Chaengie's birthday!

Nayeon's children

Baby tiger’s birthday

“Hyung!”

Jeongyeon groaned as her blanket got yanked off, her tail curled around herself tighter as the cold morning air touched her skin.

“Aish! What!”

“Hyung! Hyung HYUNG! Today is what day!”

“What?”

Jeongyeon grumbled and tucked her head in her arms, covering her nuko ears a little bit.

“HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUNG! It’s…it’s my birthday.”

Jeongyeon shot up, her eyes wide, she looked around the room, her eyes darting around to find the calendar. It was indeed Chae’s birthday.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!”

Jeongyeon squished Chaeyoung’s cheeks before snatching her blanket back.

“There, now let me sleep in a little bit longer k?”

Chaeyoung was stunned. “O-ok.”

With her tail drooping, she wandered the quiet house alone. Maybe she’d go find Nayeon, she always was excited her all their birthdays after all.

As expected, when she entered Nayeon’s bedroom, the young owner wasn’t there. Chaeyoung wandered around further and spotted Mina sitting on a windowsill way up above the doorway.

“Mina unnie! What day is today?”

Mina blinked slightly surprised at Chaeyoung’s voice but when she saw her she quickly smiled and hopped her way down to the ground. Hugging Chaeyoung gently, she whispered in her ear.

“Good morning birthday girl. Happy birthday.”

Chaeyoung’s cheeks turned red and her ears tucked against her head as Mina pressed a quick kiss to her cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I really don’t think this is necessary.”

“Tzuyu ah, just listen to me.”

“I think Chaengie will get scared more than surprised then become happy. It is not ideal to make her sad.”

Nayeon sighed and ruffled Tzuyu’s hair, making the youngest nuko silently fix it will keeping her every present straight face.

“You’ll see.”

“Really?”

Tzuyu sighed and reluctantly stepped into her designated spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“CHAEYOUNG! Baby! Where are you?!”

Nayeon ran around the house pushing a trolley with a box on it around.

“Nayeon unnie!”

Chaeyoung pulled Mina along with her to meet Nayeon in the kitchen, her ears perked up again in happiness.

Arriving, Nayeon had gathered the rest of the nukos, some were yawning still but some were excited.

“I can smell something sweet.”

“Unnie where’s Tzuyu?”

“You’ll see.”

Holding Chaeyoung in her hands, Nayeon smooched her small cheeks several times.

“Happy birthday Chae.”

Lifting the box, it showed a stack of pancakes piled high, the syrup dripping off the fluffy heaven. There was even a small dollop of cream at the top. Nayeon held Chaeyoung above the pancake stack, letting the little nuko the cream. (Cats love cream)

Then suddenly an inner circle of a pancake lifted and out popped Tzuyu.

“Happy Birthday.”

And slapped Chaeyoung’s face with cream.

Nobody moved, they all watched Chaeyoung’s expression. Slowly, the corners of turned down and they began to panic. Only Tzuyu dragged her hand down her face and sighed.

“I told you so.”

“WAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I THOUGHT THE PANCAKE CAME TO LIFE WAAAAAAHHHH!”

“NOnonononono, baby, Baby, BABY! It’s okay! It’s just Tzuyu! I’m sorry! Oh my gad!”

Nayeon kept smoothing Chaeyoung’s stood up fur and smooching her head to stop her from crying. The other nukos running around in circles as Mina stared at Tzuyu for an explanation.

“She wanted me to surprise Chaeyoung.”

Mina stared a bit longer.

“That’s all unnie.”

Receiving a small smile, Tzuyu relaxed.

================

Sowwyyyy I got sick.....haha....