that there was a hole in the mesh and her nukos were outside.

“KIDS!”

She unlocked the window, threw the mesh screen aside and launched herself over the window sill.

“KIDS!”

The nukos scrambled for cover once they heard her voice, Mina was sat with her head in her hands under a chair at their outdoors seating area.

“MINA!”

Mina reluctantly got up and held onto Nayeon’s sleeve as she picked her up.

“Why are you guys outside.”

Mina looked away, avoiding Nayeon’s furious stare. She tugged on Nayeon’s sleeve timidly. Nayeon sighed and rubbed her eyes.

“Did you at least warn them not to?”

Seeing Mina nodding her head, Nayeon softened up and pet her ears softly.

“And you’re out here to make sure nothing happened when they disobeyed yea?”

Mina let a weak purr answer Nayeon’s question.

“Good girl. Sorry if I scared you.”

Pressing a kiss between Mina’s ears, Nayeon glared at the bunch hiding under the table, against the table legs.

“Kids.”

Tzuyu stepped forwards and stood upfront. Looking into Nayeon’s eyes as best as she could with her head craned up. Nayeon kneeled down to make it easier for the tallest nuko.

“We-, we wanted to film something under Jihyo unnie’s instruction. As the director, she picked the filming location. Out here, but the people that agreed to go outside was Jeongyeon unnie, Sana unnie, Momo unnie, Dahyun unnie, and Chaeyoung followed Jeongyeon unnie.”

“Wha-! Maknae! How could you sell us ou-“

“JIHYO. YOU LOT OF DEFIANT FIENDS. Confined to the reflection room for three hours.”

Scooping them skillfully in both her arms, she ferried them inside, ignoring their pitiful cries as she headed for the reflection room.

The reflection room had exactly 8 stalls. These stalls were small enough that there was only enough space to sit down, not even lay down. They would stare at the door until their time was done with reflection.

Clicking a timer on the device on the wall to remind her to come back to release them, Nayeon also placed Mina in with them.

“Mina, I’m sorry you have to be in here too. Even though you tried to stop us.”

“I didn’t.”

“Mina unnie?”

Momo sighed and leaned her head against the wall.

“Mina said she didn’t stop us. So, it’s her fault too.”

“Wait, why are we able to talk with each other? Did Nayeon unnie forget the roof?”

Nayeon had in her haste to fix her afternoon duties, forgotten to replace the roof of the stalls. The roofing would have completed the structure and made the rooms sound proofed to each other. This way, if they could wedge their feet on both walls, they could theoretically inch their way up and out of the stall.

“Don’t.”

They all froze. Mina had rarely said this much in one day, so they obeyed.

===============

I have returned! =3= I should just say how long I'm going away what is this 2 week hiatus it aint even a hiatus