a go-pro?

Nayeon's children

Dahyun wandered around the house, winking at each camera she passed by.

Hearing the door open and close, she made her way to the entryway, was it Nayeon unnie? Or was is another visitor? Nayeon unnie’s sister? Grandmama? Grandpapa?

Watching as the person breezed through everything, she recognized that it was indeed Nayeon’s little sister.

“Hello!”

“Awww hey Dahyun ah!”

She purred as she got a quick ear rub. Nayeon’s sister then let out an oh! Like she had an idea.

“Hey, Dahyun ah, do you still like cameras?”

“Yea I do? Why?”

“Because I needed an inspiration for a project, I didn’t know what to do it on, maybe try my hand at the life of my unnie like all the other kids in class are doing. But then there’s you guys! I should just have a day in the life of a nuko for a project!”

Dahyun tilted her head in confusion. How was that going to work? Seoyeon (idk if it’s even her real name oh well) pulled out a small go-pro and handed it to Dahyun who immediately flipped it all over to check it out.

“A camera?”

“Yea, I want you to just carry this around what ever you do for one whole day alright?”

“You just want it to be on and I just drag it everywhere I go?”

“Yup. Now that this is taken care of, I’ll be back tomorrow okay? It’s got enough battery and space on it to film for three days so I’m not worried. See you Dahyun ah!”

With a smooch on the head and a quick hair ruffle, she was gone.

Dahyun looked down at the camera and quickly found the on button.

“Mm, don’t touch this one. Will turn it off and then Seoyeonie will not get her footage.”

She peeked into the square of the lens.

“You have a funny looking eye, it’s a square?”

Finding a good position to hold it with, she carried it around the house as she went to find the others to tell them what had just transpired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, she just wanted an insight? On our lives?”

“What does insight mean?”

“That doesn’t matter, is it recording already?”

“Yea.”

Jihyo peered at the small camera (well I mean its like a fourth of their size?), flipping it around she found that the go-pro didn’t have a screen.

“Eh? This one isn’t one of the newer models.”

“Really?”

Dahyun was intrigued, this old model was already very interesting to look at, but there was a newer one?

“The newer ones are smaller, and some have screens, I guess Seoyeonie didn’t want you to ruin a new one.”

(Nayeon’s rich by the way if you didn’t read Sowon’s Children which I totally recommend you read it’s my precious baby)

Dahyun hummed but wanted to go play with Chaeyoung.

“Unnie, can I have that back now? I need to take it with me to play.”

“Sure.”

Jihyo easily handed it back, smiling as Dahyun walked away.

“Seoyeonie’s gonna have a hard time taking it from Dubu tomorrow. Haha.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh? Where’d you get this?”

Nayeon had returned home and Dahyun went to go greet her with the camera. After all, Seoyeonie had mentioned her initial model was her sister.

“Seoyeonie has a project to do. I’m helping her!”

Nayeon understood immediately and pet Dahyun’s hair.

“Thanks a bunches Dahyun ah, I’ll give you a treat at dinner okay? Promise.”

“Really?”

“Really, what flavor ice cream you want? You get one extra scoop.”

“Yay! Strawberry please!”

Nayeon kissed Dahyun’s cheek quickly before getting swatted on the cheek by her tail.

“No more kisses! Too many kisses today unnie!”

“Eh? Why? I can give you so many more! Come here you!”

Nayeon chased after Dahyun who ran away hugging the go-pro.