a present for dahyunnie

Nayeon's children

“Dahyun ah, I need the camera back.”

“No!”

“Dahyun ah, I can let you keep it if you let me take the footage out first.”

“N-no.”

“Dahyun ah, it’ll be yours to play with after I get the footage out okay? I’ll tell Nayeon unnie not to throw it away.”

“N-n…fine.”

Dahyun reluctantly let go of the go-pro, getting a quick ear rub, she trotted away with her tail low. Seoyeonie would be back tomorrow she had said.

Running into another nuko, she fell on her bottom, the other nuko unaffected by their collision.

“Oh, sorry Jihyo unnie.”

“What’s got you all distracted?”

Dahyun let out a sigh and Jihyo stared for a little longer until her brain’s ISpy game finished itself.

“Oh, the go-pro.”

Dahyun sighed again but walked over to the shelf that held a cctv camera. Sitting besides it and placing an arm on it, she stayed there, perhaps intending to wait out the day until the go-pro was in her hands again.

“Dahyun ah, let’s go distract you from the cameras. Come on.”

Jihyo pulled her along to the play room and they pulled out their custom sized monopoly set. The paper currency wasn’t able to be made properly so the nukos had changed them to foil wrappers from their nuko candies. They were folded and kept nicely, occasionally they’d tear, but they always had more wrappers.

“I’ll go get some of the others to play with us, you stay right there okay?”

“Okay..”

Dahyun rolled onto her back, staring up at the ceiling, randomly stretching her legs. Unknowingly, she had brought her leg straight up until her nose almost touched her knee.

“Omo! Dahyun ah! I see you’re still as flexible as ever!”

Dahyun was scared for a second and her leg came down a bit too fast, her heel colliding with the table leg.

“Ow!”

Mina rushed over to check that her heel hadn’t been busted, before checking the condition of the table. They could always afford another one, but they’d get an earful of Nayeon’s nagging about their toy destruction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I’m actually bankrupt…”

Dahyun tossed the last of her properties at Tzuyu who grinned and scooped the cards into her pile of cash.

“I win.”

Jihyo sighed and tossed her cards into Tzuyu’s pile as well, Mina only giving several wrappers as money.

“Mina unnie do you concede defeat?”

Seeing a nod, Tzuyu let out an uncharacteristic cackle before covering with a slap.

“You did not just hear that.”

Mina smiled quietly, her eyes dancing with mirth. Dahyun was too busy rolling around on the floor to care and Jihyo outright laughed.

“Gosh! That’s the first time I’ve heard that noise coming from you before ahahhaahaha!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Dahyun ah! I’m home! And I’ve got you a present!”

“Present?”

Dahyun raced to the front door, Momo behind her because she was curious.

“Here, tear this box open, Seohyunnie won’t be visting tomorrow.”

Dahyun dropped the box she was holding and rolled on the floor.

“I wanted that go-pro! Waaaaaahhhh!”

Nayeon just giggled and Dahyun was being weirded out, why would Nayeon laugh at her sadness?

“Dahyun ah, open your present.”

Finally cutting the plastic wrap with her nails, she peeled away the cardboard box, tossing it aside as Momo proceeded to crawl inside it.

“What’s this?”

Nayeon popped open the cover for the item and Dahyun stepped back with dropped.

“Is this really for me?”

“Really. Your own Go-pro hero 6, it has a screen so you can see what it’s recording this time. Don’t forget to let it rest from time to time though Dahyun ah, you’ll run out of space in it if you keep recording the whole thing,”

Holding onto Nayeon’s hand as Nayeon opened the plastic frame box where the go-pro was locked in, she twitched as the plastic creaked as Nayeon popped the go-pro out.

“Don’t go too crazy with it alright?”

“I’ve got it mum.”

Nayeon watched proudly as Dahyun ran off with the go pro attached to her chest lightly. Turning back to the pile of wrapping she discovered some movement. Momo was still inside a cardboard box.

“Momo yah, please get out of the box.”

“Nyo.”

=======================

lol lack of an update yesterday because GFRIEND COMEBACK i know some of you don't stan gfriend but hey~ its a great song by the way ahahhaha