witness Tzuyu/scammer Tzuyu

Nayeon's children

Tzuyu, the household’s tallest nuko. She doesn’t lie. Except when playing cards.

“Unnie are we playing 21?”

“Yep.”

Tzuyu stared at her hand, looking up she grinned.

“I’ll stay. Jeongyeon unnie, Chaeyoung you might want to take another card.”

Her ever present smile scared them.

“Y-you sure? You do know that 21 is a game played against the dealer, right?”

Tzuyu nodded, it was as such to her full knowledge of her understanding of the game. Jihyo had a queen faced up, their victory was dependent on the other un-flipped card.

But, if the dealer busts, everyone else wins. However, Tzuyu liked solo victories. How the other nukos hadn’t figured out by now, she had no clue. So, every time they played 21, she’d make the others bust if her hand was good enough to bluff with and make Jihyo bust as well.

“Fine, I’ll hit.”

Tzuyu grinned as Jeongyeon got her third card, then her fourth, then her fifth.

“Aw man. WHYYYYYYYYYYY!”

She had 2, 2, 3, 5, J. A bust. Internally Tzuyu cheered.

Chaeyoung hesitated before raising her hand.

“H-hit.”

Once the card left Jihyo’s hand, Chaeyoung rolled away with her head tucked in her hands.

“I’ll never win.”

Jeongyeon sighed and rolled next to her, bumping backs.

“Yah, we should just not play cards ever again.”

“But unnie, when we run out of things to play with then what?”

“Kiddo, haven’t you realized by now that there’s no way to run out of things to do? Nayeon unnie is rich.”

Chaeyoung nodded and got up.

“I wanna find out darts.”

“Throwing darts?”

“Yea, the small ones from a long time ago.”

“We might have to dig through the old playroom. We haven’t cleaned there yet you know.”

“But I wanna find it.”

“Nayeon unnie is going to yell at us for going in you know.”

“I know but I still wanna. Hyung. Adventure buddies?”

“We just got out of the reflection room yesterday, but. Of course!”

Tzuyu sighed as she watched the nojam nukos leave. Turning her attention back to Jihyo who was now staring at her overturned cards.

“A two? Unnie that’s smaller than 16. Hurry draw one, so I can go stop them.”

“Yea, fine.”

The card flipped over and showed another two.

“Still under 16 unnie.”

“I know I know.”

Jihyo held her breath as she flipped her next card.

“AHHHHH I give up! I never win at this game!”

Tzuyu smiled. Jihyo hit a bust with drawing an 8.

“Guess what unnie.”

Jihyo stared at Tzuyu as she flipped her cards.

A six and a three.

“WHAT.”

Tzuyu giggled and ran away from Jihyo. Her conning skills had leveled up again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“WHO ATE THE COOKIE.”

Nayeon unnie was breathing fire. She had found that several of her cooling cookies were gone and traces of crumbs could be found but she was unable to catch the culprit.

“TZUYU! Did you see them?”

Nayeon looked around.

“Tzu? Where you at buddy?”

She wandered around the house, looking for her usual witness nuko. Whenever something happened, Tzuyu would without fail, out who was in charge.

“Tzuyu~ where are you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu glared as Jeongyeon tied her legs to the stool.

“You can’t say anything until Nayeon unnie forgets okay.”

“Mmf mfmf mmf m m ffffmm.”

“What?”

Tzuyu sighed, was this scarf even washed? It smelled like sweat. All she could do was hope that Nayeon found her soon.

Her eyebrow raised as the door to the room slammed open, revealing who she expected.

“What the hey hey, Tzuyu ah, tell me who it was. Although I already know.”

Nayeon sighed and untied the tall nuko before rubbing her ears to make her feel better.

“Its Jeongie isn’t it?”

“Actually, its Dahyun. Jeongyeon just tied me up so Dahyun unnie could get away with what she called her first ‘crime’.”

Nayeon chuckled and ruffled Tzuyu’s hair softly, she was adorably twitching her fingers in air quotes as she complained.