discussing Nayeon unnie

Nayeon's children

“Kidsss…I’m home….”

Dahyun sat up from her seat.

“Nayeon unnie? Why are you sad?”

“Sad? Only because the most beautiful purpose for going to class wasn’t there today. I hope she’s alright.”

Nayeon lay on the couch, letting Dahyun crawl on top of her head, playing with her hair.

“Sowon unnie wasn’t there?”

“Eung.”

“Poor Nayeon unnie. Did you know? Sana sometimes when we talk about you, calls you Nyayeon unnie?”

“Eh? Really?!”

“Really.”

Grabbing the small nuko off her head, she sped into the living room where she could hear the nukos playing.

“Sana!”

“Unnie!”

“Call, my name.”

“Nayeon unnie?”

Sana had an obliviously cute face, tilting her head she repeated Nayeon’s name.

“Nayeon unnie?”

“If I give you cheese kimbap, will you add nya too my name every time?”

“Chee Zuh Kim Bap?”

Sana’s eyes sparkled, cheese kimbap? That really delicious version of kimbap that she didn’t have for the last two weeks?

“Nyayeon unnie.”

“Kyaaaaaa! Okay, you get cheese kimbap!”

Nayeon melted into the beanbag near her, like the strength in her body just left her. In her little puddle of happiness, she didn’t notice her phone ringing.

“Unnie! Your phone is ringing! It’s too loud!”

Nayeon immediately popped up and ran to grab her phone. She had forgot to silence it upon her return to her home.

“Yes?”

“Hey class rep, just thought you might want to know that the Kim Sojung of perfect attendance is out due to injury.”

“What?”

“I don’t have more details but as the professor’s assistant I was told to tell you to reorganize somethings for her file. She might have to pull out this semester.”

“Ah, I’ll get right to that.”

“Good work.”

“Thank you.”

Nayeon dropped into her couch, her lower lip jutting out.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Who hurt her?! I’m gonna auiwegtniaioechaouetwaiuawue!”

The nukos watched in horror as Nayeon messed up her own hair in a mess of screams. She was way too extra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jeongyeon Hyung, do you want to go to the garden and play catch?”

“Sure.”

Throwing on her white baseball cap that had holes cut out for her nuko ears, Jeongyeon grabbed her favorite mitt and ball, waiting for Chaeyoung to fit her ears into her cap.

“Come on squirt.”

“Hey!”

From the closet in the upstairs living room, to sliding down the railing to the first floor to the mini baby gate for the garden, they trekked their way.

“Hey Hyung, will Nayeon unnie be alright?”

“She’ll be fine. Here, catch.”

They tossed the ball back and forth as they talked about Nayeon’s situation.

“I would think that Sowon unnie will take quite a bit of time to return, it seems she’s still doing her classwork so Nayeon unnie is glad but we still don’t know what happened.”

“Yea hyung, what if she just fell down the stairs?”

“Nayeon unnie would probably figure that out right? It’s gotta be something serious.”

“Yup, it’s pretty serious alright.”

The two nukos whipped their heads to see Nayeon laying leisurely among the grass right next to them, Jeongyeon missing her catch.

“When did you get here?”

“I’m always here if you call me honeys.”

Nayeon smooched their heads before ruffling their hair.

“Sowon got hit by a car saving a nuko. Not only is she beautiful and smart, she’s selfless too. Haa, such a perfect goddess.”

Nayeon started daydreaming again and Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung snuck away to play somewhere else, letting the human dream alone in the grass.

“Ah, Nayeon unnie?”

“Hm? What is it Tzuyu ah?”

“The sprinklers are supposed to-“

“GYAAAA!”

The sprinklers went off and Nayeon was screaming her way out of her garden, Tzuyu holding her hand to in slight shock. She got the timing to call Nayeon in wrong. Oops.